[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here been able to finish college going full time while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1352031502535.jpg (35KB, 331x319px) Image search: [Google]
1352031502535.jpg
35KB, 331x319px
Has anyone here been able to finish college going full time while having a job the entire time? How hard is it?
>>
>>16584688
Part time work is doable. Just work weekends
>>
My boyfriend did. His grades suffered and he regrets doing it
>>
Did it for a semester. Not worth it. You'll say "only X amount of hours a week"

Then if you're competent you slowly get put on the schedule more and more.
>>
>>16584693
I was wondering because I have a part time job working 4 days a week and I need the money for food and rent, but I'm already down to 3 classes a semester. I don't want to have to wait another year to graduate because of a job that will pay a fifth of what I'll make when I graduate.

My only other option is $15k in student loans a year. Is that normal or is that too much?
>>
>>16584695
I'm sure his grades feel the same way about you.
>>
>>16584741
Oh, you sure showed me. Goodness, my feelings are so hurt.
>>
>>16584749
Your condescending attitude is triggering me.
>>
>>16584758
Aw shucks, really?
>>
>I don't want to have to wait another year to graduate because of a job that will pay a fifth of what I'll make when I graduate.

it doesn't work like that, lol.
>>
Yes. I graduate next semester and I've been working 20+ hours a week while going full time.

If you communicate with your professors, and your employer respects you as a student, then you can. A lot of the time I have to put my foot down with my boss.
>>
>>16584759
I can't be with you anymore. I'm seeing another girl.
>>
>>16584688
OP, what major are you planning to declare?
>>
>>16584766
Please explain.

>>16584788
CS
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.