[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wife passed away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: TPhoto_00046-1.jpg (120KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
TPhoto_00046-1.jpg
120KB, 640x480px
Wife was killed while visiting family in mexico by the cartels there. Been curious about death now.
>>
Holy shit, give a story with all the details.
>>
>>16584685
What do you want to know?
>>
I am sorry for your loss.

To some extent, what you are feeling is, if not outright normal, then at least very common in the wake of a loved one's death. Especially one as close as a spouse. But it is still cause for alarm. Please, see a grief counselor.
>>
>>16584690
Why was she targeted by the cartels?
>>
>>16584699
Her uncle was involved with a rival cartel and was killed to send a message to him.
>>
>>16584704
Sorry for your loss anon. Are you religious at all? Maybe you could find some solace and answers at church?
>>
>>16584711
No I'm just curious about the cartels and death.
>>
Where is mexico did this happen?
>>
>>16584704
Did you know about this? Tell us as much as you can.
>>
File: TPhoto_00005.jpg (105KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
TPhoto_00005.jpg
105KB, 640x480px
>>16584730
Chihuahua, I knew her uncle was involved in some way but she doesn't really have anything to do with her uncle anymore.
>>
>>16584748
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. So you want to talk about it? Anything on your mind you want to ask?
>>
>>16584748
My friends are from Nayarit, and they're driving tomorrow morning from south texas-mexico border to Nayarit. I'm slightly worried for them.

How are you taking her death tho?
Was her family's drug ties something that you two had talked about?
Was it something you expected?
>>
>>16584783
Her parents aren't involved but her uncle was but she wasn't involved with it. Her uncle would only visit once in a while. I just thought they didn't kill women or people that weren't involved with them.
>>
how are you taking it op?
>>
Mexico confirmed shit country. It was scary enough walking around Ensenada. I was worried I'd get fucking pulled into an alley and ransomed back to the US before being beheaded by some cartel fucks.

Fucking hate mexico. They have cheap booze though. Got really drunk.
>>
>>16584816
It was hard for a while but now just looking to talk about it.
>>
Is there anything you want to say?
>>
>>16584905
Do you think death is painful?
>>
>>16584910
Maybe the act. Not death exactly, but how one dies.
>>
This is some heavy shit Op. Im sorry for your loss. What was your wife like?
>>
>>16584913
Do you think she knew she was going to die?
>>
>>16584926
I think she accepted it. I've always felt that people who are related to those involved with cartels have to had it in the back of their heads that their time may come sooner than they'd like.

What do you think?
>>
>>16584943
In the video they made her take everything off and she was folding her clothes like if she was going to be putting them back on so i kinda think she didn't know she was going to die.
>>
>>16584955
They made a video? and you saw it?
That is fucking terrible. I don't think i could watch.
>>
>>16584961
Yes they sent it to her family. I had to watch it to believe she was gone.
>>
>>16584965
Man, i'm sorry you had to go through that. That's terrible.
>>
>>16584974
Ya i don't get why they made her undress.
>>
>>16584978
Probably just to humiliate her even more man. where are you from? do you also live in mexico?
>>
>>16584980
I'm in Texas. I think she thought they were going to rape her or something.
>>
I'm in Texas also. Whereabouts are you from? Is your family mexican? Were you close to her family?
>>
>>16584993
El Paso, I'm half mexican. They only speak spanish besides her sister.
>>
>>16584998
How is her family taking it?
>>
>>16585006
Hard
>>
>>16584748
Going there for Xmas
sorry for your loss
>>
>>16585010
Damn. What other questions have you had because of this?
>>
>>16584679
I know a guy who crosses the border whenever he's deported. Last time he literally just walked from mexico to his front door in the US

anyway, I think after death there's a spirit world that you go to. your soul (we call it consciousness today to try and sound scientific and modern) just transitions instantly out of your body, no matter how bad the death is you'll just pop right out and feel a lot more free than in your cramped, dying body.

In the spirit world you stay for YEARS until you decide on heaven or hell... Heaven is everything non-primitive and Godly, like what Jesus, Mohamed, Buddha, etc... all teach (but mostly Jesus, he is the best of them all, just read the bible and it answers everything) - and this is eternal peace/paradise/splendor, because God is infinite and you grow in love forever without stopping. Hell is everything ungodly, that's A LOT and I bet most spirits enter hell because it's a lot more fun before they decide they've made a mistake, because sin gets boring for eternity and the only thing that lasts is with God (the infinite one). Then there's the Buddhists who (I guess if they can) choose to exit reality and just disappear, no afterlife for them but I think it's more complex than how we will ever understand while alive.

Reply if that makes sense, I spent 5 minutes typing this. These thoughts are based on Swedenborg.
>>
>>16585023
I don't get why she didn't run or try to get away.
>>
>>16585029
Would you have tried to run away?
>>
>>16585043
Yes I would have.
>>
>>16585048
Why? if you resist everything gets worse.
>>
Hit me up on yahoo messenger youngswingcouple999
>>
I don't think i would've tried to run away. I think this dude is right
>>16585051

I think it would've been a lot worse for her.
>>
>>16584965
Sorry to ask this but curious what the video showed?
>>
>>16585402
It showed alot
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.