[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guy says he is traditional, only likes wholesome women with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1439958046547.png (173KB, 329x290px) Image search: [Google]
1439958046547.png
173KB, 329x290px
>guy says he is traditional, only likes wholesome women with good values
>decide to test him...
>fucks me on the first date bareback

why are men such hypocrites and so easily manipulated? Is there a way to tell if a guy is a manwhore or a nice guy?
>>
>>16584614
Wut. The test you should have done is make him wait. The wholesome guys will stick around longest. It worked for me.

They probably won't want someone who has already fucked other guys on the first date though.
>>
>>16584632

are you saying he was actually testing me the entire time?
>>
>>16584614
>Is there a way to tell if a guy is a manwhore or a nice guy?
There is, at least for the manwhores, but like anon said, you basically did the opposite of that. Weeding out the manwhores is a waiting game.

Weeding out the Nice Guys is much harder. No one has perfected that skill just yet.
>>
>Looking for wholesome grrl
>Impart this to woman
>She offers to fug on first date
>Oh well may all well recoup my date money with a nice pump and dump

The search continues.
>>
File: chess.jpg (149KB, 2122x1416px) Image search: [Google]
chess.jpg
149KB, 2122x1416px
>>16584645
>>
>>16584678
>has no standards for himself
>expects others to have standards

kik
>>
>>16584728
I look for different things in a wife, than I do a whore.

Both have a time and place in my life friend.
>>
Theyre not mutually exclusive. also i want a dat elike that. i just sip coffee till she has to go on with her busy life. sooo busy
>>
Just because men like wholesome girls, doesn't mean theyll turn down an easy lay. They mean they like wholesome girls for relationships. He tested you if anything. If he truly meant that, the way to test would be if he put his money where his mouth was by sticking around 6+months with no sex. You outted yourself as being promiscuous by showing sex isn't a serious or sacred thing to you.. Its something you used casually and as a game, which is the opposite of a wholesome girl who respects her body, wants a gentleman, has morals and wants to be respectfully courted.
>>
Where do you two stand right now?
>>
Even if he was telling the truth, he would realize he didn't want a girl who sleeps with men on the first date without protection. When girls do that men assume they do that with every guy no matter if they claim they don't or not.

There are some good guys who will date fast whores, but most will just use them to empty loads while they wait for the wholesome girl to give it up. Then when the wholesome girl gives it up, the whore is tossed out like yesterday's trash. Feminism is pushing women into believing their empowering themselves by sleeping around, but its quite the contrary. Don't kid yourself sweetie. You didn't manipulate anyone, you just did what predictable insecure whores do. "Seducing" men makes them confident, but really men will also with anything. Especially if it requires little work. The real test is if you can get men wanting to marry you.
>>
1/10 got me to reply. Apply yourself next time.
>>
I don't understand why a guy would want a "chaste" girl if he isn't chaste himself.

It's like doing drugs yourself but not wanting a girl who does drugs...make up your mind

>>16584806

he broke up with me
>>
>>16584745
This, so much. OP's test was retarded.
>>
>>16584821
Some people are hypocrites and want to have their cake and eat it too. Heck, sometimes they even get it.

But I can assure you that the vast majority of girls who are chaste will not settle for a guy who isn't the same.
>>
>>16584821
>I don't understand why a guy would want a "chaste" girl if he isn't chaste himself.

double standards
cognitive dissonance
>>
>>16584614

Forget values. Every man is driven by sex.
>>
>>16584632
anon roast
>>
>>16584614
did he call you back the next morning?

if so he's a good man, if not he's a manwhore.
>>
>>16584821
Because men always want and expect better than what they are. They want girls who are hotter than them, more chaste than them, thinner than them, etc. Most men are whores, but they still are very judgemental of girls who sleep around and are easy. He dumped you because he saw that you were easy.

Are easy girls scared that men won't be willing to wait for them if they don't put out? It just shows insecurity and low worth when girls put out quickly. Men respect girls who make them wait because it shows the confidence of "I'm worth it and you're going to put it the time and effort and PROVE you value me before I'm going to let you have have sex or put out"

If a guy really likes you, he'd wait and respect you more for it. Only guys who aren't that into you would get bored and leave. That's a good thing. It weeds out the fuck boys who are just trying to use you versus the ones who actually care about you. If you're going buy a vibrator. Quit being a slut and thinking your on the same level as men. You're making yourself worthless and used up. No man wants to marry a girl whose has tons of cocks in her
>>
A key that can open many locks gets praised. But a lock that can be opened by any key is worthless.
>>
>>16584909
>gets praised

By whom though?
>>
>>16584917
Other men
>>
>>16584614
>guy says he is traditional
>decide to test him
>he fucks me bareback on the first date
>why are men so easily manipulated

No OP, it is you who was manipulated.
>>
>>16584923
More like other men who use their key to open lots of locks (or wish they could). And maybe women who like to get their lock opened by many keys. Men and women who are against that morally moreso look down upon it.

In the end, it all seems to come down to like likes like.
>>
>>16584614

>why are men such hypocrites?

Well guys out here are eager/desperate to get pussy, so they put on the "nice guy", which is protrayed all in society as the way men should go. Feminism is why men act like that. Truth is a lot of these "nice guys" aren't actually nice, just want some ass. Not to say they're evil, a long time without sex is rough.

>why are they so easily manipulated?

Simply because majority men don't understand women, men tend to go by logic. They don't read between the lines. Also a reason would be a delicate ego. Any man can figure out girls but they're so clouded with getting layed, plus feminism is always ringing in their ear with that filth.

Men all want sex, but dating is competition. A man has to set himself apart from other men to get a girl, it's too bad a lot of men don't understand that lol. Every guy is trying to be a "nice guy". Find a guy who is different. A good guy to look for is a guy who's patient and seems like he's layed back, evaluating your actions/words. He's with you as if you're suppose to impress him and he tells you no. Those are good signs. Oh yeah, I'm not saying date a bad boy, hell no. Date a guy with balls and some self respect for himself. Keep testing men, go on a lot of dates. Mr.right will be very hard to find. Also, stop barebacking....
>>
Maybe he just felt you guys got along really well. Most of my serious relationships started with sex early on.
>>
>>16584614
any guy who is attracted to you will say yes to having sex with you on the first date. you put him in a bad situation. if he said know, he might feel like you might think he isnt attracted to you. plus, he mightve wanted to anyway.

the best way to sort through the shit to find a good guy is to try and make him wait as long as you can wait. if he is a nice guy, he will wait as long as you want to. ive had my fair share of relationships and in every single one ive never even mentioned sex or anything similar until the girl has spoken about it first. she brings it up, then we can talk about it. its because of this that i have good relationships with all of my exes. they all still see me as a good guy and they all say they hope they find someone as respectful of their body and self esteem as i was. two of the relationships ive had ended poorly but after a few months those girls came around and we would talk and i would give them advice on their current guy situation.
>>
>>16584947
>Feminism is why men act like that. Truth is a lot of these "nice guys" aren't actually nice, just want some ass. Not to say they're evil, a long time without sex is rough.

Behaving nice isn't a feminist thing; its a social grace thing.

Read the book Carnegie wrote called How to Win Friends and Influence People.

Being nice for its own sake is people wanting to act like a civilized society.

Being nice and wanting to find someone to have sex with is not mutually exclusive. THAT idea is actually what feminism has taught female brains; if he is nice, but also wants sex, he's a disgusting liar.

>Hes being nice to me.
>he wants to have sex ever in his life, and would like it with random girl.
>he must not be nice, but is just faking it for the sex. what a sick pig.

>This guy isn't nice, he's acting like an asshole.
>He isn't treating me well, so at least he's honest about being an asshole, not PRETENDING to be nice. I think I'll fuck this guy.

Rule of thumb: Guys need to stop being nice. Women think it's fake, so why bother? It only removes your potential for getting things you want in life when it comes to one night stands or a longer term relationship, because women just think you're faking it. They're been told this by the overlords of femistry.

Why bother being nice if you're going to get shit on? Feminism doesn't want civility. Hey, even better now men can stop trying to be socially correct and just be douchebags and still get rewarded by being laid by rando sluts.
>>
>>16584834
>hypocrites
He didn't say he didn't want to sleep around. He said he wanted a girl for long term that didn't put out so easily. There's nothing hypocritical about that.

It'd be hypocritical if he said that he does not sleep with girls so fast, and then he did it.

Calling this hypocrisy is just butthurt.
>>
I think i'm traditional too. the only girlfriend I've ever truly loved was sweet and innocent despite having had sex countless times with girls and 3 times with men. I think girls need to be this way, it's okay to be slutty because that's okay today but she had a thing about her that made her different from other girls.
>>
I've never understood why having sex with someone on the first date is a bad thing. All my relationships from first-date sex have been excellent; whereas I've never had a date work out otherwise.
>>
>>16585056

> two of the relationships ive had ended poorly but after a few months those girls came around and we would talk and i would give them advice on their current guy situation
>Being that cuck

top kek
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.