[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have severe anxiety >GF said she was going to go meet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>have severe anxiety
>GF said she was going to go meet her mom
>this was 3pm
>its now 11pm
>she hasnt come back
>her phone, her residencial number (lives with parents) and her grandma's number all don't even ring

How can I not totally die here?
>>
shes cheating on you

go out and strike up a conversation with a girl

you dont have to be smooth go talk about the weather

think im kidding? no

go now. strike while the iron is hot
>>
>>16583966
Yeah dude, she totally killed both her parents' and her grandma's number just to cheat in peace.
>>
>>16583959
only option is to kill yourself
>>
You're calling her parents and grandma at 11pm? Grandma's home phone? Do they live in the same area? Phone lines might be down, only way it wouldn't even ring. Otherwise, yeah that late people don't have cell phones on, or on loud anyway.
Or you're leaving out some crucial information like being controlling/abusive and the family rescued her from you, then blocking your number.
>>
>>16584000
I tried her grandma's as a last resort because her home doesn't ring and I'm really worried. She lives in a famously dangerous city. My messages don't even reach her phone. And her grandma and parents are pretty much neighbours.
>>
go to her mom's house

if her mom is there and she's not, then you are pretty a much a cuck
>>
>>16584037
Call the operator or something and ask about the numbers/if they're down?
>>
>>16583974
Hahahahaha

Comedy gold.
>>
>>16584082
Not really. But lol for samefaggin
>>
She probably fell asleep.
>>
>>16584074
>call the operator

Nigger what do you think this is 1950?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.