[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oddball in our friend circle just came out of the closet. Literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: why.jpg (23KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
23KB, 288x499px
Oddball in our friend circle just came out of the closet.
Literally worst shit ever. Killing group dynamic fast. He keeps trying to fit in but its so awkward and wrong. I was never particularly found of the guy but now the gay undertone tension is too much. How do I get him to stop acting so gay. This isnt just me, we're all pretty shocked by it but if anyone were to come out the closet it would be him. Some just want to kick him out but I dont want him to feel bad for opening up. Just wish he would stop being such a faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 256x256px
>>16583724
You guys sound like a bunch of assholes, granted the fact that you feel bad makes you less of an asshole.

If you're what he calls friends, the poor guy probably doesn't have any real friends and feels pretty lonely.
>>
>>16583724
You sound like a huge piece of shit. You and your friends are the problem, not him
>>
>>16583744
Hes that awkward kid who found his way into the group. Hes not really the type who can make friends easily partly because hes always so weird.
But now the gay on top of it is just too much.
>>
>>16583752
You know nothing about us and yet you say we're the problem. Thats hilarious.
>>
>>16583757
>But now the gay on top of it is just too much
Literally how
Why is it so hard for you to deal with?
How does he act like a faggot?
>>
>>16583766
Inform me then. Why are you even posting on here?
>>
I guess this is just bait, but...
>>16583766
Don't worry, he's going to find better people to hang out with very soon.
>>
>>16583766
They're only going from what you posted, sorry dude it makes you sound like a bit of a cunt.

I'll do my personal best to withhold judgement myself though. Tell us more details.

Anyway My suggestion is to find out what he's into and sorta help him get into it without sort of being into it yourself.

Its hard to explain, i had a friend who turned into a bit of a creeper. The girls in the group were getting uncomfortable, so what we did was show him the magical world of Wargaming, the dude is too busy playing warhammer with the new folks he met to come to our social outings but i can still peel him away now and again because at the end of the day he's not a bad guy and we get along real well. So we maintain our friendship and he doesnt feel uncomfortable with the other clan and the other clan dont feel uncomfortable with him.

Sounds a bit like kiddy shit but you know what it worked and it continues to work and everyones happy. After the scenario played out i explained the problem he did cause and he understood in the end his discomfort manifested itself that way.

You could actually just try talking it out instead of scheming. Find a better way to articulate your thoughts without coming off a dickhead (not saying you are one) and maybe he'll take note and sort of relax. I mean is he actually accepted in your group or do you just tolerate him as it is? because it may be unhealthy to keep him about if youve always actively disliked him,
>>
>>16583769
You ever been in a circle talking about girls you find attractive and then some faggot mentions the guy he thinks is hot.
Complete mood killer. The faggotry is too much.
>>16583778
Obviously for advice on how to deal with overwhelming gay. As it is he's probably just gonna be slowly cut off because things are way too weird.
>>
>>16583795
I dunno, I'd be interested in who my friends are into even if they are guys. I mean its something new im learning about them and it's bonding you know?

Maybe you guys aren't right for this guy. You should let him know that he should never talk about being gay or anything to do with homosexuality around you because you don't accept him and feel uncomfortable.

If that's what you want to do, seems like what you'd want to do. Maybe then, he will leave and find better people.
>>
>>16583792
What have I said that particularly makes me sound like a cunt.
Ive never been fond of him. But he was a friend of a friend who barely hangs out with us. Hes around way more often though then his friend. I dont hate him but to me hes just a guy in the circle. Were not really close.
>>
>>16583795
Basically I see nothing wrong with that and it would never bother me.
You need to give more examples, because so far it sounds like there's only one faggot in this scenario and isn't that guy.
>>
>>16583803
>I'd be interested in who my friends are into even if they are guys
You cant have male bonding time when talking about guys you find hot.
>>
>>16583816
>>16583795
Are you underage? Or fresh out of high school?

You dont even need to reply, i already know the answer
>>
>>16583812
>Basically I see nothing wrong with that
If you cant see how talking faggotry can ruin the atmosphere of the group then theres no advice you can give.
>>
>>16583816
I don't think I can help you man, sorry.
Good luck though. I do hope you guys find a resolution.
>>
>>16583824
We are all 22~24. If it were me back in highschool I would have told him to fuck off.
>>
Starting to think the problem is just how weird he is and that we all were turning a blind eye to it.
>>
>>16583830
Well shit, you've just always been a fucking asshole haven't you?
>>
Are YOU actually the gay guy?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.