[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat guys have to deal with their rejection from women, but fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Fat guys have to deal with their rejection from women, but fat girls claim that men should love them for who they are.

Why?
>>
>>16583253
You mean fat women from tumblr probably and they don't count as a voice of women

and anyway fat chicks can be cute too, fat guys are flat out disgusting
>>
vagina = value, the baseline is higher
>>
A lot of bigger women have trouble meeting people. I'm a guy but in some ways I've been on both sides of this due to massive weight loss.
>>
>>16583253
No one respects a fat women, they're used for sex. They're practice.
>>
>>16583271
this, although >>16583272 has a point too, many fatties are easy and thus get a guy who's desperate for a fuck. But still fat women beat fat men tenfold. Fat men not only are not respected but also nobody wants to have sex with them, so they can't even score a pitty fuck.

moral: lose weight m8
>>
Fat men can also claim that women should love them for who they are and refuse to lose weight or change. They won't get laid, but that's just the way the market works, even fat birds can get laid pretty easily.
>>
>>16583253
Because women are hypocrites by every sense of the word.
>>
As always I feel like these stuff are highly individual. When I was fat, the only guy who came onto me was my friend's boyfriend when he was drunk. He later broke up with her and got together with a fat chick, more or less was a chubby chaser in denial. Whilst I never came onto any guys out of insecurity, that was also the only guy that came onto me so do not claim that fat girls got it easy. Because those who want to sleep with one do so because of a fetish, drunken state or if you are really lucky out of preference and genuine interest.
I've lost weight since then and guys are a lot more attentive from my personal experience, I do not blame them as most of us need to be attracted to the other person for something good to happen. I never claimed that anyone should love me for being fat or skinny, love should be about genuine connection about two people.

If you are a fat guy, find a chubby chaser if you are not picky that the girl might just use you for your body. Which shouldn't be a problem if you only want to get laid.
>>
Fat chicks: do you have a smartphone? Of course you do.

Step1: download MyFitnessPal
Step2: tell it the truth

Do these two simple things, and you can start transitioning into the body you envy TODAY.
>>
>>16583306
Except fat girls getting pity fucks vs fat guys getting them isn't the same thing. For the guy it'd be an accomplishment, for the girl it's getting used. So can't really say at least they get sex, because it doesn't give them the same validation. That's the trade off. Women can have sex easier but are considered to lose something from it. It's harder for men, but they gain from it.
>>
>>16583311
Fat men can also claim that women should love them for who they are and refuse to lose weight or change.

>Fat guy says "I want a slim hot gf"
>He's an entitled faggot that needs to change himself

>Fat chick goes "I deserve a real man that will love me for who I am...and he must be tall, handsome, and rich"
>YYYEEEEAAAH YOU GO GIRL!
>1001 FB LIKES
>>
>>16583438
Yeah because girls like that block/delete anyone who doesn't agree with her. Not a good indication of what most people think.
>>
>>16583253
Who's holding a gun to your head telling you that you can't ask people to love you for who you are?

>fat girls claim that men should
>should
Even if they should, doesn't mean they do.
>>
>>16583430
saying that when a girl has sex she's being used is wrong because girls gain orgasms and attention (even if temporary) if they don't mind getting dicked there's no losing really. Unless they save themselves or wait for prince charming that is. I would say person who gets to have sex is less pathetic than person who wants to have sex but can't because nobody wants to have sex with them.

and fat girls often get a long term bf (betas, chubby chasers etc), fat men can only dream about that in most cases
>>
>>16583575
>saying that when a girl has sex she's being used is wrong
I do agree with you there. But a lot of people still think of it that way. Saying that people think the wrong way doesn't change that they do. Though there are cases where it's true though.

>because girls gain orgasms and attention
Yeah not many guys who are using fat girls for practice are going to care about her orgasm. Which then makes the "attention" not as validating. Even more so when the guy is done with her because she was just practice so he'd feel more confident going after girls he's actually attracted too. At least she had sex and attention, I guess.

You could say the same about girls "using" guys for gifts/dinners/emotional baggage. Some cases, they are being used. The girl gives zero fucks about them. Other times, the girl actually considers the guy a friend. She talks about emotional things, because that's what girls do with friends. Some guys think of it as just having emotional baggage dumped on them, and how it's like a sexless relationship and get annoyed. For girls it can go the other way, they think having sex and being intimate is leading towards a relationship (note intimate, not just fucking). People can purposefully lead on others during sex and make them think it's more. So they're hurt once they find out none of the emotions were behind it.
>>
>>16583438

So you just want a pity party because if only you were a female fat slob, you would get Facebook likes from friends pretending to be supportive and you could get fucked by dudes with low standards? Sorry if that's the best you can aspire to, but your dream is clearly not going to happen no matter how mad you get about it. You don't need to lose weight, you don't need to change yourself for anyone, but it's their decision whether they come and unfortunately, dudes have lower standards than women do.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.