[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet a girl at work >we have lunch together whenever our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 0 (41).jpg (186KB, 700x794px) Image search: [Google]
0 (41).jpg
186KB, 700x794px
>meet a girl at work
>we have lunch together whenever our shifts coincide
>she always seems happy to see me
>think she might be dropping hints that we should go somewhere
>one day she calls me sweety when I'm leaving and this freaks me the fuck out, I decide to get her number the next day
>within a few days she asks me to go see a movie with her
>but any time I try to set up something I always get an excuse

I've tried 3 times with just simple things like having lunch or watching another movie, I seriously can't understand if this person likes me or not.
I thought about asking directly if I took things the wrong way but that sounds idiotic.
>>
What excuses ?
>>
>>16582676
Don't over think things. How have you been asking her out? Next time just tell her that you're going out and she's welcome to come. Leave it open, but also if she makes up an excuse again then just leave things be and forget about her.
>>
>>16582693
First was she was tired from a workout, cool
Second was that her family suddenly asked her to do stuff last minute, which is whatever
Third time was that she wanted to save money, which I just took as the sign to stop trying, because when you ask to have lunch with someone specifically, you're usually paying for it anyway.
>>
giving this one bump and then I'll let it die
>>
>>16583257
Meh

Girls are weird like that, man.

In her eyes you may just be lunch buddies.

Life turns out that way some times .

Just do what you normally do and don't
>>
>>16582729
>when you ask to have lunch with someone specifically, you're usually paying for it anyway.
This isn't necessarily true.

I have people ask me to come eat lunch with them all the time but they don't expect to be paying for me. Did you mention you'd pay for her? She might have actually been short on cash. And those other 2 things are plausible.

Really, it could be that she just see's you as a lunch buddy, but the movie and "sweety" could point to more.

Just offer to take her to lunch and say you'll pay for her or something else you no would enjoy when she isn't busy. And see where things go from there.
>>
>>16583463
I haven't said anything since she said she was short on cash, but this is just texts.

I think I should ask if she wants to go anywhere in person so I can actually see a reaction, and then if its a no then I'll leave it at that.
>>
Probably hiding something from you.

She might like you but has some personal stuff going on. I don't know what I'd do between letting it go or going up to her and asking if she really wants to go out.
>>
>>16583913
Sounds good to me
>>
Yo quit trying a girl that likes you will find a way.

I say you stop hitting her up.

If she asks just tell her that you tried and she kept shooting you down you can take a hint it's cool.

She's playing games you suck at them why play games that you know your going to lose?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.