[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get stench out of a room? My bedroom is small and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1450405769123.gif (684KB, 194x190px) Image search: [Google]
1450405769123.gif
684KB, 194x190px
How do I get stench out of a room?

My bedroom is small and I spend a lot of time in it. To be completely blunt, despite airing it out daily and having great hygiene, it smells like I do- very masculine, spicy and earthy. I don't let anyone into my room because it smells so strongly and I really would like advice on how to get rid of it.
>>
Whatever you do wont matter. The problem isn't that your room stinks; the problem is that you stink. Stop smoking shit and eat something other than curry.
>>
Stop living in the room
>>
>>16581978
Open the window. Spray Fabreze on fabric things.

If you smoke (tobacco) you're fucked. The fumes have impregnated everything and will take weeks of open windows to dissipate.
>>
>>16581992
I don't smoke or eat curry more than a few times a year.
>>
>>16582011
I see someone isn't able to handle abstract thinking.

If you want to attack the symptoms then attack the places that are likely to hold smells. Walls, carpets, bedding, chairs, and so on.

Fabreeze only masks odor temporarily. It doesn't remove it. It is a donut shaped molecule that traps the other molecules producing odor inside it.
>>
>>16582022
retard alert
your fedoras on too tight
>>
>>16582022
I'm not sure what you mean by being unable to handle abstract thinking? I just asked for advice, and provided the course of actions I had previously taken.
>>
>>16581978
Wash, fucking, everything. I mean it. Everything, especially bedsheets! Also, replace any old fabrics that acquired a smell of its own with new ones. Personal hygiene is also very important. You already stated you're on it so I won't remind you to regularly wash your clothes and change your underwear and socks.

Either than that you can also replace your furniture. It also absorbs all kinds of fragrances, good or bad. Wash and clean the carpet or any other floor cover or replace it.
>>
>>16582056
do enzyme deodorant things work? i only have 4 pieces of furniture and the only soft one is my mattress. and I can't wash that in the machine
>>
>>16582000
trips wasted on worst advice ever

why does it matter so much to you what the room smells like, it smells like it's lived in
air it out, wash your sheets, febrew
>>
>>16582076
>febrew
>there will never be a deodorant you apply by drinking beer
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.