[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Basically...okay. There's this girl. We used to be really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: norelatedpicture.jpg (74KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
norelatedpicture.jpg
74KB, 400x306px
Basically...okay.

There's this girl. We used to be really close but I haven't even seen her in a year now. I text her occasionally like "We totally need to hang out" and she's like "Yeah" and I'm like "Let me know when you're free" and she's like "I will!" but she never does.

I just really want to see her. I'm stupid. But I feel like she has zero interest. And the less interest she shows, the more I develop this stupid crush on her. And just. I'm stupid.

This is totally incoherent probably. I'm sorry /adv/. It's 4 in the morning and I'm being stupid. Forgive me. But if you could like...point me in some kind of direction with this girl, I'd really appreciate it.
>>
Have you considered that she just doesn't think about you anymore?
>>
>>16581931
Yeah, of course she doesn't. That's what I want to change.
I miss her. And I didn't like, do anything wrong to piss her off or anything. Why can't this work?
>>
>>16581921
The fact that you miss her does NOT mean that she has to miss you.

The fact that she doesn't contact you DOES mean that she doesn't want to contact you.

The fact that she doesn't just say "Go away and stop contacting me" means that she was brought up to be polite.

It's over. It's not going to happen. NOTHING you say or do can change that. Move on.
>>
You have to be very forceful with girls sometimes. We literally sit analyzing texts forever thinking "does he actually want to meet? is he just being polite?" until we drive ourselves crazy. Don't be vague. Say something like "I'm in town x day. are you free?" and stalk her Facebook or whatever to find out what she's into. Or meet up with a group just incase it's a total disaster and u guys have nothing in common anymore. or get a friend to talk you up to her?
>>
>>16582136
THIS IS THE SAME EXACT SHIT I'M DOING WITH HER
I need to grow a pair desu
I just can't deal with the idea of her not even having platonic interest in me anymore, and the ambiguity of not knowing for sure seems preferable to finding out that she doesn't. So basically, I'm scared like a bitch.
>>
>>16581921
Chop her up into tiny pieces and feed her to coyotes.
>>
>>16581921
If I could point you in any direction it would be in the direction of a girl who gave a shit.
>>
>>16582712
Nah, coyotes are dicks. They don't deserve it. A pack of stray cats, maybe.

>>16582718
There are none of those.
>>
>>16582726
None that you can see. You're looking in the wrong direction.
>>
I will never understand why people want to surround themselves with people that don't care about them. What a colossal waste of energy
>>
>>16582733
That sounds all well and good when you make it ambiguous like that, but really, I can't remember the last time I talked to a woman under the age of 40.

>>16582740
Because if you had a bond with someone for a long time that really meant something to you, would you just be that willing to give up on it for no real reason?
>>
>>16582740
It's not the people. It's what they represent. They represent rejection. We want to be accepted, not necessarily from that person specifically, but in general. It's more about us than them. It is with most people anyway.
>>
>>16582750
I know how you feel. Stupid Hallmark tier catch phrases that sound good but carry no real meaning? I understand. How old are you?
>>
>>16581921
Honestly, she really doesn't seem into it.

You can either be proactive and actually plan something yourself with a date, time and place and ask her to go with you.
Don't let her make the decisions, you have to make them since you're the one who wants to hang out. Make sense?
She doesn't seem into either way, so be prepared for a no.
>>
>>16582764

>>16582769
That's my problem. I can't ever be prepared for a no.
There's a lot more in this than the whole "lel she's a pretty girl i liek her"
She's basically a sister to me
>>
>>16582785
25? Jesus. You make it seem like you're pushing 60. Here's some food for thought. Women will tend to date men anywhere up to 5-6 years older than them on average, and once they hit the 30 year mark, they'll tend to start getting serious about finding a partner. The dating pool you have access to is young, and more likely non-committal. That being said, you still have opportunities to find that special someone, even if your dating pool might be less focused than a woman who can hear her biological clock ticking.

>She's basically a sister to me
Except she's not. Emotions can cloud or senses, what is it that you want from her? And are you prepared to accept whatever the situation presents itself as?
>>
>>16582800
>The dating pool you have access to is young, and more likely non-committal.

In theory, sure, but like I said, I don't remember the last time I talked to a woman under 40. Post-college, I just don't meet them anymore. But that's mostly unrelated

>what is it that you want from her? And are you prepared to accept whatever the situation presents itself as?
I have no idea. But any situation is better than no situation.
>>
>>16582952
You don't meet them because you're not putting yourself in situations where you might meet them. Think dark alleyways, the crawl space in the ceiling above a ladies change room at a gym. But seriously, you have to put yourself in situations where you will meet other people who share an interest, i.e. photography class, dildo sculpting class, etc.

I'm getting tired so try to weed through the idiocy.
>>
>>16582999
I know this. Problem is I live in the middle of nowhere and there's just nothing here. No classes, no bars, no organizations. Just a bunch of lame redneck shit.

But again, unrelated.
>>
>>16583006
Then you need to think rationally. Which option takes priority? Redneckville, or pussytown: population YOU.
>>
>>16583011
Sadly, having a good job in redneckville takes priority.
>>
>>16583020
That's a bad spot to be. I used to work on a ship. And most of the workers were guys. But every now and then, there was a girl. Usually a big fat woman, or a dyke, but every now and then you'd get one that was passable. Out on the boats, she'd be a 7, maybe an 8. On land - 4, 3 even. That's where I see you. You're a man wandering through the desert, and this chick is a stale cracker. You think it's the best thing out there, but really it's not. You need to get out of the desert.
>>
>>16583029
Nah. I understand your perspective, but nah.
She's not my only option. I mean, I guess she is, but I'm happy single. For the most part, I hate relationships. They're lame and annoying and take time away from important things like sleep and shitposting on 4chan. But she's special to me. To the point where I say stupid Lifetime movie shit like "she's special to me."

Also, objectively, in any environment, desert, jungle, big city, whatever, she's a 10 out of 10. I try not to be shallow but god damn.
>>
>>16583039
Hmmm.
Hmmm...
Hmmmm...........................
Have you considered sawing off your arms and replacing them with missile launchers?
>>
>>16581921
she doesn't let you know when she's free, therefore she doesn't care. there's no way around that, sorry. if you try and force it, you're wasting your time and hers. she's just being nice to not be a bitch and say no, but she doesn't care and is being more of a bitch by saying yeah and not getting ahold of you. dont waste your time on her
>>
>>16583053
Missile launchers, no, although I considered chainsaws for a while. I feel like missile launchers would have too much kickback.

>>16583131
Yeah, or she's doing the exact same thing I am and waiting for me to take the initiative because she's nervous.
>>
Stop waiting on her to pick a date/time for you guys to hang out. Tell her exactly when you're free or when you want to spend time with her. If she doesn't respond or makes excuses on three separate occasions, then she isn't interested. You need to find out if she's actually interested or not, that way you can move on with your life if she isn't.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.