[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard is it to get medical marijuana in NY? All I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How hard is it to get medical marijuana in NY? All I want to do is be able to grow it. I seriously do need it for medical reasons and I simply can't afford it and my parents would be okay with me cultivating it here, I just want it to be legal.
>>
>>16581866
If you seriously need it for medical reasons, you'd have one already.
>>
>>16581876
Lol yeah ok non smoker
>>
>>16581899
>medical Marijuana.
>i seriously need it for medical reasons.

This implies you saw a doctor and got that advice. Otherwise, you're underage and think because you get nervous sometimes, dank weed would fix that.
>>
>>16581906
No I haven't asked my doctor because I have a prescription and I live in a redneck conservative town and I'm afraid theyll think I'm a junkie
>>
>>16581912
You have a prescription for medical Marijuana?
>>
File: 1450132757220.jpg (296KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1450132757220.jpg
296KB, 2000x1334px
>>16581912
So let me get this straight. You're asking how hard it is to get medical marijuana, even though you have a prescription for it. A prescription that you claim to have got without seeing your doctor. And you're saying the reason you don't know how to get it even though your not-doctor has told you you need it is because of... other people's opinion?

I think you're delirious enough allready. You need to work on becoming lucid rather than getting high.
>>
>>16581945
>>16581914
How dumb are you guys I meant I have a completely separate prescription but its a controllrd substance
>>
>>16581866
if you had a medical need for it your doctor would prescribe it for you

take your addiction shit to reddit
>>
Move to the netherlands.
>>
>>16581987
How do you know if I need it or not retard? Are you a doctor? No. So fuck off
>>
>>16582073
>if you had a medical need for it your doctor would prescribe it for you
>>
>>16581866
>my parents would be okay with me cultivating it here
Lucky fucker.
>>
>>16582078
I haven't even asked?
>>
Op has to be 12, or the dumbest person on 4chan.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.