[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /adv/ I haven't needed advice in a while, but I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: CEEPaCrVEAE3KZX.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CEEPaCrVEAE3KZX.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
Hey, /adv/ I haven't needed advice in a while, but I'm not in a good place right now.
How do I confront my girlfriend about possible cheating? It's eating me alive and I don't know how to confront her without seeming insecure/ crazy/ dumb

I'll greentext the story

>be me 7 months ago
> meet this awesome girl at a local pizza place she works there
> she hits me up on facebook and I start talking to her
>We talk for a good two months
>We start dating in august
>People start telling me she cheated on me
> confront her and it turns out she slept with some guy a week before we dated.
> I forgave her,but I still have some trust issues.
> it's been 5 months now and I check her facebook regularly.
> I noticed yesterday that she's been talking to a guy she used to fuck.
> decide it could be nothing and brush it off
>today I check her facebook and the conversation with her and the guy are deleted..
I don't fucking know what to do guys.. It could be nothing but based on her past she is probably doing something with him.

How do I bring it up?
How can i prove that my suspicions are true ?
I don't wanna seem insecure so I don't wanna bring up that I check her facebook from time to time.
Guys fuck I thought she was different please help.
I feel like shit.
>>
You don't confront her unless you're sure she's cheating, that opens you looking like an idiot if you're wrong and it leaves her an opportunity to look like the victim.
>>
>>16581629
I want to know how i'd be sure? Because I don't know...
>>
>>16581641
Does she know you have access to her Facebook?
>>
>>16581649
she does, she gave it to me when she claimed nothing was going on
>>
>>16581651
Well, to be honest, I don't think she'd give you access to her Facebook if she was cheating on you. No one is that stupid.
>>
>>16581657
that's true. But that could have been why she deleted the messages?
>>
>>16581660
No, if she gave you her FB she knew full well you could see the messages. Don't confront her directly, wait for a better opportunity if anything.
>>
>>16581660
I don't know. Maybe she was worried you'd see that she'd been talking to another guy and get insecure about it, despite the conversation being innocuous? Which, you know, is exactly what's happening now.

I'm not saying she's not cheating, but the fact that she'd been talking to a guy is not evidence in itself. If that's the only 'proof' you've got, then it's better to keep your mouth shut for now.
>>
>>16581670
>>16581664
I guess I'll do that, but something is definitely fishy.
>>
>>16581673
What else is arousing your suspicions? If this is the only sign, then I feel like you're just being paranoid
>>
>>16581679
Sometimes she just acts distant or funny.. and she's always accusing me of not really having feelings for her despite me always expressing that I do..
>>
>>16581685
That just sounds like typical teenager drama bullshit. Are you teenagers?
>>
>>16581688
no we are 21, but in my defense being twenty something doesn't make you mature.
>>
>>16581695
Clearly not.
>>
Who is to say she isn't cheating though? Deleting messages seems pretty sketch.
>>
>>16581722
No one's said she's not cheating. OP just doesn't have proof she is.
>>
>>16581615
I delete messages that I don't want my girlfriend to see all the time. But rarely am I actually cheating on her.

She does it, too.

If anything, your GF probably suspects you're reading her messages and deleted those to see if you'd confront her about it.

If you're really so disturbed by the idea of your partner with someone else, then perhaps you shouldn't have a partner.

Because that's always going to be a possibility.

It'd be one thing if she'd been staying out late or acting strange. But you're just looking for stuff. Spying on her.
>>
>>16581673
When you're in love, everything seem to be fishy, to be honest. If you don't have any more proof or something worth of suspicion, I think you're just being a little paranoid.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.