[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl I fancy works at a store. I'm a little apprehensive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1436288145254.jpg (45KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
1436288145254.jpg
45KB, 728x728px
This girl I fancy works at a store. I'm a little apprehensive about asking a woman out while she's working, especially if I'm rejected it's an awkward situation for everyone.

How much of a faux-pas is it to ask another employee (who I imagine is her friend) if this girl is single? If she's not single, my pursuit ends there, but if she is single, at least I could gleam some information that would have avoided an awkward situation otherwise.
>>
So the place I used to work out had this problem. Cuties behind counter attracted alot of attention. One kept coming back just to talk....everyday for whatever reason. One day he walked through a fucking rainstorm just to return something that wasnt broken(said it was) just to talk to one of the girls.
It was literally the saddest thing I have ever seen...He had no game either
>>
>>16581447

She works at a liquor store which I'm at fairly frequently (no, not because I'm an alcoholic but I cook with the stuff). I went to highschool with her so it's not necessarily a stranger basis.
>>
Thunderthighs
>>
>>16581473
meh I wouldn't do it
>>
>>16581445
dont go the friend or other employee route. if anything ask her to the more casual thing ever and hopefully something you've gathered shes interested in
>>
I used to pretend I was one of my co-workers boyfriend every time a guy tried to hit on them..eventually one of the customers was like hey you said the other one was your gf the other time screw you man.
>>
Dem thighs...
>>
ask her out fucker. Man up
>>
>>16581445

Just go to buy something when the store's quiet. Then when you get the chance just say "Hey, this is gonna sound really weird but I think *Insert compliment here* and I'd really like to take you out and get to know you better"

Then either just slip her your number and tell her to call/text you if shes interested. Or let her give you your number if she's not too busy and can

Also those thighs are amazing
>>
>>16581492
pathetic cuck detected
>>
>hitting on store employees

Listen... unless she's been flirting like a crazy person with you, just let it go. Remember that she's literally paid to be nice to you, that she's at a disadvantage power-wise since she can't just up and leave and you know where she is which is hugely uncomfortable, and that you're just one of hundreds, thousands who she meets on a weekly basis.
>>
>>16581445
Do you ever actually chat with this girl? Does she have any idea who you are?

If so, just say "Would you like to get a cup of coffee when your shift ends?"

Be prepare for her to say she's married, or has a boyfriend, or can't, or just No. But you won't find out if you don't ask.
>>
>She works at a liquor store which I'm at fairly frequently
Ever hear the phrase "Don't shit where you eat"?
>>
Her coworker isn't going to tell you that she's single if she is. retail workers need to cover eachothers backs because of clingy, nosy and overstepping customers all the time.
>>
>>16581998
>>16582092
These anons have it right, she probably will feel uncomfortable and pressured to play nice. Don't bother working people with shit like that, life ain't a romcom.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.