[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got two girls right now who are extremely interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 91r5cRb6ntL._SL1440_.jpg (621KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
91r5cRb6ntL._SL1440_.jpg
621KB, 1440x1440px
I've got two girls right now who are extremely interested in me in a long term relationship sense, as am I with them, but I can't seem to decide on which one I would be happier with.

Girl A:
More physically/mentally attractive
Minimum wage job, not in school but planning on going eventually
Lives close (10 minute drive)
Family not that involved with her (a good thing imo)
A lot more normal and well adjusted than me
More mature overall

Girl B:
Less physically/mentally attractive but still attractive nonetheless
Makes a decent amount more than minimum wage, and is currently attending a four year university with goals and future plans for herself and her career
Lives somewhat far (30 minute drive)
Family extremely involved with her and her life in general in an overbearing way (extremely annoying)
Has the same amount of issues I have, (depression and anxiety, antisocial, etc.)
Immature and acts like a high schooler half the time

Basically, Girl A is someone that I feel more attracted to overall, but her lack of any future puts me off in a way, plus the fact that she's much more social and has a large circle of friends which isn't like me at all. Girl B is similar to me in a lot of ways, and already has a bright future ahead of her, but her immaturity and being overall less attractive than girl A also makes me reconsider.
>>
Pls help
>>
>>16581231
A
>>
>>16581231
NEVER get in a relationship with someone who is immature. it doesn't matter if they have their life together or not. immature people cannot manage themselves in connection to someone else. never go for a girl B. never ever unless you KNOW you can help them mature and they want to mature and know that they're immature without someone telling them
>>
>>16581231
Either is fine. I personally would go with the one that has more ambition in their life.
>>
A.
>>
>>16581231
The short run girl A, the long run girl B.
>>
>>16581272
i believe the opposite due to immaturity. relationships are extremely rarely successful when that's involved
>>
Immaturity kills it for me. A may not seem to have as much of her future as planned out as B but it appears you'll have a more stable relationship from the start with A than with B.

You and B both have the same issues so that won't help, and immaturity with an overbearing family is the worst.

Since B is going to uni I'm going to assume you're all between 18-24 for the record
>>
A, by a long shot.
>>
File: 1450247497850-mtv.jpg (22KB, 405x333px) Image search: [Google]
1450247497850-mtv.jpg
22KB, 405x333px
>>16581252
>>
TRY
TRY
TRY
TRY
>>
you already decided by describing A way better and also putting her first
> she's the first on your mind
>>
A.

Because with B, you'll have to romance her entire family from the sounds of it.
>>
>>16582683
B sounds better in the long run, if you two can get over your anxieties together, you can mold her into being a more mature and responsible adult, and she will be loyal to you for life if you play your cards right.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.