[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that women can forget about men so easily?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: dead_MEAT.jpg (239KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dead_MEAT.jpg
239KB, 667x1000px
Why is it that women can forget men so easily? I was friend zoned by a girl. What drove me crazy is how she would never text me first and when I would text her, she would take days to respond.

It felt really shitty. THEN SHE TELLS ME SHE HAS BEEN SPENDING 600+ DOLLARS ON TRIPS TO FUCKING TEXAS to see her "friend who is a guy" and she visits him like every month.

I can't even get her to spend 1 hour with me but somehow a dude in fucking texas is getting her to spend 600+ dollars on monthly trips?!

Women have such a effective way of making dudes feel like fucking NOTHING. So I want to ask women.. why do you deliberately make men feel like shit?

You have such effective ways of shitting on dudes and making dudes feel like less than human.
>>
>I was friend zoned by a girl. What drove me crazy is how she would never text me first and when I would text her, she would take days to respond.

She likes hanging out with the other guy and doesn't want to be friends with you. It's really that simple.
>>
The issue is that you waste your time chasing girls who aren't particularly interested in you. Have a little more pride in yourself. If a girl doesn't seem interested in you, drop her. She's not worth your time. Or you can be upset and moan about it. Your call.
>>
>>16580599
>Why is it that women can forget men so easily?

Dude. You never were on her mind to begin with. You are friendzoned. MOVE ON JEEZ.

Also, try some small talk, does not have to be women. Get a feel of how to approach people in public situations.
>>
this just show that she has way more interest in this guy than she has for you

just because you are into her doesn't mean that she has to give you as much attention as the other guy
>>
This is completely your own fault you jackass. You're chasing a girl that HAS NO ROMANTIC INTEREST IN YOU. Let it go you big baby and find a woman that actually does like you. Guys like you dig your own graves then bitch at women like it's their fault they don't like you. It's just fucking sad.
>>
>>16580599
>Women have such a effective way of making dudes feel like fucking NOTHING.
Only when you let them desu. Stop giving so much of a shit.
>>
>>16580599

She likes him a lot, she doesn't like you very much. I can kind of see why. Nobody owes you shit, she didn't DO anything to you, you developed feelings and she didn't.

She doesn't respond to your messages for days, and you're the one who can't take a hint. Suck it up and move on.
>>
>>16580599
She never had interest in you and never will. Move on.
>>
>>16580630
As much as I'm in agreement with you that he should just move on. Not texting back and telling people "take a hint" is bullshit.

"Take a hint" essentially means "I'm a piece of shit that can't tell you I'm not interested in you, so I'll just treat you like shit until you get the message. Then I'll complain if you can't "take a hint" rather than just outright tell you I'm not interested, like it's your fault I've got no spine"
>>
>>16580630
I hate when people say "nobody owes you shit!" which may be true.. so why would I have to owe them any kind of respect or respect for their fucking lives? Why should I fucking respect anyone? Holy fuck I am really salted up right now.
>>
>>16580620
/thread
>>
>women can forget about men
Men do the same all the time, people are all around shitty
>>
>>16580656

Because, dipshit, do you want to be treated with respect on a daily basis? Of course. So try to do the same towards others.

>'But they do not deserve it.'

Neither do you, with such a crummy attitude. Look at it this way. Do you want to stoop down to their level?
>>
>>16580653
guys who are immature usually shoot for getting laid. girls are more often like a twisted ball of mess who eventually come to the realization they bit off more than they could chew, arent as strong as they thought, and then act selfish and put themselves first and treat guys like shit.

(this is just MY experiences - so take that into account when i generalize)
>>
File: 1024px-Canis_lupus_arctos_PO.jpg (94KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Canis_lupus_arctos_PO.jpg
94KB, 1024x683px
>>16580599
Because women just have to doll themselves up in order for them to get guys. We gotta work for it. Women do what they do so you need to do what you do and just move on, take it as a lesson and find another who will give you the time of day to see your face.

Honeslty you sound like a needy bitch anyway so I don't see why she should give you a second. First of all, learn to be confident and go talk to chicks and don't be so down on yourself when you get rejected. Get use to it. It will make you or if you wanna come back and skulk, it will break you. You are no special snowflake and it has happened to me most of us (myself included) at least once, that's why you got so many telling you to move on.

pic related: Be this motherfucker, he doesn't let no bitch mess with him. He's been there and learned.
>>
>>16580602
This. You're an unpleasant person OP, and that is the reason she doesn't want to be around you
>>
File: tumblr_n5agn8pIeR1tzoo1so1_1280.png (406KB, 694x354px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5agn8pIeR1tzoo1so1_1280.png
406KB, 694x354px
>>16581269
Finally found pic related
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.