[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the easiest degree I could get? Basically I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1401x788-97347200.jpg (167KB, 1401x788px) Image search: [Google]
1401x788-97347200.jpg
167KB, 1401x788px
What's the easiest degree I could get?

Basically I need a degree to be considered for a promotion. Any degree, all that matters is I have a degree.

I was thinking of political science, or English lit because those are two subjects which interest me.
>>
>>16580390
CS degree
>>
>>16580390
IiberaI farts
>>
Psychology/History/Business

Don't go English Lit or Political Science, they're not as easy.
>>
File: 8LKePW3.jpg (71KB, 631x631px) Image search: [Google]
8LKePW3.jpg
71KB, 631x631px
>>16580413

Thanks anon
>>
>>16580420

No problem. The best way to answer your question is to find the IQ/major correlation and just choose the least contemptuous major. There are some majors that I've not even mentioned or discussed that are just filled with complete tards.

As a rule, dumber people = easier major. Psychology, History and Business have the lowest IQ aggregate without being basket weaving.
>>
>>16580390

>need a degree to be considered for a promotion

what the fuck are you talking about

your work is making shit up to make you feel better about not being the right person for the promotion.
>>
>>16580457

Pretty standard for IT, m8
>>
>>16580486

Accidentally deleted the second half of my post

In IT if you want to work as an admin all you need are certs. The money is good, but the money in management is even better. The prerequisite to get into management is certs + a degree in any field.

I've had instructors and manager who had degrees in absurd fields like medieval Japanese literature.
>>
To be honest with you, the easiest degree is one that you will actually be able to pursue and have an interest in + involving the least amount of university level mathematics.

A lot of people I know who did psychology found it "boring as fuck". Obviously if you find something boring you won't be good at it, so...

Another factor to consider is that a lot of degrees have very little do with their practical real life applications. A law degree is nothing like being a lawyer...

All in all, consider these options carefully before making your choice. I cannot say what is the easiest degree for YOU. I can personally say that out of the degrees I've done/seen others do, marketing and business admin were the "easiest" in terms of maths exposure and course load.
>>
>>16580390
Business is ALWAYS a good choice. It's applicable in basically every field and will always be in demand.
>>
>>16580390
Jesus if you need a degree for a promotion, you might as well get a degree that has marketability on its own. College is expensive, don't waste a degree because your current employers don't give a shit. You should.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.