[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good books, articles, videos or other resources

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 00.jpg (182KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
182KB, 700x467px
What are some good books, articles, videos or other resources about abortion, /adv/? my bf took my virginity in my sleep and now it looks like I'm pregnant, but he's trying to get me to get an abortion.
>>
>>16580257
B8
>>
>>16580257
so he basically raped you? You have a nice bf
>>
>>16580269
basically. he wanted to sleep over and I said okay but no sex.
>>
>>16580257
Google, or go to plan parenthood dood.

Hope you get the abortion, you and your bf would probably bring another criminal in the world. Think of this as you doing your part for a better society.
>>
>>16580272
>he wanted to sleep over and I said okay but no sex

Lmao bitch u dumb as hell. My gf says that all the time and I take it as a challenge. Some of our best fuck sheshs have come from those "innocent no sex sleep overs"

Stop acting so naive you tard.

This sounds very unlikely where you passed out from drug use? How the fuck do you sleep through a fucking, I don't care how small an object is getting it jammed in any orafice repeatedly will wake you up, you lying little shit.
>>
>>16580279
Thanks, I guess. Not really as much as I was hoping for.
>>
Just google abortion.
The wiki page will be more than enough information for you.
>>
>>16580471
This isn't a trivial choice for me.
>>
1. Get thee to planned parenthood. There are so many religious organisations masquerading as "crisis pregnancy centres" that will fill your head with misinformation.

2. File a police report against that rapist boyfriend of yours wtf.
>>
>>16580547
Okay

What would be the point of filing a police report? How exactly could I possibly prove rape beyond a reasonable doubt?
>>
>>16580555
You do not remember any sexual contact with this guy yet you're mysteriously pregnant and he's emotionally blackmailing you into getting an abortion.

Like, why do you think he's trying to get you to get an abortion, if not for the fact that there is very REAL and PHYSICAL evidence of the rape?
>>
>>16580574
He admitted he has sex with me. I already knew it because when I woke up I didn't have any panties on and there was semen around my vag

It's evidence we had sex, but that doesn't prove rape. It has to be shown beyond reasonable doubt that the sex was nonconsensual
>>
>>16580625
How come you didn't feel penetration, especially being a virgin? Were you on drugs?
>>
>>16580645
I don't know. I made some tea for us and was away from it for minute, but after drinking it I could barely stay awake so I went to bed. He might have put roofies in it, I'm not sure.
>>
>>16580658
Lol look at all this bait.
>>
>>16580257

i hope you believe that there's more to existence than the 80 or so years we spend on this planet. the afterlife and spiritual world is beyond our comprehension in ways, and those who exist in it don't see time in the same manner. rather than it going linearly, it's more vertical in nature so you can go up and down between it. those who are in that phase of existence are the ones who see to coming into this world, and who it is they come into this world to be with. if it was right for you to get an abortion, then that soul would know all along that that is what should happen and for reasons we can't fully grasp yet, they wanted to have that experience. no person or soul would want another to sacrifice themselves for someone else. if it was in your best interest to keep the child you would, but if you did so out of worry that it's not moral to get an abortion that wouldn't be fair to the child. i wouldn't want someone who came into this world and a family only as the result of someone questioning the morality of abortion
>>
>>16580721
It's a battle between fear and love for me, honestly.
>>
>>16580749
you would love any one of your children regardless of whether you got them aborted. there's nothing to fear because of that, and there's no way that they wouldn't understand how much you love them. you don't need to fear because of that, you just need to do what's best. when my best friend got pregnant, i explained to her what i've explained to you. i knew it would be an uphill battle the entire child's life for her and the child, and because of that i helped her understand that it wouldn't be fair to put herself or her child through that as much as it would be fair to get an abortion.
>>
>>16580798
Do you truly think that if the child were born, he'd prefer to have been aborted?
>>
>>16580919
Not op but I know many cases when people upon finding out they were conceived by rape felt useless and depressed. One person I knew commited suicide when he found out.
>>
>>16580919
I was born out of a hope to have someone unconditionally love my mother. She is sad and lonely and keeps having husbands and children, hoping they'll make her feel happy and welcomed.

I'm having an okay life, but it kind of sucks to be born for such a purpose. It's a big responsibility for me to the caretaker of my mom's sanity.

If we're talking about souls and reincarnation etc, if my mom aborted me, my soul would move on. Or go to heaven or go into nothingness or whatever would happen.

Though my mom's belief of souls is that she could feel the souls entering her baby. She typically felt the kids enter in the third trimester.

But that's just more religious speculation.
>>
>>16580923
I would never tell her (or him) that. I'd say she was born out of love.
>>
>>16580976
They can find out from other person. Also
>born out of love
>dad ran out on him/her
Pick only one
>>
this site is helpful:
http://www.womenonwaves.org
>>
>>16580981
I didn't tell anyone but him.
>>
>>16580919
if he had a choice before being born. after you are you're stuck with relationships which arent bad but it's kind of late. you can always get those relationships elsewhere or later on if you weren't meant to be born to that person for good reasons
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.