[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls and guys,what do you think of a girl who holds the door

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1450456274060.png (949KB, 950x535px) Image search: [Google]
1450456274060.png
949KB, 950x535px
Girls and guys,what do you think of a girl who holds the door open with a guy?

Is it considered emasculating to the guy?
Or the girl is being friendly?
>>
>>16580005
Lol cringe post copypasta
>>
Just good manners... I don't even think about it
>>
>>16580005
If any guy, or even girl for that matter, gets mad at this, it's a big red flag that they are super insecure.
>>
>>16580005
As a male, If a girl held the door for me, I would be flattered.

Why?

Because its a nice thing to do, male or female.

This is a nonquestion.
>>
If a guy considers that emasculating, he is an insecure faggot.

If a girl considers that emasculating, she is a stuck up cunt.
>>
It's all about who goes through the door first. If there are people coming out behind you, hold the door. You don't really stop to do a gender check.
>>
What do transgenders think about all of this?

They would likely find it emasculating for a woman to open a man for a door, right?

Because transgenders are super old school about their gender stereotypes and maintaining them to the highest degree.
>>
>>16580055
*open a door for a man
>>
Nah, not held a door open for you
She held a door open with you
>>
I grew up in the Deep South and I always hold the door open for whoever is behind me, be it male, female, old, young, etc. It is just how I was taught.

If you are emasculated because of this, you were already insecure in your sexuality and need to get over yourself.
>>
I sweapt mines for the military
I fight MMA
I have a gun colleciton and smoke my own meat

If a girl holds the door open for me, I say thanks and move on. Im not going to waste time dissecting the intricacies of door holding.
>>
And if she pushed and held the door open with you?

Or
>>
Where I live it's just kind of expected that you hold the door open for the person behind you. I've had girls hold doors open for me, I don't even think anything of it when it happens.
It's almost disrespectful not to if the person is close enough behind you that you obviously knew they were right behind you.
>>
Don't be stupid mate
>>
I've started to avoid frequently used entrances and go through side or back entrances as much as possible in order to not have to deal with this bullshit.
I don't want to hold the door open
I don't want the door held open for me
fuck off with your manners
>>
>>16580282
>say
"Im not going to waste time dissecting the intricacies of door holding."
This.^^^

Also, it just seems courteous regardless of gender.
>>
It's not just holding, it's pushing open the door with the guy i think he's been saying
She probably thinks the guys weak
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.