[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somebody slandered me online. What do I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Long story short, I found out today that if I google my name, the fifth result down is a blog post where some guy I went on a date with and didn't want to continue seeing put up my photo, full name and made up some BS, telling people to never date me and putting me on a blacklist. This wouldn't be such a big issue, but I have a very unique name and it has a photo of me. I don't want this to be an issue later when trying to find a job or when people google my name.

What do I do? I already reported it three times to Tumblr (where the blog is posted) but it doesn't seem as if they're doing anything about it.
I don't want to open up contact with him again because he harassed me for weeks after I refused to go on another date with him.
>>
Contact google
>>
>>16579073
To add something you have a right to be 'forgotten' unless for certain reasons but being a bad date is not it
>>
>>16579069
Send tumblr a DMCA notice, they'll take it down quick.
>>
This is what you fucking get for being a whore
>>
>>16579073
I tried. They pretty much said they don't handle stuff like that and that I need to contact the webmaster.

>>16579086
What do I do if this isn't the first time this has happened? This idiot keeps reposting my information every time I get it taken down.
>>
>>16579088
You are the difference between hating faux-feminist retards who are more totalitarian than the "power structures" they claim to fight, the "your rights end where my feelings begin" bullshit, and being a batshit sociopath who got rejected by a girl once so he turns into a beta manlet who ejects hate filled spittle at any and everyone with a vagina. Can't you see the difference between being a man and being a gossiping bitch?

Shit like in OP isn't OK, whether a man or a woman does it.
>>
>>16579105
I have a wife. I make her wear a hijab. She is not a whore, but the whores I do see without their hijabs, cucking men left and right, it's discouraging. It's why many young men kill themselves before they reach their potential. Their entire lives revolve around their physical appearance/cock size. It's the degeneracy of the west, and I do not stand for it. I am much happier after converting.
>>
>>16579069

This is why I'm too afraid to google my name, I just know at least one woman from a bad relationship had to have posted something.

Good luck, OP. I don't think anyone deserves that.
>>
>>16579118
This is some advanced trolling right here. I seriously hope mudshits don't post on 4chan. Fucking muslim piece of shit.
>>
>>16579131
but what I am saying is true, no?
>>
>>16579118
>"Their entire lives revolve around their physical appearance/cock size. It's the degeneracy of the west..."

You do have avalid point, and I think unless society changed where beta/average males have a legitimate shot at finding mates, I think Islam will become an attractive option for a lot of people.
>>
>>16579138
Sluts are disgusting yes. A man who bases his life around appearance or cock size is a bitch not a man. This is the west. If you have a problem fix it. Islam is directly and absolutely anti-thetical to the west and its values. It must be destroyed if it continues its crusade against the west.

One form of degeneracy should not be replaced by another. The hedonistic excesses of the west are not ameliorated by being replaced by a totalitarian theocratic mud religion.

All muslims must be fought intellectually and if necessary if it comes to it physically. Deus vult.

Fuck off and die in a fire.
>>
>>16579131

Winter break already, Chaim?
>>
>>16579154
Wow the shilling is fucking real. I never thought I'd see a muslim defence force on 4chan. No one wants you here isis. Stop co-opting oy vey memes to suit your disgusting and devolved, debased mudslime agenda.
>>
OP here
Still dont know what I should do...
>>
>>16579158

You should stop being a sissy boy using /adv/ to practice your tranny incest fantasies.
>>
>>16579149
The women are the one's voting it here, friend.
>>16579140
If you are not a beta why do you have so many muslims coming into your country and enacting sharia law, keeping women from jumping on every and any cock?
>>
>>16579069
Where are you? A recent European court decision forces Google to take down any listing you object to. With that legal precedent, I suspect they'll do it anywhere rather than wait for other courts to decide.

You might have to contact Yahoo and other search engines as well.

His post may remain up - unless you get Tumblr to kill it - but no one will be able to find it.
>>
For Europeans https://support.google.com/legal/contact/lr_eudpa?product=websearch
>>
>>16579118
is this for real? not like I prefer it wasn't...
>>
Hey Op,
I mean, I don't know if you'd do what I do-
I'm a psychotic bitch and if someone decided to start harassing me online I would straight up stalk them in parking lots and cut their tires.
As many times as it took- I'd fucking haunt them.
I like to win. Even stupid games like that.
If it's a young guy sometimes just contacting their mothers or family is enough.
Either way?
Be Karma.
>>
>>16579296
This ^

Seriously call his mom. My ex was trashing me on soc last night luckily that will go away soon enough. But mostly I want to punch him in the face. Calling his mom would probably be better since he lives at home now and she gives him so much shit anyways.
>>
>>16579118
Dude, you're a really good troll, I see lots of potential here. Excellent work, keep fighting the good fight comrade.
>>
Op what exactly did you do interacting with this man. The kind of hatred you describe doesn't just come out of thin air. What did you do to bring on his anger?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.