[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry if this is gross, but I just went pee and after I wiped,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 0

Sorry if this is gross, but I just went pee and after I wiped, there was a little blood strung out in the discharge kind of like pic related.

I checked with a mirror and everything looks completely normal. No signs of more blood or anything. I had a normal period that ended about 3 to 4 days ago. I've never experienced any kind of abnormal bleeding or spotting before. I have never had sex.

All the medical pages I'm reading online say to go to a doctor because spotting always means something is wrong, sometimes something serious. However, there are some women on forums saying it's a normal sign of ovulation. I don't know if I should trust ladies on forums though.

Have any experience with this /adv/?
>>
So you are going to take the advice of socially awkward introverted virgins over a licensed professional?
>>
>>16578600
Naw, I'm definitely listening to that first, but I thought maybe hearing some personal experiences would help me feel better in the meantime. Plus I'm pretty much a socially awkward introverted virgin too, so there might be others here who have gone through the same thing.
>>
That's period discharge obviously sometimes there's some that gather but doesn't show up in panties or on the pad. I think your fine. I once bled for a whole month when I was anemic.
>>
>>16578618
I'm hoping that's what it is. I've just never experienced that before. Plus it wasn't dark like how my end period blood normally is.
>>
>>16578625
It wouldn't be as dark if you're on your light days... The blood gets lighter towards the end and it looks like a single clot of period blood.
>>
>>16578681
My periods are definitely lighter-flow on the last days, but the blood is always brown. This blood seemed light red and fresher.
>>
Bampu
>>
Have sex and let him cum inside. Then you will see if you are ovulating or not.
>>
I cant believe you just asked some embarrassing personal problem about your fucking period discharge on 4chan. What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you also bleeding out of your head? Do you still HAVE A BRAIN?
>>
>>16579219
Why not? An anonymous imageboard is pretty much non-consequential when it comes to these kinds of things.
>>
>>16579285
anon above was right, that's disgusting and nobody cares enough about you stinky cunt to dwell on that and wonder what's wrong. Also adv is sfw
>>
>>16579292
I know it's gross, I'm sorry. I'm going to stick around in case anyone does have advice though.
>>
I think it's just reminiscence from your period. If it continues to bleed after 7 days, go check yourself. Otherwise, drop your worries. You're fine.

Also, if your orgasm/finger yourself after coming off an period, it tends to push out more reminiscence. So hold that off to truly check that something isn't wrong.
>>
I've been ovulating for 19 years and in my opinion you are wasting your time worrying about it. Bleeding a few days around your regular period is normal. Protip: it wasn't over yet.
>>
>>16579487
>>16579527
Thanks so much for the answers. My mom basically said the same thing, that because it was so soon after my period, and because it was so little, I shouldn't be worried.
>>
Regardless of sex, are you on any form of birth control? That can sometimes cause spotting. So could polyps or stress. Bleeding between periods is really common, and usually no big deal.

If you're worried, talk to your OBGYN and go get probed. But I have irregular periods and frequent spotting, and have been declared perfectly healthy.
>>
>>16579301
Go to a damn doctor and get tested. Do you seriously think random strangers on the internet will diagnose you?

Some people are retarded.
>>
>>16579541
I'm not and have never been on birth control. I also have never seen a gyn, which I should do because I'm already 20, so I'll do that. Hearing your experience is very reassuring. This just rattled me because my periods are very very regular.
>>
>>16578595
Go to a doctor asap have urinalysis done must be uti or other kub problem
>>
>>16579582
This is probably nothing and will stop in no time, but you should definitely see a gyn to be examinated. Med student here btw though I'm still new in the course.
>>
>>16579781
Pretty sure spoilers don't work on /adv/.
>>
>>16579781
>moderator
>doesn't know you can't spoiler test on /adv/, let alone images
'Retard' may be a more apt trip for you
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.