[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Accept no substitute.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 11

File: v8DxM.jpg (5KB, 251x211px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
v8DxM.jpg
5KB, 251x211px
Accept no substitute.
>>
I really need a goddamn drink.
>>
Giving out advice to anons on a daily basis is exhausting.
>>
So I did something tonight that I've been thinking about doing for a while now. I fapped while driving. And to tell you the truth, it was exhilarating. One of the, if not the best, orgasm I've had since Jr. High. I was driving home from a city about 100 miles away from where I live. It started out when I saw a giant billboard for an adult sex store. I got to thinking, "wouldn't it be awesome to whip my dick out right here on the interstate?" So I waited until I was almost alone on the road. Nothing but 2 semis nearby. One about 100 ft ahead in the opposite lane, the other in the same lane as the first and about the same distance but behind. I hit the cruise control, turned my wheel left a little bit because my car tends to pull to the right, and unzipped my jeans. I realized it would hurt if I kept it out any length of time in the zipper teeth so I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans, pulled them down just a little and got my dick out. At first, that's all I did. Then I kinda laughed at the fact that it was so dark in my car that I could drive all the way home like that and no one would ever know. Then came the smell. I don't know what the hell was going on but I got this smell coming off my cock that just made me incredibly horny. Grabbed the lower part of the wheel and brushed against my fully erect cock with my wrist. It was all over from there. I immediately grabbed my shaft and started stroking. I was still in cruise control so I took my foot off the gas and put it on the raised part of the floor where the door meets the body. I wasn't thinking of women or anything sexual, just that I was seriously jerking off at the wheel. The thought of stroking my cock in the open and how dangerous it was wasn't making it less easy. The thought that I could hit a deer or lose control of the car just made me harder. Sooner than I could have ever imagined, I busted. It felt amazing, it was like whenever I was younger and had erections the majority of the day and came later.
>>
I feel bad that I can't help out many people struggling in their company businesses. I want to give money and I know they need it but I have to take care of myself and family, I'm sorry.
>>
I feel annoyed because I'll never get to experience life as a woman. Kinda feel like I'm missing out on half the fun of life, I guess?
>>
hate being alone I wish some girl would just take my hand and walk the road with me.
>>
Capitalism is destroying the world and there's nothing I can do about it.
>>
>>16578724
I've done it.

Pretty eh

I actually forgot about it until I read this.
>>
>>16578749
I feel the same way in reverse. I'd love to be a cool dude. There's no sexual identity uncertainty involved, I'm just curious what it's like to pound bitches and have people fear me. Dressing up and making myself pretty everyday hoping to become the sidekick of a successful male is becoming very boring.

Which brings me to what I originally wanted to say.. yeah I guess I just want to adopt a single-by-choice lifestyle, get a nice little place, have someone I trust that I can fuck on the side without any commitment and just be happy. I enjoy being alone. I miss it. Too bad I'm in the most serious relationship I've ever been that I can't seem to be able to leave.
>>
File: 1439359738946.jpg (78KB, 500x414px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439359738946.jpg
78KB, 500x414px
I've been seeing you in my dreams every night for about three weeks now...

It's starting to wear me down, a bit. I guess I'm still thinking a bit too much about you. I wonder if you see me in your dreams as well?
>>
>>16578754
Fuck off commie

If anything is ruining this world, is state intervention
>>
>>16578810
Initials?
>>
Came on here feeling like writing up a post asking for advice on how to deal with a girl last night

Got half way through then thought, you know what? Fuck it. I dont need advice. My own gut got me this far, I know what Im doing

Felt good man
>>
Am femanon who wants it up the pooper

Managed to stick two fingers in today using my own "juice" as lube and what the actual fuck it works better than the lube I bought. It's stickier which makes it more slippery too, somehow.

I need better lube as I don't always get wet enough to do this. Also need more courage in order to both talk to bf about it and buy a plug. I've done neither.
>>
I'm feeling happy because finally I slept 8 hours in a row.

Okay, I remember waking up a few times to take a piss. But really, for once in a long time I slept the healthy hours everyone should sleep

I'm starting to learn to embrace my weirdness. I am good looking, but in a sort of Willem Dafoe way. I should take price of how different from the rest of beard-in-face folks I am
>>
I just want a cute girlfriend to love, protect and cuddle with. Is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>16578931
just say "oy bruv shove it up me shitpipe" he'll do it trust me

shit and shower beforehand, lay out a towel and go nuts
>>
She's going to chip away at all there is left. No one wants to fight to keep an unloyal liar.
>>
>>16579003
Sounds like it's gone already
>>
>>16579022
Yea I honestly don't know why I try. Its always the same shit
>>
I looked outside my window and saw some kids, boys and girls, hanging out together. I envy them. Being part of a group, a member. They looked so happy.
>>
>>16579003
ya luv her. Wut cha fightin bout
>>
I had incestuous sex with my father for the past 4 years. And i love it. Noone knows.
>>
>>16579003
>>16579053
If the relationship is gone why not Leave? Why string it along making everyone else miserable?
>>
>>16579058
Everyone else?
>>
>>16579071
You self and partner
She sounds like a douche
A liar cheater and fighting with you
>>
>>16579032
Why are you with her then mate? What compels you to be with her after all that?
>>
Are you there maybe out of habbit?
There is very little details here mate
>>
History repeats itself. My partner will never change. Seems my partner is only with me out of habit. Partner doesn't care about my feelings my well being or anything really. Or so it seems. stuck in a never ending loneliness that drives me insane.
>>
>>16579082
Idk why I'm still with her there's nothing to trust you can't believe anything she says and not just towards me, I see it when she speaks to anyone and everyone she lies and turns everything around to suit her with any conversation. I'm to the point now that I rarely ask her anything because nothing but meaningless words come out her mouth. Try to confront and talk to her always the same dindu nuffin shit. I cannot truthfully answer why I love her and I stay anymore
>>
>>16579121
Then leave anon.
Sounds like anything is better than a lying cheating whore.
Since you are unsure then walk away why drag it along?
You don't wan to be there.
Your not happy.
Sounds like it's out of habit.
Are you afraid to be alone?
Are you just waiting to find someone to replace her before you go.
My suggestion run and run fast if you are no longer sure why you love her it's because you no longer love her
>>
>>16578460

Your mental problems are not my mental problems. Don't twist shit to fit your narrative. I don't tolerate people like you in my life and never will again.

Goodbye.
>>
>>16579227
posted in at least 2 different threads but I bet you'll never say this to their face. GG :^)
>>
>>16579227

I don't have to say it to their face :)
>>
>>16579255
They will never know this.
>>
Do I have confidence if I am confident in at least one or two goals/things in my life?

Don't exactly know how to radiate confidence other than beta particles.
>>
I'm still crying over my lost friend, I feel like such a beta bitch even if I look like a criminal thug with tattoos most of the time.
>>
I have feelings for my best friend. Deep feelings. I don't want to tell him because I fear of losing his friendship. When we talk for hours, I just fall more and more in love with him.
I've told nobody about how I feel or even show hints that I want to be with him.
>>
I'm a passive aggressive faggot who can't handle loss very well. Got a bunch of tats recently to feel more macho but I act like a fairy.

Just got in a fight for trying to hit on a straight guy.
>>
I'm on a three year dry spell.
>>
I'm on a 26 year permanent dry spell. With autism included.
>>
>>16578460

im 26 and for the life of me I can't stop being autistic. I always go to these threads because my life is miserable. My friend and friends cut me off again. I'm still a virgin and I have autism.

I want to kill myself.
>>
>>16579349
Has he told you if he has any feelings towards you?
>>
>>16578460

Multimillion lawsuit
>>
i can't trust women

would my gf still be with me, if a richer, taller, stronger, funnier, more creative man appeared out of nowhere? she would just leave me, and because that is actually the most rational choice

and they will do it, because women do not really give a shit, they just hop on dicks until they're on top, leeching her husband's money, and chaining him with children and emotions, while sitting on Chad's cock for sexual pleasure

they have EASY access to everything, it's just an offer and demand kind of thing, and their feelings are unstable

her feelings for me might be even genuine, but it's so volatile, there is no guarantee

fuck
women

why would they be with me, if there's a more independent guy in her life, and by fucking with him, she might even get a chance of chaining him too! just WHY WOULDN'T THEY DO THAT?
>>
>>16579436

I just got reamed out by my boyfriend, who has children, about me not wanting children until I am married, have a stable income, and have obtained all my academic goals.

You have no idea how fucking confused I am right now.
>>
>>16578460

Another day, another day of driving around like a zombie in my chevy. I look nice but I feel like a zombie trapped, been listening to orders like an obedient dog with free will. It's like a parasite seeped into my mind and all I can do now is be a part of a clown circus. Going nowhere, driving around like a zombie. Someone kill me please, please shoot me when you see me. God help me.
>>
File: 3pac.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3pac.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I don't give a squat diggity flapjack hoot son, straight up.
>>
>>16579436

Would you still be with your gf if Natalie Portman or Margot Robbie appeared out of nowhere?
>>
My mind has the mental maturity of a child and all I listen to is barking orders from someone who rules my life. I am a coward and a fraud. And I drive them around for free, I work at the circus for free. I'm tired.
>>
People on Facebook keep sharing posts about guys letting the girl they loved get away.

It's so weirdly coincidental. It makes me sad because I've been taken for granted too.

I'm just so tired
>>
>>16578460

Im not affecting anyone, I'm only burning myself for being angry. My truck is the only one who loves me at the end. I was just making them laugh. I feel stupid.
>>
>>16579450
We've been through some shit together, we've had the greatest time of our lives together, throwing it all away would be inhumane and completely disrespectful

I can't see a woman thinking like that honestly
>>
>>16579436
Fuck, why am I so paranoid?

Sex is great, she's beautiful, I'm not a beta failure on the outside, so why am I so insecure?

I just fear that one day she will ask for a threesome, even though the chances are almost null, but when I think about it, why wouldn't she do that? I mean, the worst thing that can happen is that I would break up with her, never talk to her again, and feel like shit for a while, and while I'm feeling like that, she already found some two Chads to satisfy her sexual needs
>>
File: 1395573233285.png (73KB, 900x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395573233285.png
73KB, 900x900px
Only a week, and I'll be seeing my cousins again!
I will buy them Christmas presents this weekend.
>>
>>16579488
Am I a closet cuck? But cucks feel pleasure with this, I just want to fucking kill myself
>>
Friends? That's a word I haven't heard in a long time
>>
>>16579493
will you give them dick in a box?
>>
>>16578890
S.
>>
I can't stop dreaming about S it's the only person I fixate on even if S doesn't want anything to do with me anymore :(.

M
>>
>>16579625
yo, what's your second letter?
>>
>>16579581
No, you perv.
>>
>16579637

Yo, it's actually MA. Was just pretending, joshing you y'know?
>>
>>16579644
Why not though? You can pack it nicely with ribbons and all. Little girls love that stuff
>>
>>16579648
Meant for.
>>16579637
>>
>>16579652
You ain't funny m8.
>>
bro,

yo sorry for being a bitch.

m
>>
If I can find the girl of my dreams my life would be complete. Right now my life is meaningless. I have nothing to live for. No purpose. Nothing. I've realized now that I need something that I probably can never have. You may say I have to accept it, but I don't just want it, I NEED it!
>>
I wish the word "outdated" would just go away.

So many awful movie reboots/home remodels/UI changes are being made because of this word. It's like people want to erase all evidence the past ever existed, even if the 21st century replacement is actually worse.
>>
>>16579637
That would be too obvious, though it probably already is. Sorry again.
>>
>>16579671
It wouldn't be too obvious at all, anon. There are milions of people with your initials who are currently in the same situation, so even assuming your initials will meet my expectations, it doesn't mean you are 'my' person or vice versa. But if you are too big of a coward to give it a try, it's alright.
>>
>>16579686
Well, if I were *your* S, do you see me in your dreams?
>>
I miss S, he's the only guy I think about.
>>
>>16579699
Sorry but telling you that would be too obvious...
>>
S

I love you but you cut me off. You're not into faggots fair enough but why cut me off tho.

J
>>
>>16579227
Victoria?
>>
Stop worrying. He's not the same. He doesn't feel the same way about you that J did. He cares that you care. He likes that you like him. He won't get mad at you for caring.

I hope.
>>
S

I hope you see this and think about how much I loved you. I would have died for you and sucked you dick as well. You didn't want any of that and cut me off. Why????

I hope I didn't change our.... It did and I'm sorry, it's my fault.

J
>>
>>16579716
Ok, I can say that my letter was not addressed to J. That much I can say.
>>
I was never a cutter until I met you.. you make me hate you and myself.. you make my life miserable.. you don't live me yet you torture my life why don't you leave
>>
>>16579784
Initials?
>>
>>16579773

Mines are for S, he talked about the same things to us.

J
>>
>>16579786
Not s or j..
>>
>>16579790
What's your initial?
>>
>>16579792
Rnl
>>
>>16578460
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeaAvNj1DHA
i made this but no one loves it
>>
I'm sorry that I'm an awful person and a piece of shit.

If you want me gone for good then tell me and I'll leave you alone forever if it'll make you happy.

I'd be the world's most pathetic and horrible excuse for a mother anyway.
>>
>>16579808

That's a terrible thing for you to say about yourself anon. That's not good, pick yourself up and dust yourself off. Only you are in charge of your happiness and no one else. No one directly will harm you, they only are defending themselves from perceived harm too. If you let your expectations go and just keep making friends you'll be better. Day by day, night by night just make happy memories and avoid anything or anyone that will bring you sadness.

These threads never help anon. Good luck with your situation. If you're serious, you're probably still young and you have a bright future ahead of you. Don't forget that.

-E
>>
>>16579799

what is this, is someone gonna fight?
>>
>>16579808
Storytime?
>>
File: 3pacc.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3pacc.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
Ey whats good son? It's your boy 3PAC son. Back with another comment son just lettin y'all know that ima live on through the ZHG son straight up son get the read son chedda mamas on deck EYYYYYYY I DONT GIVE A HOOT ABOUT SHIT SON I RUN THE GAAAAAAME DONT GIVE A HOOT BOUT SLIM JESUS HES SO FUCKIN WAAAAAAAAACK STRAIGHT UP SON, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>16578460

My SO is suffering from severe depression. I feel I've got no life left in me. She doesn't work (or do anything at all out of apathy for that matter) so I'm paying for our livelihood. I'm earning enough, but my collegues are living their passion, buying the shit I've always wanted, but I can't afford it since I'm paying for everything and more for my GF.

But fuck the moneys. I've lost most of my friends (yep, mostly female ones) because she's jealous, but not because of the fact I could cheat on her with them, but because of their happiness and because their life consists actually of something else than just laying on the bed and sobbing.

I feel drained, I come back home from work and don't know what to expect - maybe she has a breakdown and whole day is fucked maybe not, but even if she hasn't she may be triggered later.. Maybe our friends talks about his job (well, she hasn't got any and thinks she won't have any 'till she fucking dies) maybe someone will tell her to get her shit together - anything at all could be a trigger.

Well fuck it, I've got a problem to make a point, but I'm drunk, I'm not so fluent in english and I don't think there is any way to better my situation. Live long and prosper.
>>
>>16580079
Get her to the hospital.
>>
I just got an email saying that I've been academically disqualified from my college. I'm actually okay with this.
>>
>>16580059

>don't care about slim Jesus

Why haven't you accepted the one and only true saviour? He helped me cheat on my test yesterday. Think his last name was Lopez or something. He can help with anything just be around Oakland.
>>
Looking on eBay, I see all these wonderful suede jackets for companies like Warner Bros from like 1995., and yet nowadays, no such thing is produced by them.

Guess I'll have to pray someone lists a jacket in small or medium....
>>
>>16579652
My god, you are such a douche bag. Just stop.
>>
I started doing heroin and I'm only in 2nd year of university and I'm 19yrs old. I have a plan for my future but things seem to be going too slow so I use drugs to wile the time, I think I might be getting addicted
>>
>>16580415

Woah don't project onto Uncle Sam with your tired mind. He maybe an uncle fapper but a dick in a box is more civil than a peeking snake.
>>
>>16580496
This, dick in a box is a nice gift. Peeking snake bites hard
>>
I feel like I shouldn't exist. My entire existence was a mistake. I'm a terrible person, not as in morally wrong, but as in horribly incompetent — and many people in my life have been generous to me. But I am so incompetent, that even though I would like to, I am just not good at reciprocating, ever. I'm awful at getting what I want too.

It shouldn't be this hard to exist. But apparently it is and I don't have the balls for it.
>>
>>16580464
Please stop that :(
>>
I like someone who probably doesn't like me back. Also, I have a boyfriend.
>>
I just failed a class solely cause of a complete fuckhead of a useless bumblefuck professor, now my GPA is to low to qualify for Coop, and I cant redo this shit to fix it tell next Fall (spring the class with the non retarded prof, summer I am away for 4 weeks) IDK I just fucking wait the world rn College is a shit.
>>
>>16580670

Reminds me of a girl I knew. Holy shit was she trouble. Self pity 24/7 then anger at anything if she doesn't get her way. Didn't even understand how she switched I thought she was emotionally mature for what she went through but I was wrong. Gave me headaches dealing with her.
>>
>>16579808
I'll bet anything that, if you just go talk to him, you'll get a much better result than what you have right now.
>>
>>16579808
If you are who I think you are then you should probably leave whoever it is alone.
>>
>>16578460
You were with a borderline psychopath who helped you through your panic attacks for ~3 years, but you weren't even strong enough to stand with me as I tried to ameliorate my life-threatening depression over the month I was actively seeking medical attention for it.

Congratulations on folding on me while I was in a place that people far less empathetic than you helped you deal with.
>>
>>16580701
>Self pity 24/7 then anger at anything if she doesn't get her way.
Well thankfully I'm not like that. My problem is I don't speak up for myself ever, and I'm just a plain fool.
>>
I married an idiot. Said he wanted a white christmas, just the two of us. For a while he's been wanting that. I miss my family and friends terribly and was wearing me down, they are all going to be home for christmas but we won't. He said he noticed that I''m upset and told me that we could go home if I wanted, but I already had a work schedule. Mother calls him for his birthday, he tells me I should call my parents to buy us tickets to go back home since my parents are loaded. The nerve... It's too late anyway. I only get three days off and that's not enough to see everyone properly and relax.
>>
>>16579362
Mines was five, Cheers!
>>
>>16580344
You must be severely autistic if you're trying to wear that. For the luvva God...
>>
I've had teeth removed and they're sore and it's keeping me awake and I'm not sure if I should brush my teeth tonight because I don't want to open up the sockets from where the teeth were removed.

It wasn't an issue of them being rotten or something since I take care of myself but that didn't stop me from accidentally cracking them.

It feels weird being unable to brush.
>>
I dont want to have kids but I feel like I will disappoint both sides of my family otherwise. My parents dont really have much going for them and I know it would make my mom really happy if I did. The other side of the family all have kids and it's just the norm. My SO also wants them. I just want to succeed career-wise and to rescue animals.
For reference I'm a female breadwinner.
>>
>>16578460
He is the one thing in life I could ever want anymore. Everyone is dead, my 5year relationship and dreams of a family is kill, I'm divorced from psycho who's always going to be in my life, I'm never going to be a famous or a musician or a wealthy well versed traveler and connoisseur of life's finer things. For fucks sake, I'll never be normal. Ever. But after everything else has been taken and broken and turned upside down, he shows up and his face makes me smile and his voice feels like home. I just want to make him happy. Please just give me this one. Please. Just this once.
>>
E,

Right now, I'm not even 15 minutes away in Mon. Decent job, decent money; back in school to finish my degree relatively soon.

I have a chance at very good money, decent job; I may never need my degree. I would be so far away as to render it pointless.

You know my thoughts on money. Should I stay? Am I right? Or, should I go? I only want your input, you will not make this choice for me.
>>
File: 1385064716734.jpg (462KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385064716734.jpg
462KB, 1920x1080px
>>16578460
I killed a kid in HS never really felt any remorse. Sometimes I feel like i want to kill again
>>
Guess I need to forget about yall and " daygame" girls tomorrow with my friend. Woopdifuckingdo. Wish me luck or something. Not that you care :/ I hope you'll have nice lives, though, and find the happiness, success, love you want in life.
>>
Did you or did you not talk to my friends? I still think you did, although one of them swears it's not the truth. If it turns out to be the truth I'm very disappointed in everyone I've been dealing with. If not, well, good. The crazy guy with no boundaries is being crazy again. This is what people say I am, they must be right, they know me better than they know myself after all. They've lived in my head and body for 23 years, so they must know best.
>>
I should probably talk to my mom about her alcoholism
>>
Why am I painted for asking questions almost no1 asks? Why does no1 have answers to such blatantly obvious questions? Why do we watch Star Wars and eat popcorn? Why don't we just give food and water to Africa right now? There is enough. What is wrong with people and humanity?
>>
>>16581407
>What is wrong with people and humanity?
Move to Africa and find out.
>>
Doe de groeten aan je ouders :P. Your work? Is this your way of trying to communicate that you still exist. If so, why don't you just message me. You are so very crazy it's not even funny. Me dealing with it makes me go crazy. What happened to you and maybe your three brothers? Something bad? Why are you like this? So very insecure and fucked up.
>>
>>16581449
I know you won't answer that one, you empty shell of a "human being". It's not like you have your own identity. You just copy me. I don't need another version of me around. And it's not even a real version, so wtf.
>>
So 4 (almost 5) years of a happy engagement are now over, and I'm rather irritated by it. Thought she would work harder than this to unfuck things, but I suppose I should know better than to expect much of most other people.

Either the sadness hasn't really set in yet, or I'm relieved. I'm not sure a marriage would have worked with her, looking back at it now. Whatever. I'm moving in with my best friend, and I'm looking forward to independence as well as more financial independence. Unfortunately the mean time between leaving here and finding a place is going to suck ass. Right now I can tell that, although I'm not really feeling terrible, I know I will feel very terrible as soon as I'm alone.
>>
This could be good. Actually it could be very bad.
>>
I can't believe I looked it up again after a month. Feels bad man
>>
I am seriously considering killing myself. There is nothing irreversibly wrong with my life and nothing horrible or traumatic has ever happened to me, but I just don't want to live anymore. I have had these thoughts/feelings since I was a child and I figure now is as good a time as any.
>>
It worries me that I have developed this ever-so-slight yet persistent itch to do something harmful to myself.

5
>>
If you're looking for a sign, this is it. Don't fucking do it. Talk to me
>>
>School mostly filled with girls
>get along with none of the guys

>meet guys a few days ago
>think they seem nice and spend night with them
>meet them again following night

>they're all bodybuilder douchy guys who drink way too much, spend their time hitting on drunk girls. Sometimes two of them on the same girl
>less attractive friend of the girl shows up
>they act as if they were puking in their glasses
>one of them asks me why hot girls always hang around horribly ugly ones, with a big smile on his face

>their girl friends are holier than thou cold people who won't talk to you if you don't first, and look down on everything and everyone
>they all feel the need to take group pics for social media and let everyone know that they're partying hard

I don't even know why I went there, but it's an interesting social study.
>>
For some reason I actually thought you were interested in me. Silly me. It would've been nicer to just be denied instead of lied to and stood up, though.
>>
C, I know you set your profile to private.
It's far too late for that my dear.
Miss him already? Too bad. He's in much better hands than the ones you've got.
You dirty fucking cunt. I hope you realize just what you've lost.
I hope your life is a living hell for what you've done.
A
>>
I'm worried you've been getting more and more distant as of late, and just flat-out ignoring me. I don't know if you're growing more attached to our mutual friend or I've just been doing dumb shit lately that's been irritating you

Please, for the love of god, let me know if I've been bothering you! Let me know if I've said dumb shit, or if I'm sounding too needy when I try to strike up a conversation! Let me fucking know so I don't accidentally screw this up even worse!

I've been meaning to tell you how I've felt about you for fucking ages now, but I'm worried that if you see me as clingy -now- that might scare you off. Jesus, I need to tell someone by now just to get this shit off my chest, but I'm going insane from anxiety and worry
>>
Ive fucked you 13 times now. Am I allowed to love you yet, or is too soon?
>>
>>16579116
Are you me?
>>
File: 1333783573509.gif (968KB, 450x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1333783573509.gif
968KB, 450x338px
I love my husband but damn if he doesn't breathe loud as fuck in his sleep. maybe apnea? doesn't sound like it but it keeps me up nonetheless. will wear earplugs if I have to but I can't do it every damn night unless I want to be going to the doc for ear infections all the time. been there done that bought the eardrops. ears aren't made to be plugged up like that no matter how advanced the plugs are. just want some peaceful sleep. wish we could afford a couch, I'd sleep on that. would buy a used couch but I don't trust other people's used furniture, probably has fleas or bedbugs or some shit.
>>
Roommate and a friend convinced me to go out last night.

Got in another fight. I didn't realize how much rage I had bottled up. I regret that my PO may find out about this.
>>
I thought it would help, but apparently reading material and games that pertain to the impossible dream that forms the basis of your depression only makes the hole grow larger once it's over.

While playing/reading through these materials, I felt somewhat alive. I could feel emotions that I hadn't felt for a while. Even when it went a bit edgy, even if it headed in a way I was starting to not like, I still went with it to the end. It's when I'd finish reading or playing that the hole would come back even larger. I thought by escaping into a work that expressed something I liked that I could satisfy my depression's lust. However, as it comes to pass I've run out of material that's either complete or worth my time at all.

I can feel it now more than ever, the dead feeling has moved on from just my chest and has encapsulated itself throughout my entire body. I know what it wants, the ambition that feeds it, and I will give it to it the only way humanely possible. The ultimate escapist fantasy.

With my Mateba against my head as I type this, I wish you all farewell. Impossible dreams can only be fulfilled in a life where they exist, and that life can't be found here.
>>
>>16580930
It's one year, lady. Seriously. Next year, make plans to go see your family. You're being really irrational. He tried to fix it, and I highly doubt you actually communicated that "hey I really want to see my family for Christmas". So fucking suck it up and compromise. If you really wanted to go this year, you wouldn't let having only three days off stop you.
>>
>>16580496
You think you're hilarious but really this isn't funny. Because now you're gonna encourage lewd behavior? It's not fucking funny when children are involved. You're just as sick as you think cousin is.
>>
>>16582121

This is pretty much me right now with my gf. She's been kinda distant lately but she does have depression so I figured she was just dealing with stuff like normal. But yeah I basically had my whole world/trust shattered by finding out I was blocked from one of her social media accounts and when I looked at it not logged in there was a guy posting all over her shit. Been fighting over stupid shit, can't even joke around with her to lighten the mood because she takes it as bashing her.
>>
>>16579406
I'm to afraid to say anything to him about how I feel. We've been friends for almost 10 years now.
He hasn't shown any interest in me being more than a friend.
>>
>>16582378
Then his not interested. 10 years is a long time, he would make a move at some point
>>
>>16578460

Just did a graveyard shift and have a date with my korean boyfriend in the morning. Hope he isn't too mad at me for disappearing. I was looking after my niece from korea this whole time and couldn't go. Was so stressed out I think I have insomia.
>>
>>16582265

Are you me? I live close to my PO in the south and it's fucking bullshit. Got too drunk, started shit and I don't remember. Just woke up on a bustop and walked home. Fuck.
>>
I didn't think I'd end up being so jaded by your porn addiction. You have no idea how much I hate myself in general and for loving you. I want to be proud of myself again. It feels so good when he is around me because he makes me feel like the sexiest thing alive.... I wish you did that too. Everything is forced with you, maybe it's because you have a depressed brain, who knows. All I know is that I would've made different decisions if I knew what I know now.
>>
>>16578460
i love you.

but why are you so afraid of trying it?
why do you still want to go after your ex?
why did you give me a christmas present, tell me all those nice things, write me a love letter?
>>
You should stay away from this person.
>>
>>16579808
meant for
>>16582541
>>
>>16580726
Who do you think it is?
>>
>>16578460
What could I say that hasn't been said already. It's just the same iterations of the same pathetic shit that circles through my skull since adulthood. I will say this though, I should probably see a therapist if I want to get anywhere in life.
>>
>>16582551

Doubt the authenticity of this post if anything it looks like A threat. Enjoy your life in jail one day nigger.
>>
>>16579808

Background story?

>>16582602

Usually everyone here in these threads have serious mental or unresolved issues they don't want to admit.

Personally I have ADHD and i'm bipolar but I'll never admit it. I was called a sociopath because I looked like a thug gangbanger with tats everywhere. It's not true.
>>
>>16582602
>Usually everyone here in these threads have serious mental or unresolved issues they don't want to admit.

I don't know what it is to even admit it. I just know that there's a weakness in me. An emptiness. I'm not a sociopath, in fact I probably feel too much. I don't know if it's depression because sometimes I'm good. I just feel empty, lonely, and destined to live my life out as a pathetic recluse fuck up. I'm just one of many. I'm just responding to posts in some vain attempt at catharsis.
>>
to the lady who bought my dinner last night, thank you kind stranger.
>>
>>16582644

Not to mention my parents are technically homeless too.
>>
>>16582644

Everyone here is a recluse fuck up using this thread for catharsis otherwise you would be doing something more productive with your life instead of posting here about your lost friend or whoever.

Personally I was diagnosed with autism and I'm still a virgin at 26.

>>16582648

Hit too close to home, can't even afford one in a million years. But I'll talk big here to feel better.
>>
I'm in love with my best friend from the same sex. I have a very strong feeling he's at least a little bi-curious, and sometimes even feel like he feels the same way about me, but I'm pretty sure that's just my imagination. I don't want to ruin our friendship.
>>
>>16582654
This is productive. This is the closest I can get to a meaningful dialogue. That's pretty fucking pathetic if you ask me, but it is what it is. The only time I feel comfortable to even come close to something vaguely real, is in the presence of strangers on the 4chins. The majority of my interactions are superficial trite. And the people who resemble friends look more like distractions. We talk about video games, movies, tv shows, anything except who we are, how we feel. a guy once told me that he thought psychologists were a waste of time. You just need to talk to a friend. Fuck that. Friends are impotent more than half the time, and that's if their advice is valid. I've made more ground introspectively talking to myself than I have talking shit to my buddies. With the internet I can experience that same freedom to spout whatever shit is pouring out of consciousness, it's just now I have an audience, unfortunately.

I had a friend with autism. Great guy. No bullshit. Very smart. Don't worry about sex. It's probably more of a headache than it's worth. The older I get the more I see the value in escorts. Crazy hot, do whatever you agree to, one brief liaison then gone. I've never tried it, but it's becoming more and more of a possibility as time goes by.
>>
>>16582632
At least you know what you've got. You can plan your actions around your shit. That's a good thing, knowing.
>>
>>16582677

Gay Jay strikes with his unrequited love once again.
>>
>>16582687
Who is Gay Jay?
>>
>>16582684

I cry a lot on my spare time and it's unhealthy. I used to pine for my friend that was straight. He was a great outgoing person. I just couldn't stand the fact that he blocked me after I confessed my feelings for him. Now I just stay indoors and use this as catharsis so I don't feel so bad.

The good news is my niece from korea pretends to me my girlfriend while I fuck my korean looking boyfriend when we both feel like it. We share a lot of stories some call ot gossip but thats human nature. Deal with it.

>>16582687

So what? Gay people need love too even gay psychopaths.

Personally I'm not dealing with this well and I might not be able to control my issues behind the scenes. I can't be alone or I'll lose it, I know it.
>>
>>16582696
Can't you take medication?
>>
>>16582687
Not gay, not Jay.
>>
>>16582677

What's up JR.

This internet addiction of yours has really affected your relationships. I heard you have been troubled with your friends and have been spreading vicious lies and pretending to be them. I'm glad your old friend left but I heard you still are angry at everyone behind their backs for no good reason.

Everytime you hide and cry, we find you here talking shit to deal with your pain. Even to people who don't necessarily have issues with you so you can have an audience. Now you do and your behavior has consequences.

You wouldn't spend time with your psychologist because you think in your mind you can self diagnose yourself and others. Yet you don't do anything but smoke weed with your gang and snort coke.

Your friends who quit the habit, you went after and that's just stupid. You should have been fixing your life instead of thinking your some Judas superstar trying to compete for attention on an anonymous board.

Even if you're a winner on the internet you're still a Retard.
>>
>>16582732
I am not this, JR you speak of.
>>
>>16582687

Looks like Jay to me, it's an anonymous board so let him deny it for privacy sake.
>>
>>16582738

J I knew was cowardly like this so I'm not suprised. I see some of his post about his exs and guy friends he pretends to be. He's just being a "faggot" laugh it off.
>>
>>16582738
Well, regardless, I'm not this Jay you think I am. In fact, I don't snort coke or smoke weed, although I used to smoke weed not that long ago. In fact, I purchased a Magic Flight Launch Box and to this day promote it as an efficient, cost effective alternative to bongs. I'm actually straight, and have in fact been contemplating purchasing some porn I can't download for free because no one gives enough of a shit about it to torrent it. It's Odette Delacroix, she does some timestop porn as a nun. 20 USD does seem a little rich though, but Odette is very cute. I believe that everyone, even a psychologist, is tinged with bias, but reducing that bias is imperative to a clear-as-it-gets diagnosis, so I am in fact leaning towards seeing a psychologist. I don't have a gang. I barely have any friends. But the friends I do have I cherish and would never spread lies about them.
>>
>>16582702

Really don't want to, it probably wont last long and I just try to cope when the happiness is gone. I'm getting another tat soon.
>>
>>16582744

Problem is Jay had the issue with sociopathy so he'll deny it all he wants. It's anonymous after all.

You don't have to work overtime Jay just let the truth seep in slowly. Just don't OD again.
>>
>>16582746
Wouldn't it be best to see a mental health professional and get an expert opinion though? When it comes to your health, you really should make sure you're getting the best possible advice.
>>
>>16582754
Indeed, it is anonymous. So how exactly have you come to the conclusion, that I resemble your friend Jay?
>>
>>16582768

It's alright R, JR just don't be hateful to people you know that do not want anything to do with you.

It is an anonymous get it off your chest thread so anyone can deny anything.
>>
>>16582766

I'm 26 and the last thing I need is a shrink charging me shit that I could solve through rage. Fuck pills, all I need is to workout, do drugs, bully people on the outside and deal with the hidden issues by myself. It's unhealthy sure but aren't we all.
>>
My dad is having a bypass surgery next week and even though I know it isn't my fault for having a fight with him, I still feel guilty. Also, I'm a shitty son and I wish I was never born so that my parents could divorce and stop with all the lies.
>>
>>16582795
I think I just caught your JR friend posting in another thread.

>>16582788

He doesn't seem to have any trouble identifying himself there. Listen, this is getting old. I'm not your buddy JR. I'm just some asshole who wants to waste time talking to other assholes about how much of a fuck up we/I am. Can we all just agree to disagree?
>>
>>16582808

Don't have to reply to deny. Just let it be J and learn your lesson.
>>
>>16582802
Rage never solves anything. It's just infantile reactionary shit. But if that's the journey you feel you need to take, by all means. Not all of us are unhealthy. Some of us are, but we want to make a change. Or we at least like the idea of it.
>>
>>16582808

>third person talk
>trying hard to prove their not gay jay

Must be gay jay.
>>
>>16582807
Marriage is difficult. My mother never married, in fact, I still to this day don't know who my father is. She never spoke at length to me the situation regarding my conception, but from what I can piece together, it seems my mother was a bit of a whore. Sometimes I wish she would've got an abortion. But here I am. Her mother and father were married right up until they died. My mother says he passed away two years after she died. "Died of a broken heart", that old gag. It's possible, but who really knows.
>>
>>16582820
Oh well clearly the evidence is overwhelming.
>>
>>16582817

Not everyone makes it. If were all pieces of shit then you are too. I'm dragging you back into the mud where you came from. Thats how I grew up and if youre not with me you're against me mentality. I'm bipolar because of that. I admit it makes people distance from me but fuck it. I'm not emotionless, sure it's to a fault but I keep the bad shit to myself. I was with bullies so no fucking way I'm being a pussy by telling anyone anything. Thats weakness.
>>
>>16582820

Looks like it with the sarcastic responses.
>>
>>16582839
Of course, Jay would be the only person to reply with sarcasm. Didn't JR invent and patent sarcasm? Him and his doo-wop gang?
>>
I'm in my mid thirties and I have autism.
>>
>>16582837
Not everyone makes what, exactly? The only thing that will suffer is your quality of life. I didn't come from mud, so please refrain from dragging me anywhere near said mud please. I grew up around lower class drug dealers and petty thieves. But I'm not now, nor will I ever be associated with that shite because it is exactly that. You're not your past. You don't have to keep the bad shit to yourself. You should open up to others, we're human beings, social animals. We work best when we work together.
>>
>>16582862

Denial at full sight.

>>16582869

Least you became einstein with your posts.
>>
>>16582869
Is that a problem for you?
>>
>>16582871

I was that criminal and like I said I'm angry at them for avoiding me. That's my problem that I look like a scary thug with tats, that I can't be trusted because I'm leashed with a bunch of gangbangers. It's not my fucking fault you leave but if you do I'll drag you through shit. If you fight back I'll make it worse by talking shit. Its human nature, if you can't take the beat get out the kitchen. If you do I'll find you because I'd rather do that than face my own shit. That's the issue.
>>
>>16582875
This
>>16582887
Seems to be JR. Is that correct sir? Could you clear up this misunderstanding? It seems if I deny that I am you, I must be you, through some fantastic trick of logic. Either way, it seems you don't have a lot of fans for some odd reason. You wouldn't happen to be a sociopath, would you? That seems to be the general consensus.
>>
>>16582869

My cousin is similar but he is high functioning. He just repeats the same behaviors over and over and he's not aware of it. Even financially it's taking it's toll on him and it's just disappointing. All of us have families now and he's still.. I don't knlw anymore.
>>
>>16582898

Snap out of it J. You're so concerned about your sociopathic nature being revealed. No one knows you anyway.
>>
>>16582906
I'm really not. I'm concerned that I can't have a meaningful dialogue with someone because I'm being pegged as someone I'm not. That's what's irritating. Unless this is some clever ruse and my incompetence has bested me yet again. Clearly this JR character has your jimmies rustled, so seeing as nothing will convince you that I am not your dear friend, please, enlighten me as to the story of JR. Why is he a psychopath, exactly? He must post rather frequently I imagine. I myself only find myself here when the pangs of loneliness hit a little too hard, and I need some sense of connection before I fall asleep.
>>
>>16582924

>it's working so hard and now it's projecting

Gay Jay, you can deny it all you want.
>>
>>16582933
Well there really is no point continuing this. You are convinced of something you have no proof of, and apparently this "Gay Jay" has left such a bad taste in your mouth you're going off half cocked at the mere instance of sarcasm (God forbid!) I shall bid you adieu, and hope you and your friend can come to some kind of agreement, whatever the issue is you two seem to be having.
>>
>>16582933

I don't like this suspicious Jay neither.

Anyways you're all autistic. Get laid idiots, no fighting here will get you anywhere but in the mental institution. Unless you're in a nuthouse cell which makes more sense.

Which means you're all recluse sociopaths trolling on the internet because of the greater internet fuckwad theory.

Read up on that theory, you didn't end with pro wrestling you moved on here for your man drama.

Fuck off retards and J.
>>
>>16582945

Gay Jay and his unrequited gayness. Run away you sociopathic pedophile.
>>
>>16582945

Holy shit, what a faggot.
>>
I feel like a boy not a man and constantly compare myself to people younger than I am and how they look and get angry about it.
>>
>>16582954
>>16582957
>>16582951
You guys are dumb as fuck, I really am Jay

SPAGHETT
>>
Why do I keep seeing you in my dreams?! We both moved on ages ago.
>>
>>16582964
>>16582980

We all knew anyway.
>>
>>16582869

I'm only 20 and autistic too. Guess why I'm here.
>>
>>16583027
pussy right?
>>
im 26 and im one hell of an autist
>>
IM EVERY AGE AND ETC. NOW FUCK OFF I NEED TO GET SOMETHING OFF MY CHEST BUT THINKING MADE ME FORGET.
>>
>>16578460
i'm 31 and i'm autist
>>
>>16578460
autistic, 23
>>
I fucking hate how young people where I live are incapable of planning anything. Or maybe it's just my friends, idk. I have terrible anxiety and I like to have things planned/scheduled, but none of my friends can ever fucking do that. They'll ask to hang out right when they want to, or just show up at my goddamn house despite me telling them time and time again that I need SOME kind of notice. At least 30 fucking minutes. Not "hey I'm at ur house wanna chill?". If I try to take initiative and try to plan something in advance, like "do you wanna go to this party next saturday?" they're almost never just give me a fucking answer. They'll say "idk yet" or "i'll see if i can" and then don't tell me whether they can go or not until the day of, right before the event.

It's driving me fucking insane I'm so lonely. I wish I could just be normal. I want to hang out with people and people ask me to hang out often, but they always do it with no forewarning at all and I just fucking panic and say no because it wasn't what I had planned and I wasn't prepared. I hate that I can't do anything spontaneously. I wish anyone under 25 was capable of giving 24 hour notice when they make plans.
>>
>>16578460
48 year old autist here.
>>
I am annoyed that you won't just fucking talk to me about whatever you are thinking. So Then I come off looking crazy cuz I'm trying to explain something, and get only some bs response in return. I only wanted to be real about stuff, but I can't stay in limbo for much longer. I'm not great or anything, but I'm definitely not desperate.
>>
69 year old edgy autist that enjoys smokin weed and dank memes
>>
I touches my sisters boob while she was asleep and I just remembered I feel fucking awful. I was thirteen but still
>>
>>16582121
If your name is Sam, just fuck off.
>>
I'm 18 and I have a 14 incher python. Girls call me autistic because I call them mommy. Also I am autistic.
>>
>>16582495
My PO is cool, and fairly relaxed. I pass his tests, have a job, my own place, etc...

He doesn't bother testing me any more. He doesn't care about drinking, or even minor drug use. I have a fairly clean record, and he wants me to keep it that way; doesn't want to see my name on his desk for anything other than our meetings.

Problem is I put some guy in the hospital last night. The release was cathartic, but still. I am too old for this shit.

Thankfully no charges.
>>
>>16583450

Gay Jay strikes again with his cathartic release.
>>
>>16583450

Let me guess who's actually in the hospital. Oh right you faggot.

Gay autist.
>>
>>16583436

Baiting out gay jays with penises. it makes sure the post below you is him.
>>
>>16583450

Knew a woman who was a psycho and a liar like this. Shouted, screamed everything. Lied through her teeth about her attacking some chick. they want her clean because she had a decent job. Now she's even worse and she feels she can get away with anything.

Also knew a guy like this, his relatives jumped in one by one trying to talk to the PO with food. He lost and still is in jail. he was there since last year.
>>
Actions ALWAYS speak louder than words. Talk is just that: talk.
>>
>>16582869

shit me too
>>
>>16583549

Reminded me of my psycho ex. She made a scene anywhere we went during the last month of us together.

I had to talk to everyone we knew beforehand before I dumped her then I did and all hell broke loose. She ended up in state prison eventually.
>>
>>16583492
>>16583501
>>16583549
so much samefag. ill wait while you spend over 9000 hours in ps to erase 2 yous.

this thread has become cancer.

- JJJJJJJJJ
>>
I no longer masturbate with my hands.
Instead I fuck two pillows because I'm so desperate for intimacy.
>>
>>16583591

It's only a shit thread when you say so. My psycho ex made anyone's life miserable. I have a right to get that off my chest.
>>
I have an eating disorder and I constantly have to work out to feel good about myself. When I treat myself to "junk" food I remain anxious and upset for hours because I feel fatter. I hate my body.
>>
>>16583627
sorry. women suck.
>>
>>16583670
This.

Do yourself a favor and get a dog. A 1000x more loyal and will stay by your side when shit hits the fan.
>>
I want to do more with my life. I dont want to keep this routine of "work, college, video games" all my life.

I want to have friends, hobbies, be passionate about something, get fit, i want to go out at friday nights to drink with them, get a girl's number and go on dates, i want to develop some useful skills.
I want to be fucking normal

Yet i have no idea what to do, nothing seems interesting, im always too tired to do anything and i dont have discipline to finish what i start
>>
To all the women haters on this board-

Simple solution to your problem: don't date, don't have women friends, don't associate or talk to women in any capacity. Then your life will be grand.

Thanks!
>>
To all the white knights on this board ~

No woman you meet through 4chan is going to fuck you. Only alphas pull that off, and there are maybe 1 or 2 that come here to /adv/, mostly by mistake I think.

The sooner you realize this, the more grand your life will be.

Thanks.
>>
>>16583903

Already do, except for work.

Some legal difficulties in not wanting to work with women. I just keep things professional and never ever talk about anything personal.

It is grand. No more being the "creepy" guy, no more awkward small talk where I'm just tryin' to be friendly and appear normal but in their heads they're thinkin' "OMG another MAN just wants to sleep with me -.-". Yes, women use those shitty little testing smilies in their head.

Honestly, without being close to any women, my quality of life, and confidence has shot right up.
>>
I just hate what I'm studying so much. I started this semester knowing I'd have to finish the whole year in order to change to the major I want but didn't get into, but now that that's over (and I know I'm failing 2 subjects) I have absolutely no desire to repeat the same shit again. I've reached the point of finding everything about the university irritating, it doesn't bring anything to my life and honestly just keeps me away from what I feel that really matters to me.

I think I already have like half of next semester paid so there's that too. I know I'm supposed to endure it so I can study something closer to a field of interest next year but I just don't have the motivation to work hard on something I literally don't care for and after a whole semester I can't fake it anymore.
>>
my girl is ignoring me after having cheated on me and promising she would be better. now I am so sad I can't even get it up to masturbate
>>
>>16579116
Fucking tell them! Tell them exactly what you typed. If you express yourself and nothing changes, fine, they're probably shit. But don't assume they don't care, people get stuck in ruts and forget to appreciate the things they love around them. Please be direct, it's the best way to know how to move forward.
>>
>>16579762
Dude more deets I sound like S
>>
I'm not sure if I'm still interested in maintaining the relationship. I feel stuck and uncertain about everything.
>>
is it even possible to find someone that actually cares
>>
It's easy, just tell me what's wrong. It's better to preserve our friendship, than for you to hold on to what 'dignity' you may have. There's no point beating around the bush, now.
>>
shgjhghghgghghghgdssfggshgcjvjkbkjkjkjjiuljbkbghcfxbcvmn vzczbvmdvc hftdjgkgydhjygkjjt hfhtsgkubnioulj,lmhbmhfsfeact4eweqfzzgfxhhtbvkhdcghgnklhvcwfefvjbn hyrhdvghnnbvfcxxwdghngcrqxxasj,mnfvcxxx jbgdvghfbgvcfvbnegdbsfgbvgcsxzc xcsfgfgfvnmc gbhnmknbvdcnxdb
okay, I said it
>>
I wonder how long it will be until I check out the trap section of Chaturbate

Like, I guess from a normal standpoint its no worse than furry herm shit but still, its more icky since they're human.
>>
Fuck it. What's the point?
>>
>>16584341
Dopamine
>>
>>16584146
I read this and thought it might be for me for a moment. I'm pretty sure she knows what's wrong for me, though.
>>
i love her
i love her so much, but maybe i love her too much.
maybe me getting uncomfortable when another guy is talking to her is awful, or how much i do for her. she probably thinks im insane and controlling
i just can't lose her... i won't
>>
>>16578460
I use an exes old Facebook profile to look up my crush so he thinks it's my ex if he gets a notification.

I almost googled him(crush) but stopped. I stopped fantasizing about him a few months ago but sometimes still think of him on accident when I cum. I'm insane guys. Please advice.
>>
>>16584506
Don't assume. She might not know, you should be straight up. I wish more people were.
>>
Lonneke, I like how tried to imitate my beard on multiple pictures. I know you tried! It's fucking funny and aweosme.
>>
i never know when to stop. i always want more. Girls, drugs, money, etc.

This morning i drove my car into a ditch. Little damage was done, but i feel terrible for my family and i'm ashamed of myself. I might lay low for a while. I'm very lucky that i didn't die or seriously injure myself or do major damage to the car. I need to change but i'm not sure how. Pray for me bros.
>>
lekker eten, lekker drinken, grote baby
>>
For fucks sake, why will no one give me a chance to shine?

I put a lot of work into improving myself in all my interests, be it video editing, programming or graphic design, yet no one seems to give two fucks to pay my a compliment, tell me for once, "hey, good job" or "way to go".

I'm starting to not know whether I'm an arrogant asshole or everyone I know.

I go out of my way to make others feel good without a lack of being genuine and people seem to just live life not caring.

Eugh, I just wish people were more supportive :(
>>
Jasmijn Jasmijn Jasmijn! Youre my spirtit animal! and i fucking love you girl! more than you know! stop hating me and on me, okayyy? Much lovo <3<3<3 kiss kiss kiss xxx xxx xxx
>>
I tried to call you up cuz I'm feelin alone
But my minutes ran out on my telephone
So I'll get
Fucked up until I cry
And you'll be
Passed out with another guy
And I'm just freaking out
Cuz I'm getting super stoned
And when I tell you that I love you
You think it's a joke
So I'll wake up and I'm super high
And you'll be
Passed out with another guy
I just waaaaannnaaaa die

Oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh!
When I wake up next to you
I feel at home and
When I hold your hand
I never wanna let it go
So I'll just pass out on your floor
And I can
Never ever ever find the door
And I'm ch-ch-chuggin all my roommates wine
Cus you're t-t-t-t-taking all your time
And I never ever wanna DIY
Cuz I reallllly reaalllly want you in my life
I just waaaaannnaaaa die
>>
Like nothing did happen baby! Just a playable toy for ya, right? Feeling like an error for all these years that I spent with you baby... So funny!
But oh well! At least thanks to you, I can finally realize that I have only myself to rely on!
Oh boy! This world sure can be full of bastards! Full of those backstabbing pigs that only want to play over and over again with ya'!
I gotta say... Thank you all for making me the wonderful WONDERFUL person that I am now...
Cause' next time you pull that trigger against me, I'll be sure to rip both of your eyes without hesitation!
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 360x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 360x360px
I have incestuous desires.
>>
Being best friends with someone who has loved and unloved you twice is fucking misery. I'm a spineless retard with no dignity but at least I'm getting myself together by studying my ass off and working out. He says to give it time but it's been a year and a half and still nothing. Happy Holidays, guys.
>>
>>16578460
Just fucking answer my message already. Stop being such a high school bitch. You're twenty fucking years old.
>>
>>16578460
you arent to busy to fucking post on facebook but youre too busy to text me? fuck you. also why the fuck do we only talk if i text you first? the phone works both ways asshole
>>
I miss you.

It was not supposed to be this way.

I changed. Why can't you?
>>
i feel so terrible
nothing went the way it was supposed to tonight and i want to die
>>
Me and my gf exchanged virginities and we've been together for 2 years. She wants me for life but I fantasize about others. I tried to break up with her and she manipulates me into staying and I'm too weak. We're close to each others families and I feel trapped by other people. I'm pathetic. I'm waiting for one of us to die so I can be free.
>>
it's cold out and my balls are cold
>>
>>16584694
I've been fairly straightforward, and I've even cited my reasons directly.

Only she is delusional enough not to get it; everyone else can see what she can't.
>>
I'm a lazy shitter who wasted his entire life on feeling sorry for himself.

I caught the depression curse from my mom, and due to a weird combination of gaslighting, parental abuse, and neglect, I'm basically completely anhedonic now. I can't take a fucking compliment. It all seems so fucking fake and forced. I got a D- in a super important class and it might lead to me getting kicked the fuck out of my graduate program.

I'm 25, with mediocre grades, no real job experience, maybe two friends, and all I do is sit around and hate myself.

All I ever wanted to do in life was be a teacher and a writer. I'm not really good enough for either. The older I get the more I notice that I don't really have any skills or anything special going for me. I always ran with this delusion that I was smart or unique or special somehow but it's gone. I never thought I'd be alive for this long. Every day seems to get a little more bleak and sad. It seems like my girlfriend is delusional, because she says all these nice things to me and I can't believe them. Whenever she tells me that things are going to be alright I just start bawling. I don't think they ever will be. I'm broken in some fundamental way that people close to me ignore, and that the population at large notices and steers clear from.

I'm pretty much spending every day hoping that I'll somehow be erased. I don't have the guts to kill myself. I'm gonna get ADHD peelz for the first time in my life on Monday, but I know it's stupid to think that some magic pharma can save me. It's just another in a long string of delusions. It feels like my entire life has been a miserable lie.

Someone stop this crazy thing.
>>
>>16585414
Either cheat on her or cut the cord. I've done that thing where you wait it out and it sounds so hard, but if you're miserable, once you end it it'll shock you how much it never happened.
>>
I don't know what I did wrong. I feel used and played by you. I've come off second best from this and I don't know if I'll be okay.

Goodbye. I'm going to miss you.
>>
I really don't think that being late 2 times in 9 months and missing 2 phone calls in 18 months is bad and my boss is a flaming prick for getting on my ass about that when he leaves early every fucking day.

But oh well. Overslept today so that means I'll definitely be getting in some kind of trouble at my Once-A-Month Manager One-On-One berate-a-thon and extra-work-fest.

Old Boss
> funny
> doesn't give a shit if you're late (within reason)
> doesn't give a shit if you call off (within reason)
> advocates for you because he is actually your friend
> doesn't pressure you
> respects your intelligence

New Boss
> hates me
> being a dick about being late
> being a dick making me work every holiday ever
> tells you not to bother trying to advance your career
> pressures you into conversations with upper management asking you to take on new responsibilities
> refuse to entertain the notion those new workloads deserve extra compensation
> thinks you're a dumb dumb
> thinks you're an arrogant ass hole when you're really just shy

today my mind was just thinking random thoughts and "i should see how much a gun costs" was in there. im scared. and im scared all the time.
>>
>>16578937
>healthy hours everyone should sleep
Says who
>>
Want to breakup since a few months but can't gather the courage.
>>
I made out with a 6th grader yesterday at the movie theatre. It was weird. What do I do now?
>>
I think I've finally reached the point in my life where I'm ready to kill myself.
>>
One life.

All we get. And yet we do not take advantage of it. Pursue what you will while you can, if you love someone make it work, and remember that in the end, nothing matters.

Seriously, happiness should be a major pursuit in life, and if you find something, or someone, that helps you achieve this...

If only we could be so lucky. Such things are hard to find, but worth the sacrifice. If something, or someone, is on your mind daily, act while you can.

Life is short, opportunity fades, and all you will have left is regret. Regret for not taking that chance, realizing too late it is what you want, and a general attitude that it just won't work.

Anything is possible, but you have to take that first step.
>>
Im embarrassed of myself because I'm almost 25 and have the job a high school kid can get. It's my last day of working at a gas station and I feel lousy because what's next? What other low pay low responsibility low skill job is next? What job can I get and not feel lousy with myself. I just feel like I should be doing something else, something I'm interested in. But I have no skills or anything. I feel like such a bum. I don't want to be 30 and working the same shit jobs. Im trying to join the military but I might not get accepted. I just dont want to feel like a loser when I see people from my past. Im not a loser. Im smart and all this good stuff. Somehow I just wound up in a place where my career options make me want to vomit.
>>
I'm tires of being alcohol sober but I alcoholic. Sober 2 years. Wanna move to Colorado smoke mayJane legal. Jes tires of being good.
>>
I know you were texting another girl when I took you out for dinner last night. God I fucking hate you. Im leaving you.
>>
Stop crying for attention, you disgusting rodent.
>>
R

You said not to write you here but you've been ignoring me for a week.

Please just answer your phone.

K
>>
S,

I had plentiful opportunity to show you how much you meant to me, but now you're gone. I've tried ever so hard to find you lately, but even I am now running out of resources. When I do though, you'll know what we've both been missing. I was so much better of a person when we were around each other, and you can't deny that our bond was deep. I kept you sane too, I could tell. Not all good things must come to an end. I'll see you soon.

O.
>>
I've been into meditation for a few months now. Recently something came up during my meditation. Whenever I meditate I have thoughts of a girl I knew years ago.
I can't really explain why I think of her, even thought I feel like I know why. The words just aren't coming to me.
In a lot of ways that's my problem. I can fully understand my feelings and I have complex thoughts yet I can't put it into words.
>>
>>16586448
thisthisthis
>>
>>16587297
>>16587297
>>16587297

I recently started to document my dreams. Just little notes. For the last few days I've been doing the same thing every dream, with minor variations, and a girl from my past appears in every one.
I know the reason why I began thinking of her, it's because I may not have seen her for a long time, she is still present in some form, whether it's objects I own, places I go, a lot of it points back to her. I also know that she means a lot to me, more than I thought when we actually saw one another regularly.
>>
Senpai~
I'm really glad, that it's all going good between us.
I even like it this way better, than what we had some weeks ago. Friendship is always the right choice.
But sometimes... I still want to hug you. For no reason. For you to feel... nice, you know? Cuz I think a hello/goodbye hug is just not enough.
And also, I'm surprised that you are interested in art.
Anyway, I couldn't tell you this IRL or in chat..but... You are amazing and thank you for not dumping me like garbage, like everyone else did. It means a lot.

Take care~
Tori
>>
>>16586448
If this chance ever appeared to me in first place, i'd pounce on it like a starving lion, dammit.
>>
>>16578460
I want to smoke so badly so I can calm down a bit, but I really want this job at target. I hope I get it.
>>
>>16587416
Target does drug tests??? Lol
>>
>>16586448
This is actually really poignant. It is also really spot on.

I wasn't expecting that.
>>
The fuckers i go to high school with (im 18 and a senior) have bullied and fucked with ever since elementary school and i have retribution towards them but i dont know how to go about it
>>
>>16587434
Fucked with me
*
>>
>>16586325

How old are you?
>>
Why did you go? I loved you, why did you have to leave me here in this cold world by myself?
>>
>>16587434
Graduate, move on with your life and succeed
>>
>>16587461
I enlisted in the Marine Corps (Delayed entry) so i can gain that respect in the future but im gunna beat the shit out of someone in my high school reunion
>>
This doesn't really deserve it's own thread so I'm just gonna post it in here.

I was rummaging my closet for some stuff and found some papers my ex left in an old bag which I carried off with me when I moved out.

Now the papers are full of the names of characters from animes and vidyas she liked. The thing is they're all identical and there's a fuckton of them. The same list over and over again with a few names crossed off here or there.
There's like 200 pieces of paper.

Is this just some strange way of wasting time or a sign of some mental stuff?
Not really a pressing issue but it did get me thinking. I remember finding a notebook of hers once early in our relationship with "Trunks" written on it as many times as it could fit on every page.

Anyone got any insight?
>>
>>16587546
OCD and daddy issues.
>>
I need a bear hug.
>>
>>16587582
>>16587582
*hug* <3
>>
Sucks that ill probrably never know what was was wrong with you that last time we talked one on one, and why you had to make things awkward, why you said what you did. You seem to have moved on and so have i for the most part. We even still communicate with each other sometimes, but not really, and i just cant get out of my head the possibility that there was a chance. Its weird, and to be honest, i shouldnt even be giving it the time of day. Pretty shitty of you to leave me hanging like that, but it was never my problem. Just if you''re reading this, youre not slick. I knew something was up. Not gonna make assumptions though, we both know my track record. Just wish you couldve been upfront, and i wouldnt have to still think about it. People tell me its only a mater of time until things kick off again. Until then, i suppose.
>>
>>16587592
TY anon :)
>>
File: me and my self.jpg (56KB, 500x348px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
me and my self.jpg
56KB, 500x348px
Okay, it's a fact.
Christmas and new years eve gonna be home alone by my fuckin self.....AGAIN.

I really tried my best this year to avoid it but I guess it is ment to be.
Worst thing of it all, I feel horrible, sad and depressed about it.
>>
>>16587119
Kill yourself
>>
>>16587640
Well atleast you tried not to be lonely. Unlike my other half, who knows they are invited but yet refuses to be a part of the family. Because they lied and lead me on.
>>
N

I think your girlfriend is sending me signals and I am very conflicted about this
>>
fuck these bitches mane
>>
Right now I'm feeling a lot of anger and sadness, most of it is directed at myself. I didn't take good care of my health when I was younger and it's really biting me back and I can't do shit about it. Everyone around me seems to enjoy living the except same day every single day. Even though I have friends and family, I constantly feel alone all the time and nobody really seems to care.

God damn I hate feeling like shit.
>>
Asked a girl out today for the first time (I'm a girl, too) but it's been all day and nothing back. Guess this means rejected, which is fine but I wish I could at least confirm it because I didn't want shit to get weird but now it might be.

I would love to still be friends with her even if she says no, but I'm now wondering if I tried to ask too early or just asked at all. Oh well, I know I'm seeing her in person soon so if nothing comes through by then, moving on!
>>
>>16587453
19. She's as tall as me and I'm no manlet. Didn't even know she was in 6th grade until after the movie
>>
>>16587977
how tall are you?
>>
>>16587983
5'11
>>
>>16587640
The only person, a woman, I want to celebrate the start of a New Year with ended our long-term relationship this year.

Instead of going out, making a poor choice or two, I am going to stay in. I will be sipping whiskey, reminiscing, and pathetically hoping she calls.

Such is life.
>>
>Being SO fucking lazy you need one of your friends to bring a pack of toilet paper instead of just running off to the store and buying it

Now that's a new low.
>>
>>16588088
I know exactly what you mean. This has been a pretty shit year for almost everything.
>>
>>16588116
I am sorry you can relate, and I can easily say this was the worst year of my life; that is impressive by itself.
>>
>>16578460
Babies are soothed by vacuum cleaners because the white noise reminds them of the womb. That fucks me up, man. When we’re kids we want to be adults because being a kid sucks. As adults we miss being a kid because being an adult sucks. Babies are at least unconsciously comforted by going back the womb.

I think the secret to being happy is to look forward to something, idolize the past and keep busy with inane garbage until you die. Nothing’s ever as good or as bad as we remember or hope it to be.

We’re all in the process of getting to somewhere that won’t ever exist and idolizing a past that never happened.

I wish I could connect with people. I feel like everyone's born with these blueprints of how to act and how to feel and respond but I just don't have anything like that inside of me. I mirror their body language and words and everything but I don't really... I mean, I don't know if I'm doing the right thing I guess. It's unnerving. I don't even connect with my family anymore. I miss people until they're around.

I'm just really sad. I take meds and stow myself away and sleep all day and everything and most of the time I can feel decently happy but it's like a constant toothache. It's just always there.
>>
>>16588390

I think about killing myself a lot. Not seriously, it would just feel empowering. No one chooses to be born but you can choose how to die, y'know? Plus I just don't feel like there's an escape. I'm just kinda here, and I feel anxious about the time I'm losing but at the same time I can't think of anything I'd rather spend my time on.

I'm sickened by my own incompetence but I can't do any better. So I try and accept it, I work towards being better but deep down I'm just inadequate. There's no hope for me and I know that and I remember feeling so bad I'd cry. I'm too flat to cry now, but I wish I could.

I kind of just want to die. I don't want to kill myself, I just want to get something that'll kill me. I want to die when there's still a lot of time ahead so it can be a tragedy. When people can still say I might've been more, and maybe I would've believed them.

Then there could've been a future that would've been something. I could've had stuff I wanted then, I could've been somebody. I know deep down I'll never be that but I could have had enough plausible deniability to think I could've been someone else.

Maybe you shouldn't ever get close enough to really know something. Live life like it's a dream, y'know? Know people just well enough that you don't dig deep enough to get disappointed, remember the past and think of the future sunnily, and live while engaging with but ignoring the present.

I just want to be dead while there's still hope
>>
File: 1438463301086.jpg (453KB, 656x732px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438463301086.jpg
453KB, 656x732px
Weird moment of clarity yesterday and now I'm actually feeling great. My drinking is still at a steady pace, but I feel like my head is clear of all worry and other nonsense. I was lost and depressed for months, but now I feel...happy. I may be a wreck at this age, behind my peers, but I'm causing no one else trouble. I actually got out of my place and just randomly struck up a conversation with strangers tonight and possibly have new friends. I'm just waiting for that piano to fall on my head or my liver to fail.

2015 was terrible but at least I have money, food for my cats and myself, lots of booze and friends. Probably going to die 'young' and never leave a mark, but living it up and making people happy makes it worth it. Every time I make a person smile or laugh it light something in me, something I only felt as a kid. These days I feel like some alcoholic, urban sasquatch with a decent sense of humor. I'll show up a few times on camera, people astounded I exist, fuel up, make jokes and take off to parts unknown.

Damn, that shot went down smooth. Cheers anons. Bottles almost gone and I'm gonna go pet my cats until I pass out.
>>
where the fuck is your girlfriend?
are you gonna finally get one next year?
when you start your job, you'll be surrounded by all girls. you better do somethin and cuff a bitch
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 11


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.