[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dating advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: wp_ss_20151215_0001.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20151215_0001.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
I've been infatuated with my coworker for 6 months....we like the same things and she's a very intelligent woman. The problem for her is my age she said. I asked her if she was single tonight and she's like yes I am why and I said because I'm interested you and she smiled and said that I'm too young for her. Wtf guys....im 26 she's 40 something. How the hell do I convince her that I'm not looking to get laid...i genuinely want to be with her and get to know her better. Help me guys...
>>
>>16577657
How would you feel going out with a 12 year old?
>>
>>16577662
...how does that apply here? I'm not a twelve year old.
>>
Older women need more careful seduction.

You literally just went to her and said "haaaay, i like you :3"

not only are you near two decades younger, you act like it.

You need to be confident, subtle, assertive and responsible so you can mask your age.

Instead of being direct, how about going out with her for coffee during lunch and try to get along with her?
>>
>>16577671
A 12 year old is the same age younger than you as you are to her. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>16577657
I'm dating a woman nine and ten years my senior, and I turn thirty today.
Gotta be mature, broham. Older women are looking for far different qualities in a man than women your own age. I'll help if I can, but you have to ask questions.
>>
>>16577672>>16577686
So then should I ask her out on a kayaking trip tomorrow? She's into the outdoors like I am.
>>
>>16577683
I wouldn't date a underages child, but I would date a legal 45 year old woman.
>>
>>16577694
Although it sounds like fun, that may be a bit much a bit soon. You've worked with her for six months, so you already know at least some of her interests, like the outdoors, but maybe start with something a little... socially easier. A coffee date, or maybe a bar, something like that. Kayaking, I'm sure, would be fun, but you're not giving her an out. If she decided to go with you, she's basically stuck with you, no offence intended. At least in a bar or a coffee shop, she can go get some breathing space, should she need it. Have you two hung out at all outside of work? Have you had a chance to converse away from the workplace?
>>
>>16577711
No. We only talk at work.

Yeah I see your point. She likes wine. Maybe a wine tasting event would be better. The only problem is I get carded when buying vodka and cigarettes. How the hell am I going to pull that off without embarrassing the shit out of her or myself for that matter.
>>
>>16577742
Well, I can only speak for myself here, but I would use that to your advantage. Some older women like the idea of dating a guy their junior (read: some, not all), and being reminded that they're dating someone younger than themselves can appeal to them. I get carded at the liquor store after I shave, my fiancée just giggles about it. She constantly brings up my youth as compared to hers, and she's only nine/ten years my senior.
The wine tasting is a good idea, I think. Something social, where the two of you can talk, but you aren't necessarily stuck with each other.
Some questions:
Do you consider yourself mature?
Does she flirt with you at work (even in the slightest)?
Has she been married before, do you know?
Does she have children?

There's something I'm missing... it'll come to me.
>>
>>16577831
Do you consider yourself mature?
Yes.
>Does she flirt with you at work (even in the slightest)?
Hmm. that's a tricky one. We all see things differently, but I'm going to say once or twice for sure.
>Has she been married before, do you know?
Yes, but divorced.
>Does she have children?
Yes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.