[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for women to stop respecting your wishes and boundaries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: stalking-social-media.png (153KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
stalking-social-media.png
153KB, 640x448px
Is it normal for women to stop respecting your wishes and boundaries when they've lost respect for you or are these behaviors signs of personality problems/disorders?
>>
>>16577456
Yeah people usually stop respecting you if they stop respecting you.
What the fuck is wrong with you OP? DId you even read what you wrote?
>>
Could be either or both, I've dealt with both situations. More specific?
>>
>>16577462
I mean is it instinct for every woman to do so or is this only the case with toxic women?
>>
>>16577467
It's the case with every human being wtf
If they don't respect you, they won't respect your anything. including wishes and boundries
>>
>>16577472
That's bullshit. I have in many cases not walked all over someone even if I could. These are the moments someones real character comes to the forefront. I know all about your character now...:)
>>
>>16577472
more importantly what did you do for them to stop respecting you?
>>
>>16577467
Okay, I mean what boundaries and wishes?
>>
>>16577479
Unimportant. This thread is about something else. Nice trolling, though. Step up your game, though, your trolling is low-quality.
>>
>>16577467

people in generally will treat you poorly if they don't have respect for you. What they do is dependent on how they perceive you. Most people won't be inherently cruel unless you seem like a truly awful person. Generally only especially evil people will be cruel to you if you're simply a pushover or weak.
People with little self respect tend to make themselves targets to predators, which can be men or women. If you are a man who seems like he can be easily disrespected or taken advantage of, you'll attract predatory women. The opposite applies to weak women and predatory men.

So no, it's not specifically women who are outstandingly cruel. I'd wager most are average or kind - you simply attract women who disrespect you because you've in some way made yourself a target to them

of course this is all dependent on what they're doing to you
>>
>>16577483
What? It's completely relevant to the topic...why so defensive?
>>
>>16577473
I admit I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about.. did I misunderstand the thread or something?
What I am saying is for example:
Let's say my girl cheated on me and I lost respect for her, I stopped caring about her and her feelings. Then she tells me she wished we don't hang out around our friends together. I'd say fuck you and I'll do whatever I want, I wouldn't give a shit about how she feels like or what she wants.
Am I thinking wrong?
>>
>>16577484
Textbook. Thank you. Just curious: do you live what you preach?
>>
>>16577488
I'm not. Go make your own thread if it's about something else. gr8 b8 m8in
>>
>>16577493

I try to. I'm not perfect, but I was a big pushover for a long time. I wasn't ever taught to stand up for myself, so I opted for being removed from people rather than dealing with abuse. As time went on I got lonely, so I tried interacting with people but I always had a guard up so people didn't really want anything to do with me. I eventually learned that if I wanted positive relationships I had to be able to balance opening up with a proper defense.
In the immortal words of petey pablo; I ain't quite there yet, but I'm getting better at it
>>
>>16577484
Any knowledge/thoughts on why these predatory women do what they do?
>>
>>16577503
thumbs up.
>>
>>16577504
Power hungry?
Actual physical gain?
Just because it's fun?
There can be plenty of reasons
>>
>>16577494
Okay, so you're a child. This clears it up.
>>
>>16577510
Any fundamental ones you can think of?
>>
>>16577504

Predatory nature is all based on the same thing: perceived access to resources, be it financial, sexual or emotional. Men tend to lean towards sexual predatory nature while women lean towards financial or emotional. That's just the "name of the game"
So if a woman is abusing you, most of the time its so they can use you for emotional or financial resources, because your lack of self esteem gives them an opening to take what you have. They know you won't defend what is "yours", your energy, your time, your money etc.

Selfish people aren't going to hesitate to take what they see is available to them, which is why it's ultimately up to you to defend what is yours even if it's as 'simple' as your time and energy or as complicated as your paycheck
>>
>>16577512
Some people have boundaries and don't spill their guts on the internet. Types like you can't be trusted with secrets or be trusted in general for obvious reasons.
>>
>>16577514
Well, out of the top of my head I'd guess they are jaded because people took advantage of them so they do the same. They feel powerfull and like winners. Kinda like bullies you know?
I don't know really, I'm not like that and I never met somebody like that
>>
It's honestly pretty normal. Men do it too, it has nothing to do with gender.
>>
>>16577516
Do you think sometimes this happens because women have a personality type that makes her want to be the leader in the relationship? So that, even if the guy is the same type, and she's naive enough: she thinks to herself: I can make him change! Or is it always a purely predatory thing in your mind?
>>
>>16577528
Why is it so common?
>>
>>16577535
Because people aren't inheritly good/nice if you haven't noticed already.
Most will fuck you over if they need to, unless you're long term friends/family/spouse. And even then you're not safe
>>
>>16577538
Maybe I've just been dealing with the wrong subset, also unconsciously attracting the same types of toxic people into my life when I have an obvious " opening" as mentioned before. Wouldn't that be possible?
>>
>>16577532

No I don't think it's quite that nuanced. Like I said things are different depending on every context but generally people are simply predatory because they can and know there won't be any repercussions. There is no desire to "fix" anything or change anything, why fix something that is putting out all of the resources that you want at their own expense?
Another way to look at it is a kid with their hand in the cookie jar. Some kids are just gonna keep doing it till they get caught, because why not? Mom hasn't seen me yet and these cookies are good. Other kids know that trust is important and value their parents faith in them over instant gratification

The same goes with adults in relationships. Some people don't have that morality factor - they're just going to suck the resources outta some poor joe because they like instant gratification and aren't afraid of long term repercussions. Other people value hard work in the meantime for a healthy relationship in the long run.

I know you're inclined to segue it by gender because that's all you've known - you haven't had relationships with men ofc and all the relationships you've had with women may have been abusive so in your mind all women share the same proclivity. A lot of people (especially on 4chan) fall into this train of thinking because it's easier to say everyone else is the enemy and you're the victim. I can't decide that for you but IMHO more people are good than bad, but if you don't have self respect and moderate to high self esteem, you're going to attract a lot of nasty people and that's going to corrupt your outlook on life
>>
>>16577550
Yes, and the people that do that could be considered toxic, but some aren't like that and still do something like that if they really need/want that something you have/can offer.
>>
>>16577562
>but some aren't like that and still do something like that if they really need/want that something you have/can offer
Putting some falsehoods in the thread so we can keep discussing is great, thanks for the effort! No, their conscience would tell them to stop. It would override their need to take obviously.
>>
>>16577490
Were you monogamous?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.