[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I wear jeans or chinos tomorrow? btw I have no gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: PTzoKht.png (2KB, 231x68px) Image search: [Google]
PTzoKht.png
2KB, 231x68px
Should I wear jeans or chinos tomorrow?

btw I have no gf
>>
>>16576825
nice jeans
>>
>>16576825
Maybe just kill yourself instead?
>>
chinos.
whats wrong with you?
>>
>>16576839
Ok. What about the gf part?
>>16576856
Didn't work.
>>
>>16576858
I wear nice chinos everyday, I thought I might change my routine. Cool kids dress down on Friday, right?
>>
>>16576859
if you're not really really ugly and/or obese then i think you'll be fine if you'll be nice, flirty and confident. but not cocky and creepy!
>>
>>16576890
I've been told I'm quite handsome on numerous occasions. I asked a girl out once after I thought she was interested and just said maybe a bunch. I ignore her now. I'll try again with someone else.
>>
>>16576898
alright, keep on trying then and remember to not be a dick, how old are you?
>>
File: N3I109j.jpg (73KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
N3I109j.jpg
73KB, 480x712px
>>16576913
I'm 18, this was intended to be a joke thread, but thanks for that help.
(I know I'm still young)
>>
>>16576925
and is was actually starting to be fun so shut up and tell us the tale of your life.
>>
File: 123534436347490674.jpg (6KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
123534436347490674.jpg
6KB, 150x200px
>>16576962
I'll just give you the situation with the grill
>be beta fag most of HS
>man up eventually, dress nicely and become charismatic
>weird girl asked me out over text, rejected her
>fwd to this year, senior year
>girl starts talking to me for no reason, out of nowhere
>very cute, but is also diabetic and Jewish
>get her number, so on and so forth
>ask her to dinner, she says she'd love to, but is busy and will suggest a better time
>also recently broke up with her bf, wants time for herself
>ok
>wait a month, still talk a lot (prior to this I never spoke to girls)
>ask her to go to movie
>"maybe, I'm busy"
>justfuckmyshitup.png
>wait another couple of weeks, tell her I need to talk to her
>tell her I really like her and I'd like to do something sometime
>"Gee, I dunno anon, I'm always just busy and I don't know you so well, we can still be friends though!"
>"fuk u imma play Darksouls alone and cri"
>stop talking to her entirely
>mfw she is always looking at me and tries to join conversations with my friend and I

That's just my first time with a grill, I don't want to have another horrid ordeal like this.
>>
>>16577008
>horrid ordeal
if that kind of crap fucks you up you are in for a bad time.
guess she was just insecure back then
don´t sweat it.
if you are off to work or college soon anyway just pull all the stops.
3 of 10 will suck your cock, the will never be seen again.
>>
>>16577188
So I shouldn't even bother finding a prom date? And what should I do about that girl? She still looks at me a lot, and laughs at jokes I make to my friend when she is mere feet away and not talking. I don't understand.
>>
>>16577236
of course you get a prom date
that´s what i´m tolkien about, man,
use every option you might have at this point.
there will be much rejection and some educating experience.

about that girl: don't be so bitter.
if you want to be with her ask her again.
if not tell her to stop being such a weak cunt.

young people the days... srsly
>>
File: 1432568397746.png (872KB, 1054x860px) Image search: [Google]
1432568397746.png
872KB, 1054x860px
>>16577268
Oh, I thought you said to stop.
I will then, I'll go full charisma and see where I get.

Ask for the fourth time? She told me she just wants to be friends, I think that ship has sailed. Just seeing her makes me disgusted however, but a part of me still likes her. I honestly have no words for her besides "you were dishonest" or "I thought you were better".
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.