[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I fuck my coworker? We don't work together often

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

How do I fuck my coworker?

We don't work together often but sometimes she's flirty I guess. She's really touchy-feely sometimes (I'm a muscular big guy).

Sometimes she mentions other guys she hangs with. Sometimes she mentions my "huge" hands.

I forgot how to flirt and whatnot. Can't tell when a girl is just being an attention whore. I haven't had sex in six months help me.
>>
If your place doesn't have a lot of turnover I'd actually recommend to stay back. Fucking a coworker is really risky 'cause if s/he ends up being crazy you'll have to put up with it as long as both of you are at the job.

That said, if you're still desperate enough or she's worth it that much to you then invite her out just the two of you. As in go on a date. Get alone with her. Go from there.

If she declines, she may just enjoy talking to you (that said, how is enjoying talking to you being an "attention whore," dude, don't sound so needy and like a jackass at the same time).
>>
>>16576654
>how is enjoying talking to you being an "attention whore,"

She always talks about herself rarely asks me anything. Low turnover, professional environment but she's gone soon.
>>
>>16576685
Still hard to say whether she's self interested or socially awkward. There are some people at my workplace that only talk about themselves because they're just not good at continuing a conversation.
>>
thats her?
nah bru have some standarts
>>
When ladies mention your hands that's sexual. That's flirting.
>>
>>16577046
Ya but flirting can be pretty meaninglessness to girls
>>
>>16577053
what ?
>>
>>16577160
A lot of time we flirt and it means nothing other than that few seconds of endorphins/hormones racing because of those few seconds of validation.

Most flirting is like this.
>>
Invite her over for a few drinks. When you both are nice and buttered, swoop her into you and kiss her. That's what happened with me and my coworker.
>>
There's always rape. Just like dad raped your sister in the other room all the time.
>>
File: 1449611065454.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449611065454.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>16577886
I mean, we both super flirted and knew we wanted to fuck each other...so maybe it's easier in my situation than yours.
Are you touchy-feely right back? If so, and she doesn't try to correct you, you SHOULD be in the clear.
>hey come over for drinks
>okay anon!
>????
>profit
>>
>>16577912
No I've been too afraid of being called the creepy guy. She does always mentioning drinking after work but I'm too autistic to respond correctly.
>>
File: 1448314109435.gif (263KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1448314109435.gif
263KB, 500x281px
>>16577920
I want you to a deep breath and say "my austimo tendencies are getting in the way of my wants. I know it doesn't feel natural but i have what it takes to socialize in a natural sense."
Then I want you to pick up your phone and ask when her next day off is. She will tell you that day. If you already know it, it is time to get to the point.
> Hey femamom. What's up."
>Oh just blahblahblahblahblah. (You?)
>Oh that sounds like a lot of fun( or really cool)! Want to know what would be a lot more fun( or a lot more cool)?
>what would that be anon?
>Joining me for a couple drinks on (that day off).
THERE ARE TWO POSSIBILITIES.
ONE
> Oh im sorry anon, I have plans.
-at this point, if she doesn't reschedule, you can try to schedule.
- if she declines again stop trying.

TWO
> Oh that does sound like fun! Lets do it!
then wambamthankyouma'am
>>
>>16577954
kek femamom
>femanon*
>>
>>16577954
I-I will try, anon.
>>
>>16577040
Top shitposting
>>
File: shiabby.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shiabby.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
>>16577983
no, i typed all that out, you will do it. what time is it where you are at?
>>
>>16577998
Anon pls.

Thank you for typing that all up. Really.

It's late here. I seriously don't know if there's enough between us to just ask her. I will be less spaghetti when we work together again and go from there. I just know how girls are sometimes. Like at work they're always laughing at this guy who flirts with them.
>>
File: sap.jpg (274KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
sap.jpg
274KB, 1024x512px
>>16578008
Oh it's no problem.
Can I ask what age you both are?
>>
>>16578008
>>
>tfw small, female sized hands

Fuck.

Thread ruined mah day OP.
>>
>>16577166
Enter the betas. Pretty sure some poor fucker has offed himself because meaningless flirting was the best thing that happened to him all year, followed up with it and got rejected in the most cruel way possible despite genuine flirting.
>>
>>16578020
Why tho
>>
>fucking coworkers
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.