[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a girl in my class and we really clicked from the start.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1442120865220.jpg (62KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
1442120865220.jpg
62KB, 800x559px
I met a girl in my class and we really clicked from the start. She's cute and smart and we are both into the same things. I started flirting with her, she was responsive and flirted back, there was a lot of touching and teasing. I'm 100% sure she liked me. She has a boyfriend tho, for 2 years already. And she seems happy with him. I still thought I had a chance with her.

So yesterday me and classmates went to a party and she was also there. I said she looked cute today and we continued flirting for the whole night. We sat on the bench and talked, the vibe was really nice. A girl from the group came and said jokingly that she just came to check if we hooked up already. We go to the club then, a lot of dancing, she was grinding all the time on me, I lifted her up and spinned her and so on.

I take her outside and as I'm about to kiss her she rejects me. She said that she really likes me, but that she likes her boyfriend and that she can't do this to him. She said that if she was single she would be happy to be with me, because she really likes me. She said that she doesn't know what can happen in few months time tho with her and her bf.

I think I handled it well. I said that I respect her for not cheating on her boyfriend but that she must know that I like her too much to just hang around as a friend. And then I walked off.

CONT...
>>
>>16576526

CONT...

She ran after me and started saying that any girl can be happy to be with me, because i'm perfect. I said that I know this and that I can get myself a girlfriend tommorow if I want (that's true), but that I just liked her too much and enjoy her company and thought we could be something.

She then started sobbing a little bit and it really broke my heart, but I think I did the right thing.

I'm sure she loves me, but she stays loyal to her boyfriend, which I respect. She's a good girl and deserves happiness.

The thing is, I can't stop thinking about this girl. We have this vibe going on that I never felt with anyone before. She definitely likes me back and finds me attractive. I never loved a girl in my life so much as I love this girl.

My heart is literally breaking as I'm typing this right now, I miss her so much.

What should I do? How should I act? Tell me your opinion.
>>
>>16576530
Dude, she did cheat on her boyfriend, i mean the touching and teasing,come on.
But seriously if you know its love then express that to her, tell her what you truly feel towards her.If she still refuses to go with you then dont cry or get angry.Say that you love her so much that you will not mind waiting for the day when she will finally accept your love.After that you might want stop seeing her for a while.She will definitely begin to miss you and look for you herself.That is moment you can win her love.Good Luck.
>>
>>16576567
I missed the "the" in that last sentence.
>>
>>16576526
>>16576530

>in love with girl that has boyfriend

Another one of these beta posts? Fuck what is wrong with /adv/?

Man up. There's nothing you can do. She is not single. There are 4 billion other choices. Stop being a pussy.

>My heart is literally breaking as I'm typing this right now

Seriously, stop being a pussy.

>She definitely likes me back and finds me attractive

Yeah that's why she's with another guy right?
>>
>>16576567

I mean emotionally maybe, but not physically. She didn't kiss me or we didn't fuck. The most was grinding and "accidental" kiss really close to the lips when we were dancing. She also lied her head on my chest when we were lying on the grass.
>>
>>16576572

I know that I'm talking like a pussy. But trust me, I don't act like a pussy at all when I'm with her. Just when I'm alone and start overthinking stuff.

Man, I understand that there are millions of other girls and that's true. I just never felt anything like this before as gay as it may sound with any of the other girls. Maybe you will have this feel sometimes too.

She definitely likes me, but yeah she is with her boyfriend and I understand why, it's hard to leave someone you've been with for 2.5 years for someone you've just met a month before. She's unsure.
>>
>>16576526
>I'm in love with girl that has boyfriend
Oh, another one of these threads. I'm so glad I can hide threads.
>>
>>16576582
>Maybe you will have this feeI sometimes too

>Working towards being beta

No.
>>
>>16576595

you're so tough alpha chad TM. I'm sorry for being such beta :(
>>
>>16576582
This is so stupid, she is the common whore who even if you do get to steal her,she will do the same thing she is doing to the person she is with right now to you.And she doent even deserve to be called "loyal".A truly loyal girlfriend would not go around flirting with guys and cuddling with them.She is in a 2 year relationship! 2 YEARS! If she is doing these kind of things then it shows that she clearly does not give a crap about making a true bond with someone.She so easily succumbs to lust from another guy.Unloyal people are the worst trash,heck even a dog would be more loyal then her!
>>
>>16576601

This is true mate. I thought about this. If she cheats on this guy with me there's no guarantee that the same won't happen to me.

But...

I don't really care to be honest. We will bang like rabbits everyday and later I'll probably grow tired of her and leave her anyway because this love will probably start fading.
>>
>>16576610
Wow you didnt get angry, you actually took in what i said,not many people do that.Your the man!Go for it, do whatever you have to do to get her.I'm rooting for you.
>>
>>16576628

Thanks mate.

But the problem is that I really don't know how to act anymore I see her 3/7 days in class.

I should act a little bit colder to her, but it's hard because I really like her. If I act too cold she can lose interest and there are one week holidays soon so we won't see each other at all and these feelings we have can get colder. I need to act quick but not desperate.

If I act too friendly with her I can get friendzoned.

wtf should i do? still flirt with her like before? but she knows i like her already. act a little bit cold? she can lose interest.
>>
>>16576638
Maybe you can try inviting her to another club where you can dance.Being in an atmosphere like that will give you a big boost to get intimate with her and make her like you more.
>>
>>16576655

She doesn't go out clubbing at all. Only when there are birthdays of friends or something, so it will be hard to do this. Still thanks.
>>
She's not going to break things off with her boyfriend unless things get really bad. For now, you're the fall back.

Distance yourself from her and start seeing other available women. Don't be stupid OP, I've been there and experienced it all.
>>
>>16576848

Thanks mate, that's what I'll probably do.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.