[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cheaters gonna cheat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 128752954639.jpg (685KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
128752954639.jpg
685KB, 1920x1080px
So I just had my three year anniversary dating this girl. She's rich and nice most if the time but then she just flips out and uses me as a punching bag for everything that goes wrong. This has caused a rift between us on my end. I've already fucked another girl twice on the side when my gf left the country for fora few months

Now my ex from when I was 14 (I'm now 23 who into be never stopped having feeling for) asked me if she should dump nudes on /b/ last night. I said yeah and got my way into the thread.
After posing as already stranger into got all the pussy pics and nudes i could ever want.

I'm not sure what to do. I moved countries with my current gf and living by grace of her mother. And a amazing job that with 5 years work i could be partner at.

I'm not really satisfied atm but I've got the best life outside of sex I could imagine. Ask for more details if you need em
>>
>>16576321
Cool story bro. Thanks for writing in your personal blog: 4chan.
>>
I need some advice bruh.

Do I take the sexy bitch and live a life of mediocrity

Or

Live with the crazy rich bitch who fucks like a potato but will get me a 70k yr/starting job
>>
you have a fixation for your ex

those are not some deep feelings, just a fixation because she is someone you could never had

we all have one of those i guess
>>
>>16576334
so your only aims are getting something out of somebody?

isnt that kinda sad?

you only look for a gain, but not a deeper connection with someone.
>>
>>16576367
This. So much this.

OP, find someone you'd really like to spend your life with.
>>
>>16576367
At the moment it feels like that and yeah it is kinda sad and it feels fucked up but maybe it's a fleeting thing.

If my current gf knew how to fuck.
Didn't have unattractive weight she's put on since dating and didn't treat me like shit some days I'd be fine

This 2nd girl is on my level of sexuality
I find her much more on my level but I don't even know if I'm her type

She seems kinda desperate right now.

Pros of Gf
Wealth and all the good that come with it
A career
And she is nice and on my level but most the time.

Cons
She's too fat to fuck. I always do all the work in sex as well as a ugly ass pussy

She makes ass point if being anti feminine

She can be a complete raging bitch at the drop of annoyed hat.

Where 2nd girl

Pros
She's always been my type. Kinda goth porcelain skin.

Have the pussy of a 16yr old
A large ass amount of mutual interests

Cons
She has no idea I've been interested in her still

Potentially not even her type.
would live a much more modest life
>>
>>16576321
>>>/f/acebook
>>
>>16576412
you are superficial

even if you get someone in your life, you will still be alone
>>
>>16576412
so only thing keeping you with this current gf is the fact that you are with her actually

and you are afraid to go to this next one because you dont know whether or not you will have solid ground. if you dump your current gf and fail with this second one then you will feel empty.

jesh, man, i broke up with my last gf who i loved so much, and i knew i will suffer and wont have anyone for a long period of time. but you know what?
oh sorry, you dont know anything...
>>
>>16576367
>implying people like OP are capable of that
>>
>>16576412
>Have the pussy of a 16yr old

Are you a pedo?
>>
>>16576467
You gonna complain about how good this looks? Here is the 2nd girl.

Maybe it's just me.
>>
>>16576487
Not my kind of pussy.
>No clit
>No distinguishing anything but an opening
>Looks trans

no thanks
>>
>>16576487
>Fat hands

Is she fat op? lol
>>
>>16576467
And no. But when I was 16-18 I did fuck a few 16 year Olds so I've got memory of that.

Look maybe this came out wrong. Or maybe I'm a complete superficial ass hole

My current gf is a bitch 6 days a week.
She thinks she loves me. Maybe she does or maybe it's because she's never had any other relationship. Like I said before she also a terrible lay

I also will use people to get what I want. This I know is a really shit thing to do. So what sue me.

I do however see a more equal life with girl 2. However it would set me back in my life quite far.
>>
>>16576492
She's spreading her shit. Here's another

Yeah shit ain't perfect also she does t even look super turned on. I know these pics were taken last night for /b/

Current gf has meat curtains like no other.
>>
>>16576494
Eh unlike gf she doesn't have a fucking gut and stretch marks. She's chubby but rocks it
>>
This is a SFW board you asshat.
>>
>>16576510
Well I'm retarded. give me a spin hat and leave me alone
>>
>>16576501
She looks more than chubby to me :)
>>
>>16576541
Naw she really isn't.

Again the girl I'm with now is has has a guy he tits can rest on. Really unattractive
>>
>be a shit person generally speaking
>want to cheat
>won't even acknowledge board rules
>major asshole

Yeah nah, you're a psychopath. Go figure your shit out by yourself, you deserve no adv.
>>
>>16576560
Dafuq

Let's try that again

The girl I'm with now has a gut her tits can rest on.

She also never wears a bra
Won't shave pussy or legs
Gut sticks out past her tits
>>
>>16576487
are the pics still on /b/?
>>
>>16576561
Fuck it I'm out. You've been no use at all. It's like talking to republicans
>>
>>16576561
also
>Be in a situation where you as a person are constantly mistreated
>didn't know board rule, first time poster here
>only minor league asshole
>>
>>16576367
>not realizing a deeper connection is a gain
If there was nothing to gain people wouldnt pair off. You think Im just going to willingly take an L.
>>
>>16576321
I wish she had skinned you and actually turned you into a punching bag. What's it like being the human equivalent of a shitstain?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.