[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have failed as a student. I have failed as a son. I have failed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Vincent_Willem_van_Gogh_002.jpg (212KB, 1256x1611px) Image search: [Google]
Vincent_Willem_van_Gogh_002.jpg
212KB, 1256x1611px
I have failed as a student. I have failed as a son. I have failed as a person. I'm fat and ugly, every girl I meet either friendzone me or look at me as some kind of monstrous troll. I have failed in Darwinism in every way as possible.

I feel like I want to kill myself. I'm doing the world a favour.
>>
You're a fucking idiot.

are you dead yet? no?
then you haven't failed and you still have time. You're just too much of a piece of shit to get off your fat fucking ass and doing the shit that needs to be done instead of wallowing in self pity.

Go right ahead and hang yourself right fucking now or get your head out of your ass.
>>
I once put myself in a similar mindset. The best way to overcome it is to realize you are now in "don't-give-a-fuck-istan". So you're not who you imagined yourself as being... It's tough to realize but at least you're seeing it now rather than fifty years down the road when it actually is too late to change it.

Find the good virtues within yourself and then find ways to exemplify them in your day-to-day life. Stop caring about "friend zones" Shit... friends are a good thing to have... They won't turn out to be a cheap slut who leaves you for another piece of dick (which feels much worse than making a new friend). Now is the time in your life when you realize your true self. Don't let it break you.
>>
I've tried everything. I've tried hard-work. I've tried to be humble, noble.

Nothing happened.
>>
File: ANYTHINGCANCHANGE.jpg (8KB, 190x250px) Image search: [Google]
ANYTHINGCANCHANGE.jpg
8KB, 190x250px
I think its about time you read
>The Lazy Mans Way To Riches By Joe Karbo
http://www.what-is-coaching.com/support-files/lazymansway2riches.pdf
>>
>>16576034

yeah? humble? noble? what the fuck is that shit?

You either do or you don't.
Since you're so fucking committed to being a fucking faggot I seriously hope you hang yourself right now.

If you weren't a fag you'd just step the fuck out of the self pitying bullshit and start doing shit. Who the fuck cares if you fail?

Stop being a literal faggot right now and get off your fucking ass or hang yourself :)
>>
How old are you? Being humble isn't something you try, it is something you do.. Trying anything will never give you the results you want. You have to decide who you want to be and BE it. I've been humble and have worked hard; it didn't get me where I wanted to be but I'm in a much better place than I'd of been otherwise. Learn to appreciate what you have and disregard the rest as hope - seeing as hope is just a dream that has yet become reality.

Buck up.
>>
>>16576044
>>
>>16576040
I'm sorry, but that language is not helping me right now.
>>
20?! Dude!! Buck the fuck up!!

Go off on a solo-camping trip in the woods, eat an eighth of mushrooms and find your true calling...
>>
Find something you succeed at instead of focusing on the things you fail at.
>>
>>16576085
I can't condone supplementing life with drugs.

Listen OP, you ARE being a bit of a baby. Focus on one thing at a time. Start by losing weight. It's really not that hard and you will become more educated about nutrition and the body as you do.

In fact, each step you take to better yourself will lead to more education, and a better mindset. The more you learn, the better you'll feel and it's a positive cycle. It all begins with a spark.

Start by losing weight.
>>
>>16576019
If you do not make an effort to better your life, your life will never be better.
>>
File: etiquette.jpg (55KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
etiquette.jpg
55KB, 1000x1000px
>>16576035
I'm not OP, but thanks for the link
>>
>>16576117
You're not by any chance...
John Cena, right?
Joking till my cynicism takes over again.
>>
>>16576129
What if all effort fails?
>>
>>16576208
You are 20. It will be several decades yet before you've had time to put in "all effort". All effort has not failed.

Maybe you've exhausted the comfortable options. That is regrettable, but all effort has still not failed. It is time to start exploring the uncomfortable options.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.