[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I leave the friendzone of a clingy girl. She acts like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: misfits-resied.jpg (403KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
misfits-resied.jpg
403KB, 2048x1536px
How do I leave the friendzone of a clingy girl. She acts like she's married to me but I am in the friendzone. It's a drain on my resources and time and I just want to be alone.

Anyone have experience in dealing with being friendzoned by clingy/controlling women?

Someone told me I should try making a move on her like going for a kiss, grabbing her hips or something sexual that usually results in a girl not talking to a guy friend anymore. But I'm not sure if it's a good idea.
>>
Why don't you just grab your balls and be direct about it, faggot

'I don't enjoy spending time with you if we're not going to fuck'
>>
Show her your hard throbbing cock.
>>
>>16575769
make a move and if she's not into it then stop. if you don't wanna be her friend at all then leave her.
>>
>>16575769

Had a problem like that before.

Cut contact after she tried to break the friendzone (and also said she was fuckin' other guys).

Honestly, I'd say, best bet is to aim for "creep" zone. Pretty much hump her leg like a chihuahua.
Make her uncomfortable around you that way she'll stop contacting you.
>>
Be a man. Stop caring about others. Don't be afraid to trample all over their fucking feelings.
Don't be a sociopath or a psycho, just be a bit ruthless and selfish. You'll like the feeling.
If someone treats you like shit treat them like shit back with a smile on your face. If someone is a burden cut them off. Revenge is good.
>>
>>16575769
>It's a drain on my resources and time and I just want to be alone.
So she forces you to spend time and money on her without being in a relationship?

There is no "friend zone" you just didn't make the cut and you chose to stick around.

Don't try and force physical contact with her, that's a bit rapey.
>>
Sounds like she wants you, but wants you to make the move. When you're chilling with her joke around touch, If she's receptive then she wants more with you. If she moves away and seems unreceptive then fade on her. She'll continue to waste your effort and resources if you genuinely don't want to be her friend.
>>
>>16575773

this so much. fucking this
>>
>>16575849
I was in the friend zone and me and her touched all the time. Not sexual but we broke that "touch barrier" after we cuddled pretty much 3 days after we met. That being said, if she's receptive to being touched, it just means she's comfortable with him. At least in my case.
>>
>>16575769
Have you ...well ...asked her to fuck?
>>
Don't talk to her for some time, avoid contact and act distant.

She will beg you for some attention in a time, but dont go back to her.

If after some months she comes back you will have control of the relationship, then is the moment when you can tell her you want her as a gf and not as a friend only.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.