[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 9

File: symbols-017[1].jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017[1].jpg
102KB, 600x399px
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
What can I buy my sister in law to get her naked? Also, if it helps me get her in bed, extra points!
>>
>>16575245
Cheater detected
>>
Hey girls, benis? Yes or no?
>>
>>16575252
Oh yes

Benis>bagina
>>
Girls if i say sorry after stuttering, did i fuck up?
Its a force of habit for me
>>
>>16575256

not female but yeah dude just act like you are comfortable with it and its no big deal. saying sorry after stutter is a lot more unattractive than stuttering
>>
>>16575270
Well fuck, how badly did i stuff up? And am i a lost cause?
>>
>>16575255
tangs for de adbise :DDDDDD
>>
>>16575251
Wow, you saw right through me there, you must have some special ability... Amazing the insight you've shown, I stand in awe!
>>
>>16575275

it's just a general pointer for the future

everyone has stuff wrong with them anon

every guy. the guys women like just pretend (or actually aren't) bothered by that stuff.
>>
>>16575296
Butthurt cheater detected
>>
>>16575315
Your powers are fading my friend. Still have the cheater right, the butheart not so much. However, I would love to do something to my sister in law that would result in her but being hurt...
>>
>>16575275
>And am i a lost cause?
Fuck no. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

Extreme paranoia worst case, find new people. I've had a girl straight up call me awkward and then make out with me. A stutter is fucking nothing. There's a kind in my classes who I nickname Porky Pig who acts really quirky and stutters like a motherfucker, and he has lots of friends. (and no, he doesn't apologise for it. Rock what you've got)
>>
>>16575375
Butthurt cheater confirmed
>>
>>16575208
My gf is satanist like this kind of goat kill i don't care about Animals so much and i,m non religion guy
Question is should i tell her i don't like goat meat or just don't eat
>>
>>16575431
Ask if you can have pork instead. Jews hate pork.
>>
Cant initiate conversations with women..

In saying that, i am more then capable of holding a conversation, i just cant start one, im not a very talkative guy, quite reserved, and i have a hard time trusting people, i just think if any girls were interested in me they would probably say something, and i wouldnt be wasting their time, how can i approach this?

>inb4 just say something faggot
>>
>>16575489
literally me
>>
Girls, is it a huge turn off if a man has never been in a relationship of any kind?
>>
>>16575542
How old?
>>
>>16575542
Not really,there are tons of reasons why someone didnt have a relationship.Also it depends of your age,but all in all i wouldnt care (if anything it would be nice to be the first one you date)
>>
>>16575542
Depends on a couple of things.
1. The reason you haven't been in a relationship
If it's because you've been focusing on school or you were a late bloomer, it's fine. If it's for religious reasons or because you have no idea how to talk to girls, you're not for me
2. How it comes up
I see people putting this in their online dating/tinder profiles sometimes, and it doesn't come off as just being honest, it comes off as "this is something that's really really bothering me". If someone asks, answer, but otherwise there's no real reason to make it known.
>>
Girls, if your boyfriend wanted you to be naked around the house all day, would you?
>>
>>16575816
No, I get cold really easily. I usually put on an extra sweater and still sit wrapped in a blanket when I get home
>>
>>16575747
>>
For women on /adv/:

I've been friends with someone for about two years now; we've done the usual friend stuff - dinner, brunches, going to events together. We get along, we enjoy many of the same hobbies, and aside from her really not being the outdoorsy type, we're a good match.

I was thinking of telling her how I feel and maybe proposing dating the last time we had dinner/drinks. Before that, I did some probing to see where she might be as far dating goes.

She's entirely fine being single (which is great). She's also worried about doing actual dating since she feels she'll self-sabotage things. She's bisexual, but tends to get more attention from men, which is a bit of a problem for her, I guess. She can't really commit to a full-time relationship and doesn't want kids (this is fine as I can't make a full-time commitment either).

On my end, I'm in a poly relationship, so my partners wouldn't really mind.

I'm just wondering if I should move ahead and eventually tell this woman how I feel and propose casual/non-committed dating. Normally, if I were single, there wouldn't even be a debate since I'm usually confident about these things. But since I'm in a poly relationship and she's a little leery of dating in general, there are more moving parts involved.
>>
>>16575816

>boobs
>not in a bra

It gets a little uncomfortable after a while.
>>
>>16575997

Addendum - when we first met, she was really attracted to me, but that sort of calmed down when she found out I wasn't single. She's still physically attracted to me, but she's also not the sort to make a decision solely on looks.
>>
>>16576002

>when we first met, she was really attracted to me, but that sort of calmed down when she found out I wasn't single.

She's probably not into poly relationships, or she would've done something by now.
>>
>>16576010
That's a good point. Some might be that forward.

Counter to that though, she's not really the type to make the first move, even if she knows for a fact someone is single. Hell, she actually told me about how a guy she was really into passed right by because she never made a move even after being attracted to him for months.

I'm not kicking your statement down though, it's a fair possibility.
>>
>>16575816
depends how close it is in the house, i'd also probably keep the curtains closed if neighbors could easily see in. also if i have my boobs completely free it will be uncomfortable after a while. but yes i probably would, could be fun
>>
>>16576041
*depends how cold it is in the house
>>
My girl friend is a really shitty texter towards me. For a long time now, most of what isn't a direct question to her goes read and unresponded. Apparently she's all giddy and smiley to this other friend, but the moment I want some fun and attention from her myself, I get one-word responses or not even that.

What can I do to be more interesting to her? It's not like I'm looking for romance or anything, but I want to do what I can to actually keep a friend for once.
>>
Got a job at my schools bookstore and I'm the only guy working there. The hiring manager told me they all like to talk and shit, so I need to be fixed into that type of environment. I'm actually kinda nervous, I don't know what to talk about when we just stand there waiting for people and stuff, yaknow? What are some basic things to talk about that have the potential of turning into long conversations? I'm not much of a talker, but I see it as an opportunity to try to talk more and flirt a little since I'm surrounded by only girls. One of them is actually kinda cute.
>>
>>16576164
>keep a friend
wait, I thought she was your girl friend? Or is she just a friend who is a girl?
She might be trying to not lead her on. If her texting is subpar with you, hang out with her more in person.
>>
Girls, would you like guy friends to call you just to talk, or is that something you'd rather limit to actual boyfriends?
>>
>>16576173
Girl friend, not girlfriend. And I'm not able to hang out with her in person very much, which I was trying to compensate by texting her a bit more, stay in touch that way.
>>
>>16576186
Maybe she gets the impression that you're getting at her
>>
I've noticed some mires from a co-worker
She sometimes seems keen
She'll also act disinterested towards me especially if I've ignored her

Should i still go for that?
>>
>>16576176
I'd call none boyfriends, and accept calls.
>>
>>16575256
I talk too fast sometimes and flub up my words. Never apologize for it though, I just make a joke about having a stroke and repeat myself a bit slower, and then carry on.
>>
>>16575489
Starting conversations is hard. Try something simple like commenting on the weather. Maybe something she's wearing. Current events are another jumping off point. Start small, and keep things rolling. You get better with practice.
>>
>>16575816
Yes absolutely
>>
Occasionally at my school library, a cute girl would sit few seats down for me. Is it weird to approach someone in this setting? Or should I just leave that for the classrooms. What would I do in that scenario?
>>
>>16576469
If she's sitting a few seats down, that'd be weird. She left seats between you because she doesn't want to interact with you
>>
>>16576186
Why can't you make time to hang out?

I have friends who I prefer to see in person, some I prefer to chat over text/messagers, some I prefer to talk to over the phone.

Just because she's connected more with another friend doesn't mean that you're doing anything wrong. She just has a more similar flow with the other person.

I have friends who I prefer to see in person but due to moving, I see them infrequently. I stay in touch by texting them every few months, usually around holidays. I'll tell them about a book I've been reading I think they'd like, or if I had a dream about them, or if I saw something that reminded me of them, or if I was reminiscing about a memory. I'd see if they were planning on coming to town for the holidays, or I'd tell them if I was in their town on a trip.

You can get in touch with someone after a couple months or a couple years of not talking. It's just how the progression of life goes.
>>
For men:
If I approach someone randomly at school or someone working at a bookstore or something and ask them to be my friend, does that automatically have implications I want to date them? I have a boyfriend and I don't want things to get complicated
>>
>>16576545
It does not. However it has implications that you're a fucking weirdo, because that's not how people typically make friends.
>>
File: kyonko.png (365KB, 1113x1600px) Image search: [Google]
kyonko.png
365KB, 1113x1600px
What do femanons think of flat chests
>>
>>16576559
On me or on another girl?
>>
>>16576573
both
>>
>>16576583
On another girl: indifferent, because why the fuck should I care.
On me: I don't know, it's been a long time since I had a flat chest.
>>
>>16576590
So you never compare your looks to another girl? That is so weird.
>>
>>16576583
Cute on other girls.
I like having a bigger chest so not at all on me. No thanks. Though having a small frame would make clothing shopping much, MUCH easier.
>>
>>16576606
Not unless I'm looking to them for fashion inspiration and trying to work out how their style would suit me, no.
>>
How do guys feel about dating women older than them? 5+ years
>>
File: znQZW9Z.jpg (180KB, 1280x1014px) Image search: [Google]
znQZW9Z.jpg
180KB, 1280x1014px
Was looking up vagina lengths and saw this
>If the average aroused vagina depth is only around 5" then why do people make such a big deal about big dicks?
Women explain yourselves.
>>
>>16576624
I wouldn't care, as long as the relationship works
>>
>>16576625
men are the ones making a big deal about big dicks. The average size dick is 5.5, which is more than sufficient. What is not sufficient is a skinny dick. If any bitch is complaining about a dick not being big enough, she most likely is talking about girth. Length does not matter nearly as much as girth. If you've got a skinny dick, weird-looking dick, a tiny head, etc, you're grounds for scrutiny. Not because your length is bad, but because having proper thickness and the right shaped head are what primarily matter, and what women primarily feel/get pleasure from.
>>
>>16576625
Size queens are no myth, but I truly believe men care more about dick size than women do. From a purely shallow standpoint I'd put having a nice face, being tall, being muscular as more desirable than having a big dick.
>>
>>16576625
Women care less about dick size than 4chan and pop culture have led you to believe. I'd take an average dick over a big one any day, and I don't think most women are any different.
>>
>>16576631
>she most likely is talking about girth
Women dont even know what girth is. All they care about is length.
>>
>>16576625
the length of the dick doesn't matter much, the average length is good. what matter is girth, if a girl says a dick isn't big enough she's not talking about wanting it to be 10"
>>
>>16576649
Are you a woman who speaks for all women?
>>
>>16576631
THIS
>>
>>16576649
I actually spit out my drink laughing, holy shit, why are you so delusional

Girth matters. Stick a pencil up your asshole. Now try a tennis ball container. Yes, the difference is obvious. Yes, everyone knows this.
>>
>>16576611
why do you want a bigger chst
>>
>>16576658
>>16576657
I didnt think there were guys this delusional
>>
>>16576648
then why do womens magazines make such a big deal out of it when their audience is primarily women?
>>
>>16576663
No one said girth didnt matter. Just that women dont know what it is. I didnt know you need to stick a pencil in your ass to understand that.
>>
>>16576669
For the same reason pop culture male humor is about "HOHOHO MY WIFE BUSTS MY BALLS SO MUCH CAUSE I WATCHED THE GAME." It's pandering to the lowest common denominator using stereotypical, dated formulas.
>>
>>16576669
First of all, why are you reading women's magazines? Secondly, I've never seen any magazine that's actually realistic about sex talk about dick size being paramount. Thirdly, magazines aren't an accurate representation of actual opinions. Fourthly, it's called exaggeration, which men also do (and arguably do more). If you're going to take magazines as gospel truth over the opinions of actual females, then you deserve your insecurity.
>>
>>16576669
It sounds like you've been reading the magazines which answers your own question in a way. Magazines would feature something like that to be eye grabbing and both genders would buy it for varying degrees of interest in regards to their own or their partner's dick.
>>
>>16576670
Enlighten me: how do women not know what girth is? Are you telling me that I, as a woman, should not be aware of the concept of circumference?
>>
>>16576679
Have you ever listened to the whores when theyre talking about dicks. Literally guessing guys lengths all the time. Calling anything under 6 small. Its actually heartbreaking.
>>
>>16576691
What does that have to do with anything I said? And I did just mention exaggeration.
>>
>>16576691
No, we're smart enough to not listen to whores and instead use our own experiences. You clearly take their whoredom as gospel. So you're the idiot here, really.
>>
>>16576688
Do you think you could Identify the difference between a 5.5 girth object and a 5 girth object without any reference and not side by side. Probably not because the diameters are incredibly close.
>>
>>16576703
you can feel the difference
>>
>>16576703
Yeah, but when it's being shoved up inside you, you can sure feel the difference.
>>
>>16576679
but if their female readers werent interested in dick sizes, they wouldnt be buying those magazines so clearly there is a decent level of interest there.
>>
>>16576670
Any thread of a guy with penis insecurities and invariably some "female here, girth > length" post will come up.

And that you can't catch the difference at first sight doesn't mean you can't tell wrapping your hand around it and getting fucked by it if you have intimately known different girth sizes. It is not that easy for a woman to accurately estimate length either, and not made easier because guys habitually add some to their number. I don't see how this is relevant or means that women "don't know what girth is".
>>
>>16576711
Unless the magazine is completely dedicated to penises, I don't think your statement holds any water. I can't say I've ever read through a sex section of a magazine and taken it seriously. Also, if you're thinking of magazines like Cosmo, everyone knows they're a load of bullshit
>>
>>16576704
>>16576705
So you can accurately measure penis size by how it feels?
If someone shoved a penis in you right now you wouldnt be able to accurately tell its size beyond small/average/big.
>>
>>16576624
I have the same opinion as
>>16576627
>>
>>16576725
Accurately? No, of course not - my vagina is bigger than a ruler. But I can tell that one is bigger than the other. If we're comparing 5 to 5.5 inches then I'm probably not going to care much, but if we're talking 3 vs 6, then of course I'm going to prefer the one with more girth
>>
>>16576728
>my vagina is bigger than a ruler.
Is NOT a ruler. How the fuck did I make that typo
>>
>>16576166
Ask how their shift/day is? It's always good for casual talk. Or "Do anything fun lately? See a movie?"
>>
>>16576728
Girth for guys does not vary anywhere near as much as length. Unlike length, if you guess a girth of 5 youre probably going to be right within half an inch.
>>
GUYS, seriously, the length doesn't matter that much. What matters is the girth, really. Think about it this way, if a girl can be pleased with fingers then any dick the length of a finger is good. My boyfriend is 5 inches and I'm perfectly happy. AND the size isn't even what matters the most, skills and stamina is important. A guy that I once fucked had a 7.5 inch dick and he couldn't make me cum but my bf can make me cum very good with 5, I think it's actually even less that 5 possibly. I'm pretty sure the people who care more about dick sizes are actually guys. Don't be too insecure about your dicks, be confident and improve your skills. I'm sure your dick is fine.
>>
>>16576711
I have read plenty of female magazines in my life and not once have come across anything with a serious tone about dick size. The only thing coming close was a handful of mentions in a context of "my awkward sex situation - he was 3" long", where first of all it is important to keep in mind that that shit is made up by the people who write the magazine who need to come up with "interesting" stories that ideally feature some sexual aspect because sex sells.
Secondly, this is just a female fantasy thing. It's like a female celebrity being loud about how much she loves 9" dicks and does not want anything smaller. It might be true, size queens exist, but whether it's true or not the biggest part of it is image. It's about painting yourself as this hot bitch who takes charge of her sexuality and is not afraid to objectify and categorize men in a way that is not common for women to (overtly) do. Claiming your standards are sky high makes you seem like apparently you must be great and being vocal about wanting huge dick to an immature mind makes you come across like a sexy lustful nympho who just can't get enough sex/dick/whatever. It has no more to do with reality than the huge tits in video games. It is indeed exaggeration.

Not to mention do you seriously think that just because it is on occasion included women have this array of magazines devoted to dicks?? 85% or so is ads and fashion (suggestions/advice/photoshoots), and the overwhelming number one topic when it's about sex is how to enjoy sex more or be a better lay.
>>
>>16576731
That's a big vagina, femanon
>>
>>16576719
I'm a girl and I stand by this. Pretty much everything you read in cosmo is crazy bullshit
>>
>>16576737
>What matters is the girth
>if a girl can be pleased with fingers
That contradiction kek
>>
>>16576725
why does it need to be accurately measured anyway??
>>
>>16576734
So? Doesn't mean that the concept of girth does not exist for women like >>16576649 says. The fact is, certain girths will feel better for women than others, but that doesn't necessarily mean the bigger the better.
>>
Males, lets just all collectively be happy that we dont have a micropenis

And if you do, well, fuck
>>
File: 1443940501654.jpg (569KB, 1050x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1443940501654.jpg
569KB, 1050x1020px
>>16576753
I saw some collection of posts about that the other day. I'm surprised there isnt something more substantial we can do about it.

>>16576737
>I'm pretty sure the people who care more about dick sizes are actually guys.
I blame porn more than anything. I've talked to virgin girls who thought guys were supposed to be hung like that shit.
>>
>>16576737
what if a girl wont have sex with you because she thinks your penis is too small?
>>
>>16576752
But it has everything to do with why women distinguish penises by length
>>
>>16576768
But we don't. We don't care unless it's too big or too small. The insecurity is on your end, not ours.
>>
>>16576545
No, but that's a weird way of going about doing that. Maybe start a conversation naturally and then see if you guys can hang out. That's when you should mention that it's just as friends and that you're not interested in an intimate relationship
>>
>>16576775
>But we don't
This lie. Lets pretend none of us have overheard women talking about penises
>>
Girls:

When/why would you offer to share a bed with a guy friend? Is it because you're sorta into them or because you're just being nice?
>>
>>16576785
>giving women this much power over your self esteem

Kill yourself already.
>>
>>16576790
i wouldn't do that if it was completely platonic
>>
>>16576775
Nobody cares about anything unless there is something wrong with it.

It's like saying that you don't care about lenght unless it's too long or too short and then follow right up with need to be 6'5 though
>>
>>16576785
Okay. I see I'm not going to convince you, so I'm not going to bother anymore

>>16576794
Do you actually have a point, or are you just rewording what I just said?
>>
>>16576761
porn creates really stupid insecurities and expectations for both genders sadly, but only an idiot or a kid compares porn to reality
>>
>>16576766
i doubt that a girl refuses to have sex just because of the size of a dick, unless you're like 2 inches then maybe, if so learn to eat pussy really good
>>
>>16576806
what about women who compare sex in real life to sex in a romance novel
>>
>>16576799
My point was that your point was an empty statement.
>But we don't. We don't care unless it's too big or too small. The insecurity is on your end, not ours.
Doesn't contradict with saying
>Dick needs to be 7+ inches or else no chance
>>
>>16576799
His point is that women care a lot and talk about it the same way they talk about height. They'll settle for 5'10 or so but fancy 6'3
>>
>>16576785
I'm 23 and a girl and I literally never have heard a girl complain about a dick.
>>
>>16576813
not exactly the same case but it is stupid to compare real sex to any sort of fiction
>>
>>16576743
why?
>>
>>16576790
Id only ever sleep in a bed with a guy if we were a couple
>>
>>16576816
One of my best friends told me a guys penis was too small once but felt bad about saying it.
But they all love to talk about big dicks and dont hesitate to mention them.
A girl might not say she doesnt want a small dick but she'll have no problem saying she wants 6+
>>
>>16576834
Too small is a thing though. As is too big, but that doesn't happen until 7+ generally. That doesn't mean that there's nothing wrong average dicks, they're just unremarkable
>>
I'm sorry for asking a non-gender question here, but I just want to make sure real quick.

I want to invite a couple of coworkers to go get a drink after work and celebrate the upcoming holidays now, since we're all going on vacations of our own after this last shift. I want to say drinks are on me and treat them because some of them also treat me to more minor things, I kind of want to repay them and I'm in a christmassy mood. Is it weird of me to make the offer and insist on treating them?
>>
>>16576854
But women like 6+. Its partially because women have no idea of size but if you tell them 5" they thinks thats tiny. When "too small" is the average Id say women are in denial when they try to lie and say dick size doesnt matter
>>
>>16576880
It does matter. Thing is, guys blow up how much it matters in their heads to levels that don't reflect reality.
>>
>>16576880
Average =/= ideal
>>
>>16576880
>5" they thinks thats tiny
Because we don't carry rulers around. Most women can't accurately estimate how long 5 inches is (nor can men), but that doesn't mean that they'd think "too small" if presented with a 5 inch dick.
>>
>>16576897
>to levels that don't reflect reality
Do you not understand the problem when women think average is tiny. The 50% thats smaller than average is already screwed over. Then theres the other 25% that gets fucked over because average isnt good enough. At best only 25% of guys can not feel like shit over their penis size. You know how much 6+ propaganda there is.
>>
>>16576897
i agree with this
>>
>>16576872
How many coworkers? Have you spent time with them before? I am close friends with two of my coworkers, I can certainly see me making this gesture to them.
I've treated them to coffee or sandwiches or ice cream before. Not a lot, since where equals and all, but I know how they'd react.
>>
>>16577058
Two coworkers. I'm close friends and went out a few times with one, and the other is more of a friend of that friend that I speak to occasionally, though we're not strangers and he treats me to cans of coke and such a lot. Figured I'd do something in return.
>>
Girls and guys:

Is it normal for one person to get attached after a one night stand while the other doesn't?

How do you deal with catching the feels and they just want to leave it at that night?

What if you both have feelings, but one of the people involved gets emotionally confused and cuts contact after?
>>
>>16577216
Yes that's normal. Sex releases bonding chemicals that you have no control over. This is one of the reasons why I don't do casual sex.
>>
>>16577216
>>Is it normal for one person to get attached after a one night stand while the other doesn't?
Yes. Sex doesn't exist in a vacuum.

>How do you deal with catching the feels and they just want to leave it at that night?
Not having one night stands to begin with is a good start
>>
>>16577270
Yeah I'm done with one night stands, but how do I get over my last one? Its been bothering me for a week. I've had multiple ones before and its never happened, but I don't ever want to risk dealing with this again.
>>
File: 1429406754347.jpg (50KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1429406754347.jpg
50KB, 500x375px
>>16577273
>but how do I get over my last one?
Move on
Keep yourself busy
Focus on other friends and family and whatever else
>>
Im going to fuck a girl soon for the first time and worried my dick game isnt up to standard.

Ive fucked two girls before. The first just a few times, and the second was a long term relationship. She'd never had sex with anyone else, so she loved it, but had nothing to compare it to. This new girl has been fucked before though.

My dick is average sized, and I can last for quite a while, but I dont think my motion is very good. So most of my work is done with fingers and tongue to ensure adequate satisfaction is reached.

Do girls care how they get their orgasm? Is it just as acceptable to make them cum from tongue and fingers as it is from piv? Or is it essential the actual fucking is up to standard?
>>
Both: Say you have a pretty serious crush on someone, would you still be messing around with an ex? It's purely physical and you have no plans on getting back together.
>>
A girl was nice to me today. Does that mean she desires my penis?
>>
How do you get away from basic conversation?
Usually, I talk about the most generic stuff: How's your day; what classes did you take this semester; what school did you go to. How do I become more interesting and make conversation with me more fun? I feel like I'm very boring and never have much to say.
>>
>>16577419
yeah, I've done that. If it's an ex it's probably not purely physical.
>>
>>16577358
i've never cum from p in v. the only way my boyfriend's ever made me orgasm was from oral, and i am beyond satisfied with that
>>
>>16576631
>>16576636
>>16576648
>I-it's men that put pressure on other men about dick size
This tired old meme will never die.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ci6sL4jp0Q
>>
Guys, if a girl wanted to tell you you were meh in bed and was willing to work on it with you, when and how would be the ideal way she brings it up? How would you react?
>>
>>16577436
i can't speak for other ladies, but i personally prefer average dicks. i've had average dicks, i've had large dicks. before i had a big dick, i had the idea that bigger dicks would be better at pleasing me. big dicks suck (kek) all the fun out of bjs, and i just absolutely cannot be on top with a big dick. none of that "oh you just need to warm up to it", just nope. the guy with the big dick had to use lube nonstop and it was still pain.no cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, no doggystyle, no rough sex, no getting into it. i'm just always in a state of varying degrees of "ow". while i love a little pain, i do not enjoy my cervix feeling beat up, or when my vagina tears and peeing makes it burn
>>
>>16577466
For me, I'd always ask my girl after we're done how things went. We'd talk about it and keep those suggestions in mind the next time. Just be honest (not too honest mind you).

"Here are some things you need to work on"
"Here's what works, here's what doesn't"
"Let's try this, let's avoid this."

Simple stuff like that.
>>
>>16577466
Pretty much never is the best time. I would not feel good at all.

You dont have to tell him he's shit in bed in order to make him better. You can teach him what you like without telling him that what hes currently doing isnt very good. Just guide him down the right path over time. But be explicit about it. Tell him exactly what you want.

Guys are eager to please. Most guys get off on seeing their girl have a good time. If a girl tells me to do something because she likes how it feels, then im going to do it, because it makes me feel good to see her get pleasure.
>>
>>16577466
i usually ask the dude if there were things i could've improved on in the hopes that he'll also ask
>>
>>16577476
I don't think women know what big is, honestly. Every single girl I've ever met seems to overestimate by at least an inch and a half. Which then leads to them casually dropping numbers that leave other guys feeling a bit shit.
>>
>>16577506
i could totally see that. i'm total shit at estimating size and the only guy i ever asked to measure his dick was my current boyfriend who's about average. he's a little under 6 inches. i don't think i could give an official estimate for the other guys
>>
>>16577466
Honestly probably in a non sexual situation. Like in the middle of brunch at home or something

>blah blah I'm not a fan of when you do [THING] and it goes by too fast, I'd like to try [OTHER THING] instead

That's what I'd prefer anyways.
>>
>>16576624

Crushing hard on an co-worker 5 years older.
She's 26.

Honestly, it's like 50% her accent, and 50% her personality. I mean, she looks good too, but so do alot of women. She sound good too. The kind of girl who I could stick with even if I went blind.

Unfortunately, she's married.
>>
>>16576793
>>16576832

I see. Seems like a good sign then. Thanks for the responses.
>>
- girls
Tomorrow will be the last time i'll see a girl i had and still have a huge crush with? Whose should be my last words to her? I will be in a public place and surrounded by people i will see again and don't wanna embarrass myself, at least not that much.
>>
>>16577436
>thinking some youtube video can trump a scientific study with a sample size of 52,031 people

About 85% of women were satisfied with their partners’ penile size, although only 55% of men were satisfied, with 45% wanting to be larger (and 0.2% to be smaller)

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2007.06806.x/full
>>
>>16577626
It's almost like you don't know what satisfied or ideal mean.

It's almost like satisfaction is completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand.
>>
>>16577626
To clarify, in case you're confused, men want bigger dicks because women want bigger dicks. Men don't want to satisfy. They want to blow minds. They want jaws to drop. The issue at hand (making guys feel inadequate about dick size) probably stems from women not actually knowing how to gauge size and dropping inaccurate, overshot numbers. So dudes with 5 inchers hear them talk about how their past 5 partners have been rocking 8-9 inches and feel like shit, even though the past 5 partners were probably only rocking 6 inchers.
>>
Is it a turnoff for women if the man isn't sexually aggressive? I'm a tad prudish. I don't like vulgar or sexual language and have problems with intimacy.

I went on three dates this week. One asked how big my cock was, and two asked me biggest fetishes (if you're wondering, it's fishnets and facesitting). I told them I wasn't comfortable talking about those things and it wasn't proper dinner conversation. One walked out, two never called back.
>>
>>16577687

To clarify on issues with intimacy: I'm comfortable with my sexuality. I don't feel embarrassed being nude for example, even in the company of strangers. I do, however, have some reservations about being intimate with others: I can't do one night stands or sex with someone I haven't known a long time.
>>
Ladies:
I've been trying to decide the best way to express my interest in a girl whom I have a class with. I've been thinking of drawing a picture for her and giving it as a gift at the beginning or end of class. In your opinion, is a drawing a good token of affection? Is a class an acceptable place to give a gift like this? If so, when would be the best time to do this? What kinds of things would you like to have drawn most? I was thinking a rose, but that's pretty cheesy. if a drawing isn't a good gift, what would be? As a bit of background info, I've talked to her a few times, but we've never had a conversation - I wanted to have my intentions clear before I got to know her.
>>
>>16577704

Sure, a drawing is good. If you're a preteen.

Man up and just ask her out.
>>
>>16577687
>>16577695
I wouldn't say that's intimacy issues at all. You just need to find someone similar to you to be compatible.
>>
Alright, how about a lady's insight on this one:

I can't stop spewing negativity. Wherever I am, anywhere I go, I'm always thinking or saying something negative, whether it's making cruel jokes about people behind their backs with impunity, finding every nasty thing to say about every inconsequential brand I see, or ruminating on people I don't like when I'm in the shower.

Christmas is coming up and I want to feel some empathy for a change. I want my words to be ones that would make someone else happy to hear them, even if they're not there. I want my thoughts to have some general optimism. I would like to not be repulsed by my own company.

What do?
>>
>>16577706
You must be quite the man, do you club your women or just drape them over your shoulder? I enjoy making romantic gestures.
>>
A friendship with this woman I know has run its course I think. Over the years she's just become more short tempered, and is hypocritical with the way she throws insults around. Meanwhile, I've developed some friendships that actually respect me. We were however, particularly close once upon a time.

Think it's worth telling her why I'm cutting her out or if I should just do it and block her?
>>
>>16577668
I'd like to point out that women are notoriously bad at gauging dick size my sight alone, and even worse because they let their emotions shift their judgement even more.

for example: Take a man with a 6 inch dick, and clone his physical features. Now, Girl has sex with both men, but she is literally in love with Man A, and she had a terrible time with Man B and hates him.

Remember, both men are identical, but Girl will say Man A has an 8 inch dick, and was gagging on his cock, and Man B had a tiny 4 incher or smaller and she didn't feel anything.

TL;DR, dicksize to women is 80% based on an emotional level.
>>
why do some boys think its okay to talk about sexual things like masturbation in front of girls they don't know
>>
>>16577739
Because the only thing men find interesting about women is sex ;^)

No, but seriously I've met plenty of girls who are open about it. Just don't hang around guys that are also open about it.
>>
>>16577704
No, please dont. This can go south so fast. She can easily see you as creepy. Talk to her first before trying to give her anything.
A boy who sat at my lunch table, through a mutual friend, gave me valentines gift and it was weird.
>>
I've been trying to build up the confidence to talk to this girl all semester and our final exam is tomorrow. It's probably my last chance to talk to her in person. We're total strangers/never spoken to each other before and all that. How do I go about approaching her? I lack confidence. I thought about just emailing her but that's creepy as all fuck.
>>
>>16576812
yea girls like that exist.
>>
>>16577725
You start by faking it. Just say the sickly sweet nice things even though it feels stupid.

For saying stupid things, you start by recognizing it. It'll exit your mouth and a few minutes later you'll realize what an asshole thing it was to say and that you should have just kept quiet. Later you'll recognize it as soon as it's tripped over your teeth. As you keep paying attention soon you'll catch it before it can roll down your face like a fat loogey.
>>
>>16577763
In your opinion, at what point are gifts acceptable?
>>
>>16576766
i was denied sex because of my 5.5inch
>>
>>16577727
I'm not the anon you replied to, but I think such romantic gestures are better saved for like when you're actually in a relationship. With my first girlfriend, I made her an origami rose about 5 months into our relationship. She's still kept it. So, there's nothing wrong with the gesture, but timing is everything
>>
>>16576606

This is normal behavior for women. Most women aren't that competitive, despite what delusional guys believe.
>>
>Ask them out.
they just gonna reject me anyway
no gain no shame
sigh
>>
>>16577938
With that sort of defeatist attitude, why bother asking anyone out in the first place? People can pick up on these things, and who can honestly say they want to be with someone who gives up on themselves?
>>
Girl says you'll like me
Wat?
>>
>>16577704
I wrote a girl a poem for her birthday.

Don't do any of that shit for them, ever. Not even when you're in a relationship with them. Treat them like shit, that's what they want.
>>
for guys and girls
is it weird to be working with only girls at a schoolstore?
>>
It's a bit early to ask, but girls, what is your opinion on a valentine's gift from a friend? A good friend you told you see as just a good friend?

She very gently turned me down recently, and I'm trying to move on romantically as our friendship remained completely intact. However, I'm not very sure if it's appropriate to give her a rose or whatever when the time comes. I want to think of it as a tongue-in-cheek friendly gesture, but at the same time I'm wondering if it doesn't go too far.
>>
>>16578338
Assuming you're a guy, I'd just call it an unfortunate coincidence.

>>16578363
Do you give your other friends gifts on V-Day?
The prospect of a romantic relationship is dead. As far as you're concerned, she's a man now.
>>
What is the male equivalent of twerking?
>>
>>16578467

male twerking
>>
>>16578527
Is it considered feminine for a guy to twerk (non-jokingly) or is it just not common
>>
>>16578467
Intense fedora tipping.
>>
Girls.

Do you always go out with the same kind of people? (both physically and mentally).

When you're often approached by guys who want to date you, how do you choose one above all the others?
>>
>>16578643
This "picking one above the rest" mentality annoys me a little. Maybe you think this way because men are used to fantasizing about numerous romantic interests in a harem-like fashion?

That's not how it happens. There is no comparing them all then choosing one based on who's best. Dating takes time, bonds start to form, etc.

But this isn't the answer you wanted and I'm sure I'll get a >HYPERGAMY! response
>>
how do you get good at texting with guys?

a guy i work with and i have been really close at work. a lot of people ask if we're dating just because how we talk to eachother. but now we're apart for the winter break and and i don't want that "spark" to fade but i'm terrible at texting and everytime i feel like he's controlling the conversation and i can't think of anything interesting to say:(
>>
>>16578663
No, i just phrased it badly.

I was just wondering, considering how sometimes girls have multiple people after them, how they "decide". I know it's not a competition or a checklist.

And I know it's kind of a dumb question. Also don't assume what I'm thinking.
>>
>>16578664
My biggest pet peeve with texting is when people give closed off answers. Don't just respond with "haha" or "nah", give something I can work with.

If he talks about his hobbies, ask questions about it, actually show interest.

>>16578536
No one respectable twerks to begin with.

>>16578363
Valentines Day is pretty much the worst day to give a someone who is just a friend a gift. Its dedicated to romantic relationships, not platonic ones.
>>
A few questions. What's the best way to ask someone out? Better yet, if I've only known them for about a month but have a strong interest in them, is it too soon to pursue them? I'm just trying to figure out the best time to ask her before another guy goes for her or vice versa.
>>
>>16578643
I date whoever I'm attracted to and can see myself in a relationship with

>>16578363
From a friend? That's for kids, and if a guy friend gave me a gift now, it'd make me pretty uncomfortable, especially if I was in a relationship. Unless he was giving every one of his female friends something, I guess, but I'd still feel it was somewhat disrespectful if I was in a relationship.

>>16578338
No? Why would it?

>>16577806
It's pretty weird talking to her on the last day if she's been in your class all semester to be honest.
>>
Why would a guy choose to hang put with a female he " hates" because she is a whore and nasty over his gf?
>>
>>16579037
Because she is a whore
>>
Guys do you find it unattractive when a girl has no friends/doesn't ever go out?

I have friends from college but we live far away and don't go out together. I only really talk to friends in college. I'm not socially awkward or anything though.
>>
>>16579045
Yeah but why pick the whore over ya gf? I mean damn then he wonders
>>
>>16575208
men, why are you so dependent? Why do they want us to be their substitute moms? Some of you are worse than children!
>>
>>16579049
Maybe the gf isn't giving pussy. Maybe the relationship is gone. Who the fuck knows.

>>16579051
>Women, why are you so dependent? Why do you want us to be your substitute dads creditcard? Some of you are worse than children!
>>
>>16579053
If the relationship is gone why not Leave? Why string it along making everyone else miserable?
>>
>>16579056
Maybe out of habbit?
Maybe the girl is still giving pussy and he wants to secure the other options before leaving?
Maybe he still wants to try?
Maybe you are reading into things way more than you should?

There is very little details here mate
>>
>>16579059
Perhaps out of habit. And maybe I am seeing things wrong but it seems funny that the whore wanted to know so bad when I was coming back after being alone with the bf for hours. And since they " hate" each other so much why be alone with one another.
>>
To both, can beta males actually get a GF?

Beta particle here
>>
Why did so many women vote to have Muslims/Foreigners come into Europe? Are you ashamed now that you've caused more rape, violence, and destruction that can never be fixed because you wanted some brown cock to make white men jealous?
>>
>>16579230
Get out of this alpha/beta mindset. Then go talk to some women
>>
>>16579047
Bamp
>>
>>16579047
I guess I'd think it's kinda weird, but nothing that's a deal breaker or anything.
>>
>>16579047
No it's super hot when she's all lonely like that
>>
>>16579240
bumping this post, I am curious to this as well. I had thought my life was bad before I lost my job and spent a good couple weeks on the streets fending for my life just because I'm white.
>>
Girls and guys,what do you think of a girl who holds the door open with a guy?
>>
So how do you girls/guys usually sleep?

With underwear, just undies, just a shirt/top, pajamas or nude?

Usually sleep naked myself.
>>
>>16579316
awkward as fuck unless he's hold a bunch of hot coffee or something
>>
>>16579316
Depends on the situation really, otherwise I probably won't mind.
>>
>>16579240
bump? seriously why the fuck did they do this to us? we literally gave them everything, and contributed so much to this world. why all this hate for white men?
>>
Do I have confidence if I am confident in at least one or two goals/things in my life?

Don't exactly know how to radiate this confidence either.
>>
>>16579326
>>16579327
Is it considered emasculating to the guy?
Or the girl is being friendly?
>>
>>16579345
it's backwards and wrong unless you are just looking back at him while partway in the door so the guy can at least check out her ass. it's less awkward if you open the door quickly and present your breasts out proudly as they jiggle in response to opening the door, then he can't see the disgusting reverse chivalry and a nice pair of tits instead
>>
>"Hey Anon, do you need the tools I borrowed?"
>"nah I can come over and pick them up though"
>"no need I will just put them in my locker and return them to you on Monday"

Do ladys expect a reply to things like that?
With a dude I would not bother because I know how annoying it is to receive texts that convey no real information after the facts are clear.

>inb4 yeah i know this adv/ text took me way longer than just texting back " yeah lets do that. see ya". its more like a example for a general dilemma.

On a tangent; why did she ask in the first place?
>>
>>16579350
Is this actually serious?
>>
>>16579360
Yeah. The physical strength to open doors was endowed upon men to open them for women. You have to make up for you autism by presenting your sexual organs.
>>
>>16579240
They can be real cunts mate. Born nation wreckers. They didn't have to lift a finger throughout time to get the power. It was given to them and they gave it all away and ruined our paradise.
>>
>>16579298
>>16579339
>>16579379
>>16579350
>>16579365

shit what are you people on about?
>>
>>16579293
Wtf
>>
>>16579385
/pol/ you bluepilled faggot
>>
>>16579353
An okay will be good for the message just so she'll know you've received it and you are on the same page. That you are fine with what she suggests. And if you are not fine with it, tell her what you'd rather pick them up right now (but since you do not actually need them right away you should be fine with what she suggests).

She most likely asked because she wants to be considerate and had some time to drop them off if it was a hurry. But it would be more convenient to do it on Monday if you do not need them over the weekend.
>>
>>16579395
owned
>>
Is this true?
>>
>>16575208
Guys,

When in a monogamous relationship, are there people you meet (romantically speaking) who make you doubt your relationship?

Thank you.
>>
>>16579514
Yeah, if she's got a bigger rack I'd smash an' take out da trash
>>
>>16579514
not if its meant to be, anon. not if its meant to be.
>>
For men,
what's it like being a wageslave cuck who works while your wife/gf sits at home leeching up all your resources and fucking other dudes? Isn't it 10,000 for a DNA test? :^)
>>
File: file.png (327B, 16x16px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
327B, 16x16px
>>16579528
I wouldn't put it so crass.
>>16579529
I have seriously considered breaking up with my boyfriend about twice. I want to know if having a crush on someone is a normal reason to reconsider a relationship or am I overreacting?
>>
>>16579537
>implying there aren't guys out there who just have fuckbuddies, no gf/wife

It was a nice try though.
>>
>>16579543
I'd cheat to see if she has a tighter pussy and if not then what's the harm done? There's obviously no God because Bill Nye said so. So what's the problem with doing evil things if people aren't going to ever know?
>>
>>16579550
Oh you mean
C U C K S ?
U
C
K
S
?
>>
>>16579514
The only person who would make me doubt my relationship is my girlfriend. The buck starts and stops with her. Well, almost starts. The first step is my choice and I wouldn't have chosen her if I didn't think she had/has what I want.
>>
>>16578699
1) Invite them to do something fun with you. Flirt while you're there.
2) 15 minutes is already past the point of "too soon." You might even be taking too long.
3) The best time to ask someone out is when you find yourself attracted to them and have established enough rapport to put them at ease around you. Again, that takes about 15 minutes.
>>
>>16579558
>The only person who would make me doubt my relationship is my girlfriend.

I see what you are saying. What if there is a combination of the two? You meet someone new and you are having a fight with your girlfriend?
>>
>>16579574
No, sometimes I just have a feeling she is a cheating slut.
>>
>>16579588
Any signs of it or just paranoia?
>>
>>16579574
If the fight with my girlfriend was about some deep unresolved issue with the relationship, that itself would be making me doubt staying together. Meeting someone new would have no bearing on that. I really do mean that it all comes down to my girlfriend.
>>
>>16579597
Sometimes when we get in "fights" and she goes and makes new "friends"
>>
>>16579600
I see. Are you guys having problems or are the issues being resolved?

>>16579603
oh, I'm sorry. I do that as well, but with flirting. It's weird, whenever we have a fight there is always some guy there open to talking/flirting.
It's wrong for her to cheat on you just because there is a fight.
>>
>>16579562
This helps, but do I just say like hey so I like you and want to take you on a date or what?
>>
>>16579615
There isn't an issue, nor are there other women. You were asking me a hypothetical question.
>>
>>16579623
Oh, good job man.
>>
>>16579620
No, you just invite them to do something fun with you. The personal nature of the invitation (one-on-one, delivered by you specifically to her) is clue enough that it's a date. The flirting you do while spending time together is the confirmation.
>>
sluts, if you meet a guy thats more an art/music type, does this have any impact on if youll fuck him or not? like would you hold off and try to date becuase hes potentially interesting or something? assuming he was fuckable in the first place
>>
>>16579615
I'm considering moving to the remote country in order to avoid it from further interfering with our relationship. I talk to anyone I can to find out if she's trying to flirt with other guys and eventually fuck them behind my back
>>
>>16579632
sure he can call himself whatever he wants, thug, "artist", rapper, musician, as long as he's black enough to piss off daddy!!
>>
>>16579639
think like, the exact opposite of black
>>
>>16579626
She invited me to an arcade over break, should i take this a date or something else
>>
>>16579643
Only if he has enough money, and doesn't expect anything monogamous or kissing. Plus you have to wear cuck cage and give me the key!
>>
>>16579651
wtf does any of that have to do with my original question?
>>
>>16579650
You should turn it into a date by spending time with her having fun, talking and flirting. You have to flirt.
>>
>>16579651
The sad part is that this is how 90% of relationships work nowadays. I mean, having to take Rajeed's shit buckets out of the cuckshed...
>>
>>16579670
Look, you either convert to Islam and buy a 13 year old qt sand(or european) wife at teh sand market or you get cucked.
>>
>>16579722
but im going to exterminate them
>>
>>16579514
It's impossible not to get sexual urges, but passing thoughts and feelings are just that: passing. To me, leaving someone for someone else really just doesn't make sense unless there's something already really wrong with the relationship. Of course, if you're talking about cheating, there are always times where it's not a well thought out choice (alcohol, arguments, and easy sluts come to mind). In those cases, it's really just a test of responsibility.
>>
>>16579759
How m8.
Why not just make the bitches who voted for them to come into the EU wear hijabs and burqas to teach them a lesson first? Then we can start slaying if we really need to
>>
Can you give reasons why you love and dislike your partner?
I can but the other half in my relationship can't give a single reason to love me
just gives reasons why I'm hated

Would one consider it over and a lost cause?
>>
How rude is it to tell a woman what to wear on our first date? She has a penchant for dressing formally, but I kind of want to keep it casual. If I say "dress casually", am I an asshole?
>>
Girls (guys too) does self-irony look attractive or at least fun or is it a complete turn off to you?
>>
>>16580045
>self-irony
I hate my generation
>>
girls is it acceptable to just start sucking on a girl's toes during sex?
>>
>>16580083
No you freak!
>>
>>16580074
Why?
>>
>>16580083
no
>>
>>16580111
because it can't realize the value of homogeneity despite having so much positive things coming from Japan
>>
>>16580045
The fuck is that?
>>
>>16579987
If you're already wanting to change the ways she dresses, I don't think you should date her.
>>
>>16579508
Yes
>>
>>16579508
Yes.. but they can't be one of those crazy dog people either.
>>
Femanons, what are some skills that make a man look hotter in your eyes?
>>
>>16580175
Spontaneous human combustion
>>
>>16579817
Your partner hates everything about you and loves nothing? Why are you even together?
>>
>>16579508
Yes.

Even cats. My husband gets all cutesy excited when he come home from work and the cat is meowing and begging him for attention. He cuddles the cat and seems to be so happy.

I like it because it shows he is likely to show affection and attention to our future children, and everyone knows mothers want the father involved.
>>
>>16580175
This >>16580178 and being able to repair stuff. Anything, shelf broken, basic stuff. I also find a man who likes to cook a nice meal every couple of weeks or so very sexy.

Also, one who values surprises, even the simplest ones. So many idiots underestimate the value of surprise. Just surprise her with cheap flowers, or movie tickets, or a shoulder rub. She [or women like me] are more like to do things for you in return, like oral and keeping the home spick and span. I love surprises. Even if he surprises me with random shit that doesn't have much monetary value. The thought and effort of pulling off the surprise is what counts.
>>
How can I progress a relationship from text to more when I'm not in the same area of the girl for a couple of weeks?

I started messaging this black girl off ok cupid that I really want to fuck but I had to go home for winter break. I still have been texting her pretty often. I don't go back to college until the 3rd of january and I want to make sure I can meet up with this girl then. What should I be saying to her over text so she knows I am interested?
>>
>>16580178

i set myself on fire with fuel oil last week, when are you gonna make out with me
>>
>>16580220
That's not SHC, that's self-immolation. It's so unattractive when a man is bad with his words.
>>
>>16580220
That's not spontaneous
>>
>>16580222
nothing is ever good enough for you people

>>16580229
well, i sure as hell wasnt planning on it. tell you what. i'll go find a remote clan of monks intent on reaching absolute over the mortal form, & give you a call after they teach me to spontaneously combust. how's that sound?
>>
What makes a guy a good flirt and how?
>>
>>16580144

I mean, we're going to an aquarium and then for drinks after. From what I've seen of her, she wears mostly dresses or what have you. I don't want to dress formally, want to keep it casual.
>>
>>16580253

hard core drugs

using then constantly
>>
>>16580266
Then dress causally. It will be fine.
>>
>>16580270
you're joking but it kinda worked for me tbqh
>>
How deviant are my fetishes?

- fishnets
- facesitting

Do women like facesitting?
>>
Do women like sucking cock? tbqh I'm not really a fan of receiving blowjobs. It makes me uncomfortable having my dick near chompers. If I told a prospective partner "no blowjobs", would she get offended or be turned off? Honestly if a girl said "no eating me out", I'd be pretty miffed because it's my favorite thing.
>>
>>16580303
I don't think that's deviant at all. I love both of those.
>>
>>16580313
Personally, I love it. That might be a deal breaker. But I'm sure there are girls out there who would be happy with that.
>>
>>16580303

most fetishes stew actually okay, its not that they exist, its what level you raise them to

quite a few people are at least okay with vanilla bondage, teasing, toys, roleplay, etc.

if you cant get it up unless shes wearing a full-body rodeo clown costume & pegging you while singing macarena, then we might have a problem
>>
File: 1450479034814.jpg (99KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1450479034814.jpg
99KB, 604x604px
Guys, would you date an anorexic girl/how do you feel about them?
>>
>>16580434
Yes. They are way fucking hotter than those morbidIy obese chicks.
>>
>>16580270
Any way not relying on drugs?
>>
>>16580449
A-and compared to "normal" girls?
>>
>>16580463
>"normal"

Who are you quoting?
>>
>>16580488
I guess it doesn't need quotes.
Girls with a normal BMI, I mean.
>>
I like this girl I go to class with and we talk a decent amount. She initiates a lot of the convos. I SnapChatted her today and she opened after like an hour and didn't respond. It's kinda been bumming me out all night, because I feel that that means she's not interested. Am I overreacting?
>>
>>16580498
How about try initiating a actual conversation
>>
>>16580498

>hey! a snapchat
>wow. that was a cool picture.
>well, i don't have anything to add. so i won't

It's all good, man. Don't worry.
>>
>>16580507
I did not read the first part my bad
>>
>>16580434
I have before, and don't recommend it. Besides ALWAYS having other mental issues gong on that makes being with them stressful, you always are vigilant about what they're eating and all your care and love is never going to be enough for them to take care of themselves because THEY ARE MENTALLY ILL. Eventually you have to start ignoring the the anguish they put themselves through (both mental and physical), but you can't numb yourself to their pain without numbing yourself to your love for them too, and at that point it's like why the fuck are we even together.
>>
Okay, so this happened a while ago.
>Girl I recently got to know is working in a movie store (I know, they still exist)
>I wander in since why not, she's fun and kinda weird and we click really well and have fun
>other girl that's girlfriend of a guy I know walks in
>they/we start talking about people we know
>suddenly both of them start asking me what kind of girl I like
>both of these girls are super slim, athletic and workout a lot, look really good
>give vague non-answer since I'm not retarded
>they respecify their question into asking me what kind of girl I like, physically
>get saved by the bell by the manager coming over

I'm just wondering if you think there's something to the question other than taking it at face value? I mean, they're both taken, so there's no chance for funny business, but is this really something normal to ask someone? It feels really shallow for some reason. I don't even discuss my preferences with male friends, I don't want them knowing what I like.
>>
Theres this girl I'm fucking off of tinder, but I had to go home for winter break and we can't fuck for like 3 weeks. I really want to get some nudes from her and when I hinted at it she first sent me a clothed picture of her. Then I told her I needed a more revealing picture and she just called me crazy. How can I get nudes from her, what sort of stuff can I say?
>>
Why do guys rip into each other so much while at the same time eating and drinking each others food?
>>
>>16580562
I'll show you mine if you show me yours
>>
>>16580557
Maybe they're trying to hook their friend up with you.
>>
>>16580566
what exactly do you mean by rip into each other?
>>
>>16580566
Tastes good man.
>>
>>16580609
They say some pretty nasty things to each other. It seems like they're joking, but I don't know what the limit is.
>>
>>16580585
You think? Not sure if I know about any eligible women those two would know about. Oh well, I guess it's no big matter. Thanks anyways.
>>
>>16580618
What has that got to do with eating eachothers food, specifically?
>>
>>16579537
I have a waifu and run my own company though :^)
>>
To other guys, how do you make online dating work. I feel like I'm just sifting through single mothers and "country girls." I can't find a single person on POF that I even want to try and message. Basically, there are four types of girls on there: 1. Self-Righteous/narcissistic 2. Country 3. muh depression 4. kids .

I'm searching in the 20-22 bracket aswell. I would have thought there would be some unique profiles, but it all just seems like same stereotype different face.
>>
>>16580634
In general, people who are interesting live quite interesting lives and don't have to rely on dating services to meet new people to hook up with/get in a relationship with.
It's not that strange that the ones who stay on POF or Tinder or whatever are unoriginal either. The good ones get picked up fast. That said, are you a catch yourself?
>>
>>16580618
>>16580618
Ah, well I don't really know how to explain that haha, one comparison for girls to understand would be that they usually exchange compliments and such, about clothing - appearance, whatever, but they don't mean it and can easily condemn said person in a convo with her best friend seconds later.

I also didn't get why you mentioned eating each others food there
>>
>>16580642
I've never messaged anyone on POF as I've mentioned. I have however gotten dates irl and disabled my account and come back.

So I'm probably not a catch desu. My interests are pretty much too niche and don't really interest anyone else.

I'm just saying, it's the internet. I figured that there would be at least some novelty in online dating. instead it's always "COUNTRY GIRL LOOKING FOR COUNTRY MAN, MOTHER OF MY GOD SENT BABY BOY"

and I just roll my eyes.

What your saying is basically just copy pasta of what society believes the alpha male should be. On paper people say we have to be dashing rogues who are bad boy romantics, and sweep all the ladies off their foot.

Truth is I'm just a dude going to college and working round the clock and I figured I'd give Odating a shot.

All I'm trying to say is that what you said is a fallacy. People finding dates irl aren't really anymore interesting than people trying to find dates online.
>>
I'm a guy trying to get laid tonight. I'm talking to this girl off of ok cupid, how can I make this happen?
>>
i've been hooking up with this girl for a few weeks now and she's never even tried to blow me. i request it but she brushes it off.

is it poor taste to just tell her i'm not gonna fuck her if she doesnt blow me first?
>>
why do guys rather just not answer instead of giving a straight answer

I texted a guy I've been borderline seeing/fwb and asked if he knows what he wants from this so I know what I should invest in it and instead of just telling me he just ignored me. I would have been fine with anything but I think I deserve so sort of answer

Makes me so mad
>>
File: Rain.gif (93KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
Rain.gif
93KB, 500x364px
Guys, how would you feel if a female stranger tried to console you?

I saw this guy at my uni crouched on the floor by the lockers. He was crying really hard, and I wasn't sure what to do. It broke my heart to see someone cry like that, but I thought he would be embarrassed to have a girl try to comfort him. Kinda like how a guy gets protected by a girl in a fight against some other guy. But, I don't know. Am I overthinking this, or does this seem accurate to you?
>>
>>16580813
I'd hate if a stranger tried talking to me when crying. Of course in sad-mode I might think, "Look at these people, acting like nothing's wrong. Pretending I'm not here. I'm worthless." But if someone said, "Are you alright?" to me I would be surprised and uncomfortable and slightly offended.
>>
>>16580813
Basically >>16580904 this
A stranger trying to make you feel better always comes off as weird and maybe a little condescending.
Some months ago my father passed and I started having a lot of people coming up to me with some basic consolation type phrases. Pretty sure they were just trying to be polite and I returned in kind, but in the back of my mind I was always thinking "Who are you?" and "Why do you care? You didn't know us."
>>
>>16580904
>>16581140
Alright, thanks for your replies.
I still feel bad not doing or saying anything, but I there wasn't much I'd be able to do anyway, I guess. An instructor came up to the poor guy and asked what was wrong, and I heard him mumble something about his dad. And that was all it took to make me feel like absolute shit for the rest of the day. I really felt for him.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.