[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I buy my gf some panties for christmas present without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1450242683754.jpg (238KB, 710x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1450242683754.jpg
238KB, 710x2000px
How do I buy my gf some panties for christmas present without looking like some crossdresser creep? It's already too late to order from the internet because the shipping takes way too much time. How do I go and buy some panties without embarrassing myself and looking weird?
>>
It's normal, plenty of guys in relationships do it and no one is going to assume you're buying it for yourself unless you head into their fitting rooms or hold it up to your waist like you're determining whether or not they'd fit you. Just don't do those two things and remember it's all in your head. If you're still worried, ask for a gift receipt at checkout.
>>
>>16575191
>ask for a gift receipt at checkout.
They'll think he's a weirdo for doing this, right?

wanting them to think it's a gift will make them think it's not a gift

>THESE ARE DEFINITELY NOT FOR ME, I'M NOT GAY
>>
Why would you buy your gf panties for Christmas? Seems like more of a birthday/Valenitine's Day gift to me. Maybe I've married too long.
>>
>>16575206
this
buy her socks
>>
>>16575206
I dunno. She just asked me to buy her something I like, with a little wink. I asked can I buy her some underwear and she said sure. I completely forgot about it until now.
>>
>>16575217
just give her money to buy her own underwear
>>
>>16575229
Fuck that.

Knowing what she likes is very attractive. Treat your girl
>>
>go to victorias secret
>ask a sales associate to help you pick out a gift
>profit with coitus from gf
>>
tell them you're about the same size as her so you can try some on.
that MUST work since it's basically the opposite of
>>16575191

also who cares what some random chick thinks, kinda funny to see her reaction right...
>>
>>16575186
Go buy them. The chick at the counter sells several pairs, every day, all year long to guys. I worked in retail a long time. Nobody gives a shit what you are buying, unless it's a weird combo like a Barbie doll, condoms, and an axe.
>>
>>16575362

yeah OP this, you really have to understand that especially during christmas these people are serving like 100 people a day and do not give a single fuck and just want to go home and will probably be looking at the clock and thinking of their lunch break while they say "hello, how are you, need a receipt? goodbye merry christmas"
>>
I PROMISE. No one will care lol.
1- Most people are so wrapped up in themselves and what they're doing, they won't even notice you.
2- Even if they do notice you, they will assume you're buying them for a girl. (True storie: Once, me and my bff saw a dude looking through panties and we had a long convo about how we wished our bfs would be sweet and brave enough to do that for us)
3- The person who gives the least fucks of all will be the cashier. We see weird shit every day, but think nothing of it. We're just waiting for our lunch break.
Srsly. This is a great idea. Do it.
>>
It seems pretty simple to just go up to a sales associate and ask them what they think would be a good gift for your gf.
>>
As long as you're not acting like a creep in the store, they really don't give one single fuck who buys the panties, or what you do with them after you've bought them. They will not give one single thought to whether or not you're a crossdresser. They sell panties to people all day long.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.