[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so /adv/ At work I received a text message from my room mate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: vlcsnap-2011-07-09-23h38m47s111.png (337KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2011-07-09-23h38m47s111.png
337KB, 720x400px
so /adv/

At work I received a text message from my room mate claiming that he came home to the window being open, Door being open, and my room door open (which is always locked) . The window's screen had been pushed in. looking as if someone broke in through the back window.
He instantly accused my gf and accused her of living with me. That she broke in because the window is small and my room was open. Which didn't happen.
I raced home to my room to see if anything of value was missing. only thing stolen in my room was a small jar of weed. about a gram of weed.

I told him that only thing taken was weed. He said that I attracted this to the house and basically wants me to move out. I told him I have no idea who took it. Now he wants to talk.

Any ideas? my thoughts is he wants me to move out so his friend can move in. All I want is an explanation and an apology for blaming me. The guy had ZERO sympathy and totally took this as my problem that I caused.

I work full time and gym 4x a week. I hangout with my gf on the weekends here. I have ZERO enemies.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 402x604px
Maybe that's his reason to get you out because he needed an excuse to tell you to fuck off because he thinks you're annoying. Nobody rational acts this way there's definetly something else going on.
>>
>>16574832
Sounds like Ryan from Wilfred wanted revenge and smelt your weed.
>>
>>16574832
he has been here the longest ~4 years .me 1 year. I get along with my room mates talk when I can but usually I work.

he said he doesn't want to goto the landlord but he has friends that will take my room.

I have no idea.
>>
>>16574839

this was my thought. I have no idea. I've chatted to him many times, chatted to his bf. I'm not sure if this guy is just overly dramatic. but why would I want to come home to this shit.

He is also claiming that if I don't know who stole it he wants to file a report. I have no problem with that. I don't want my weed back I just want an explaination.

This guy also has parties, people sleep over and smokes weed himself.
>>
no idea.
>>
any ideas advice?
>>
Some friend of yours wanted some weed,they had no money so they broke into your place and stole it. I'd think about the last person I had over smoking with me. As for your room mate wanting to kick you out,it depends. Do you have a lease at this place?
>>
>>16575063
none of my friends have come over to my place. MY gf comes over. we smoke that's about it.

>Do you have a lease at this place?
yup year lease.
>>
If you have a lease for the place,he cant kick you out at all. He can file an eviction and give you a thirty day notice,but he can't kick you out on the street tonight and even then you still have rights. You can talk to the judge if it went that far and tell him you have no where to go. Not much he can do on kicking you out,so tell him to fuck off. As for the weed. Idk then it might of been one of his friends.
>>
That's how it works in the United States at least if that's where your from. Laws on eviction and leases very from state to state but that's usually how it works.
>>
>>16575083
>>16575102

I'm not really worried about getting kicked out. this kid has nothing he can do.

If he wants to file a report. he can go right ahead. my room was the only one that anything really was taken from.

I'm not sure if this guy is just trying to get me kicked out so his friend can move in. The unusual part is this guy didn't text me to ask. he just started throwing judgments around. No sympathy. just length texts.
>>
>>16574832
your roommate staged this incident.
youre welcome.
>>
>>16575155
Yeah that makes sense actually the more I think about it. It would also make sense why he would be so adamant about wanting to file a police report over weed getting stolen.
>>
>>16575155
I have no idea
>>16575166
he wants to file a report cause he said If I don't know who did it and he doesn't then he feels he should take it a step further and file a report.

I don't give a fuck. I'm just as lost and confused as to wtf happened.

Also my weed isn't tucked away. its on a dresser. My door is locked by a chain on the inside. Someone came in unlocked it by sliding their hand in.
Also as you look into my room without unlocking it you can see my dresser. on top of my dresser was a jar of weed.

nothing else in the house was stolen.

either
>guy breaks in
>first room by the window is mine
>see's weed
>tries to open it
>opens it easily and steals weed

either they got spooked and left. or it's some fucking kids. my area has a few bums.

im not even mad.

no fucking clue
>>
>>16574832
The art of manipulating is hitting him psychologically, Op you know him better then anyone else. Wait for him to respond then attack. If he's mentally weak he will give in.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.