[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

haha white people problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

haha white people problems
>>
That sounds awesome. Do you not have that much girth or what?
>>
>>16574841
>>16574848
7 long, and wider than a regular bottle of body spray.
>>
omg i have the same fucking problem
>>
From personal experience:
Try asking her to go to pee. When she comes back, its dry again. :)
Our sesions are really long, so when so comes back after the wc its back to new again.
>>
LICK IT UP YOU DUMBASS
>>
>>16574899
I tried. Gets her even wetter, her vagina is like a waterfall.
>>
>>16574903
G O A L S
O
A
L
S
>>
Lol dude. You and I are in the same damn situation. Word for word
>>
>>16574826
I've had this problem a few times myself. Honestly, you're probably just gonna have to deal with it, or try surprise sex once in awhile and just skip as much foreplay as you can before you just shove it in and fuck her silly.
>>
I had the EXACT same problem with my ex.

She got so damn wet you couldn't feel a thing. Like what the fuck.

Best thing is like the anon above said. Get her when she least expects it, and jam it in.
>>
>>16574826
grats on dating a roastie with a blown out pussy lmao
>>
I don't know how much this may help, but I've been told the temperature in a room and rather or not your fan is on can effect how wet a girl can get Maybe investigate those options a little? I don't know all the details but I've heard as much.
>>
>>16574954
m8, shes an innie

fucking kek

>>16574957
sounds utterly fucking ridiculous, but I have a portable AC and a fan running in my room at all times.
>>
>>16574960
Well I'm sorry if it sounds ridiculous, but hey, it'd only take a few minutes of Googling to find out if I'm right or not. It could save you a couple hours waiting on someone to contribute a better idea, assuming someone does and you don't just get more people calling your gf a "roastie" like the above guy.
>>
As a girl who also gets super fucking wet, just tell her. It is a lubricate after all, and some is good to prevent damage to her vagina and to make things better for both of you, but too much loses all friction. Keep a cloth/Kleenex handy and wipe her down when you need to.
>>
>>16574984
I'll give it a go.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 250x202px
>you will never make a girl wet
>>
>>16574826
are you retarded? girls that get wet like that are a treasure. maybe you just have a small dick.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.