[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i fell so fucking pathetic all the time because i don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1449973247329.jpg (184KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1449973247329.jpg
184KB, 1280x853px
i fell so fucking pathetic all the time because i don't have any friends or a gf.
what can i do to feel like i'm not worthless?
>get a job
i'm already in the university
>exercise
i exercise 3 time a week, that's more than enough
>>
>i'm already in the university
Is this supposed to be an excuse as to why you can't work or something?
>>
>wanting a gf for the sake of having one instead of falling in love with someone an wanting to be in a relationship
you're a jerk that's what. no cure for that
>>
Join a club you like faggot. A sport works too. And:
>3 times a week, that's more than enough
That depends on how long each session is. If it's an hour or so. You could probably do with four sessions a week. You a guy op?
>>
So at your local Walgreen's or CVS there is a particular item there called a life...I suggest you get one
>>
>>16574285
everyone, literally everyone, I have met who works and attends uni either flunks out of school or is has a shit major with piss easy classes
>>
File: 200m fall.gif (1MB, 349x194px) Image search: [Google]
200m fall.gif
1MB, 349x194px
>>16574286
there's a girl i fucking love, but i've made myself look like a fucking tool so many times with her. she's the kind of girl who just so happens to be ideal for me in every single way too.
>>16574285
i just don't see how getting a job would help me
>>16574291
i hate sports, the rest of the clubs at my university are chess, joga/yoga? and dance; I'm not going to join any of them.
I only do exercise because of the health benefits. My body is just fine.
>>
>>16574552
you are hopelessly boring and unenthusiastic about life, no girl will be ever interested in that. My advice would be find a passion or a decent hobby, but your answer will be most likely 'meh i don't need it, i'm okay man, anyway all the hobbies are boring and i play vidya already'

no hope for you m8
>>
>>16574552
>i just don't see how getting a job would help me
you gain experience in social context and meet people, you mentioned not having friends, so there must be something off with you. But you're too lazy for getting even a part time lousy job, so...
>>
>>16574567
>My advice would be find a passion or a decent hobby
i read, i play the guitar and the violin, i speak 3 languages, watch movies, i play videogames.
i just don't know. what other hobbie should i get?
>>16574579
i really don't have the time for a job, being in the university takes a lot of my time.
>>
>>16574605
work out more/better. Lift 3 days a week and do cardio 2/3 days a week. And by lift I mean start on a weightlifting program with linear progression, not just go to your local planet fitness and do 10lbs curls for 15 min.
>>
File: 1449770849423.jpg (102KB, 800x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1449770849423.jpg
102KB, 800x1203px
>>16574620
my body is just fine, that's not the issue here.
>>
>>16574515
Literally everyone you know must be dumb as fuck or have bad time management then. Everyone I know has a part time job as well as studying, no matter what their major is, and they do just fine.
>>
>>16574631
it is the issue. Just because you think it's fine doesn't mean it is. Get bigger, get mires from qts, get gf. simple
>>
>>16574656
hows the communications major treating you
>>
>>16574672
Nigga please, I'm a law student.
>>
>>16574656
not op but it really depends on the country, there are countries where you are pretty much expected to work while in uni so the job supply is tilted that way, in other places compatible part-time jobs are pretty much inexistant
>>
>>16574672
M8, unless you study medicine or law there's literally always time to work part-time. I study compsci and still manage to score a few hours at work every week. Your excuse is v weak
>>
>>16574677
Assuming OP is from somewhere in the western world, there's no reason he shouldn't be able to handle a part time job on top of his studies. I've seen people from pretty much everywhere in the west talk about having a job on the side.
>>
>>16574684
I'm assuming you are american, where you have a very flexible job market, in most of europe it simply doesnt work that way, companies dont want to commit to hiring someone because firing is very dificult and expensive, especially students, who arent seen as good workers as they prioritize studies over working, being stuck with an unproductive worker is what the companies try to avoid
>>
>>16574683
>studies compsi
>thinks it's challenging or time consuming in anyway
oi I'm laffin
>>
>>16574702
but yes, many people have jobs, its just very hard to make it work, even on more low effort degrees
>>
people who have a relationship aren't superior. this is especially the case if they're just in the relationship to boost their status or just so they don't have to be alone. not having a gf doesn't make you pathetic any more than having a gf just to have one

>>16574605
i'd say it's more important to find a passion than a hobby. find something you deeply care about and don't collect hobbies just to impress people. i'm not claiming that's what you're doing, you just don't seem enthusiastic about any of those that you mentioned
>>
>>16574702
Not American, and why are you assuming by job we mean something super serious? Retail and fast food is filled with students.
>>
>>16574709
>its just very hard to make it work
It really isn't.
>>
>>16574710
>people who have a relationship aren't superior
well, they're happier, and they don't need to fulfill their need for social interaction through fucking 4chan like op.
>>
>>16574723
>they're happier
not always. i've had relationships just for the sake of relationships, and the good didn't really outweigh the bad. yeah we had good moments, but most of it was fighting. you need to wait until you feel comfortable with yourself and being alone before you'll get a worthwhile relationship that'll actually make you happier. people in relationships are really good at making it seem like they're happier
>>
>>16574712
most people in fast food here are people with just highschool education that arent in college, retail is a little different but not much, maybe im generalizing the case of my country to the rest of the EU, my bad
>>
File: 1422600108700.jpg (110KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1422600108700.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
bump
>>
>>16575113
Get a hobby
>>
>>16574552
whoever looped this did an amazing job
>>
>>16574723
>they're happier
If you are not happy being single, you will never be happy in a relationship

If you need someone else to make you happy then you are broken on the inside.
>>
>>16575171
how do you fix yourself
>>
>>16574515
but that's wrong. the people who flunk out are just stupid or procrastinators.

>literally everyone

you are not everyone else, what others don't accomplish, it's possible that you could if you actually tried. if you fail, then you try something else until it works.

i have a full time job, and a second job on the side, still manage to go to college full time and have a perfect gpa working towards a degree in bio chemistry (2 on campus, 2 online).

if you wanted it bad enough, you'd shoot for it. sounds like you're still making excuses.

until you've exhausted all your options and tried everything out there, that defeatist attitude will get you no where.

you must not want to change yourself that badly, op, or else you'd try whatever you could.
>>
>>16574282
fuck that . girlfriends are pure fucking horror. never ever get involved with a female.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.