[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tips on how to grow or seem taller? Just saw pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: japan tall.jpg (408KB, 906x1585px) Image search: [Google]
japan tall.jpg
408KB, 906x1585px
tips on how to grow or seem taller? Just saw pic related and feel depressed
>>
Manlet here. We're fucked, bro. Even though it's fashionable for the ladies to boost their own heights, us dudes need to wallow with what nature gave us or be laughed off. We will die out soon enough.
>>
>>16574063
How tall are you?

I'm already kinda tall (around 6'1") and people say I look taller depending on my outfits. Try wearing boots and jeans, that's what I almost always wear and I guess it helps
>>
>>16574063
Elevator shoes and a pompadour can add about 6 inches.
>>
Good posture. Try an inversion table, I've heard they're pretty good for stretching and lengthening the spine
>>
>>16574063
I'm 6'4" and I think being tall is over exaggerated.

Surely, I do get looked at more often because I stick out compared to most people but it's not that big of a deal.

Maybe it's because I'm ugly. A give and take sort of thing. I've seen some handsome guys who were extremely short with some gorgeous girls so I don't believe height is particularly important. Oh and dick length.
>>
>>16574063
Don't get Napoleon complex and have some confidence. The only short guys that fail at life have a huge chip on their shoulder and act like assholes.

Quite a few of my friends are manlets. Women genuinely don't care until you drop under like 5'2". Even then just avoid women over 5'8". If being bald won't dry a girl up, height won't either. And bald motherfuckers are everywhere still getting laid.
>>
>>16574308

being bald is nothing like being a short man.
if you're over 5'10 I'd say that's fine, ideally a man should be 6'0+

If you're 5'9 and under you need to compensate somehow by being really charismatic or rich.
>>
>>16574295

>im 6'4 and ugly

being tall signals you are high value and people notice you, but if you're tall and ugly that's a bad combination.

Too bad you don't even look normal, if you at least looked average you'd have a good thing going.
>>
>>16574323
The ideal male height depends greatly on what country you are in and the average female height. Statistics has show that women generally prefer men 4" to 6" taller, if you vary too far outside of this range you'll likely have a much harder time finding a female.

>>16574063
In other words OP, move to someplace with shorter average female height or at least visit it for better odds with the ladies.
>>
>>16574706
THIS most girls want someone tallER, and as the anon said, the average difference between the sexes in each country is about 4 to 6 inches. It didn't randomly end up that way. It was sexually selected for, and that preference still exists within us.

You can probably easily find a girl within that range.
>>
Oh, just get over yourself. What's making you undesireable is your comlexes and low selfesteem. My brother is 5'7 and he ALWAYS had the most beautiful gf's. He's now 20 and has this adorably awesome gf since 2 years! He's just very good with people, confident, social, fun, good looking, ambituous and overall a wonderful person. So, get your shit together and stop whining op!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.