[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good ways to manipulate? I'm 6'1" ,white, good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: 57109559.jpg (88KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
57109559.jpg
88KB, 460x300px
Good ways to manipulate?
I'm 6'1" ,white, good looking, Iq 134 , Looking for some tips on manipulation plz, i'm going to start of with girls.
>>
>>16574036
What are you trying to manipulate them into doing? Too broad of a question OP. I'm a sociopath so manipulation is second nature to me but you need to tell me how you want to manipulate someone if you want my help.
>>
>>16574048
>I'm a sociopath so manipulation is second nature to me
lmao
>>
>>16574036
See, I would help you as I've studied psychology and sociology, have doctorate degree in both, and quite a vast knowledge about the mechanics of manipulation. But
>I'm 6'1" ,white, good looking, Iq 134
says you are not worth it, so I won't help you. Here's a clue though: if you want to get some help, make the effort not to sound overly proud. People are less likely to help conceited morons.
>>
>>16574036
>>16574048
I remember being 15, too.

>>16574069
And yeah, there's no way you have a doctorate in psychology. It's just ... so obvious from the way you write.
>>
>>16574080
Forgive me for not using more sublime and fitting language to post on 4chan, that for sure would prove my status. Especially given that isn't my native language and I don't care nearly enough.
>>
>>16574036
You have a 134 IQ and asking advice on how to manipulate? Nice try, pleb.
>>
>>16574069
>>16574048
God I love it when people come here and tell blatant lies.
>>
>>16574080
I don't really remember being 15 because I was busy conning faggots like you. I started very early.
>>
>>16574104
I've got no reason to lie to you worthless scumbags. The game gets boring when you try to lie to retards.
>>
>>16574069
Guilt trip? Lost all my friends at 4 years old from moving around constantly including my relatives who I don't really talk to anymore besides maybe like once every two years but I still see my cousin as my best friend. Had abusive dad but kept it all in because mom got cancer for a bit and I didn't want to complicate things. Lost all my friends like 3 years ago again because Of switching school's and parent's taking my phone away cuz I playd to much vidia and got back grades for a bit back in the day so couldn't keep in touch. ya know just slightly above regular in "sadness" or whatever. I have been neet for a bit but now I am 'better', looking for good ways to control.
>>16574048
You legit man? Right now just be able to control them for little stuff like my chore's doing some of my work submissive really I guess,

But discreetly that's the thing being able to do it in the fully open and nobody will bat an eye, That is the thing really.
>>
>>16574103
Kek i'm not bad at it faggot, I just thought why the fuck not you know... might get some pointers or whatever.
>>
>>16574123
>parent's taking my phone away cuz I playd to much vidia
>Iq 134

yeah, your IQ shows
>>
>>16574101
It's not that you write poorly, it's that you sound like a child.
>>
>>16574123
The art of manipulation is a game between the manipulator and the manipulated. Choose your targets accordingly. Be charming and seem to really care for the people you choose to con. It helps if you don't care about people and good news for you: most people are incredibly stupid so that is to your advantage.
>>
>>16574135
it's 4chan, most people here sound either like kids or runaways from loony bin. Don't get your knickers in a twist, calling out anons on vietnamese knitting board is equally childlish

>>16574123
Mate, nobody will do your chores for you because nobody gives a shit. You won't find secret knowledge here on how to manipulate people so they'll do your work. You can ask nicely for help and that's about all.
>>
>>16574130
>Implying you can get better than a C in classes if you play vidia 24/7 and skip school

The only reason I it was because my faggot dad always yelled and games where the best distraction at the moment (No they refused to buy me shit like headphones) and I got hooked eventually, you know they are addictive...
But I just don't even care anymore and my dad has chilled down a bit and I became more Alpha not taking his shit, vidia just got so incredibly boring and repetitive cant stand them anymore.... I'm doing fine now, I have over 100% in most of my classes.
>>
>>16574161
Buddy, you write like a retard, sorry. Also nobody cares about your sad childchood and whatever
>>
>>16574144
>most people are incredibly stupid

I'd say people tend to be trusting to someone who is friendly with them. You can tell the dumb people by their pigmentation.
>>
>>16574170
Stupidity knows no race.
Oh let me rephrase: stupidity knows every race. Whites aren't excluded.
>>
>>16574158
No faggot I have done It before I know you can do it. I just lost all my friends for a bit so I'm just getting back into it again just looking to see for anything here......

>>16574165
Please excuse my lack of exemplary writing in the presence of such a fundamentally wise person I'm sure you are judging from your apparent aforementioned knack for criticizing other anons while browsing Chinese image board.
>>
>>16574187
I agree. It's just that certain groups are more prone to low IQ.
>>
>>16574192
You've got to be the most subtle racist I've never met.
>>
>>16574190
lmao being that butthurt
>I'm just getting back into it again just looking to see for anything here......
what's that? christ, you dumb
>>
>>16574187
Haha yeah I know what you mean anon. But cmon you can't honestly tell me that blacks can compare with whites as a whole on average in terms of intelligence.
But then again the average for even the higher of either of them is pretty retarded as shit, so yeah I get where you are coming from.
>>
>>16574203
but...he is correct......
>>
>>16574036
Gather as much information as you possibly can and parrot it back to them so they think they've found their soulmate. Girl named Anna told me once. Smart but evil girl.
>>
>>16574209
lol yeah I know that, pretty straight forward, I though of it when I was younger and I was less aesthetic and needed some leverage. You're literally describing stalking before talking, but I guess it is fundamental. thx.
>>
>>16574203
Certain countries, usually south of the equator are less intelligent. The average range for black and hispanic Iq is 70-85. Calling me racist is racist, racist.
>>
>>16574222
Calling you a subtle racist was just me bantering.
>pigmentation
>certain groups

You did a really good job of beating around the bush by not saying black. It wasn't an attack. More of a compliment.
>>
>>16574234
I will run for public office and make America great again.
>>
>>16574244
Don't hate on Trump you faggot you have no idea what you are even talking about.
>>
>>16574247
Fuck off to /pol/ shithead
>>
>>16574048
Everyone and their dog thinks they are a sociopath on this website. It's actually quite boring. Give me a normal person anyday. They seem to be more naturally edgy without even trying, given that everyone seems to be a sociopath. But, don't let me stop you from thinking you're so edgy and dark. Carry on.
>>
>>16574247
I'm voting for Trump. Him or Cruz. I probably make you look like a liberal.
>>
>>16574244
KEK

The Bantz have been a pleasure anon
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.