[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>u are breaking up with your girlfriend and the >Last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

>u are breaking up with your girlfriend and the
>Last thing u say in the chat befor cut contact
not more than 10 words
Lets go anon make ur life woth living
>>
The last thing I said to the girl I'm currently still getting over was something along the lines of, "Fuck you, I love you, and goodbye." At least I meant it...
>>
>>16573975
It's all fucked.
Nothing's an exception, child.
>>
>>16573975
"you should probably get tested."
>>
"I fucked Ted"
>>
"Only I have the bomb codes"
>>
I killed Mufasa
>>
"Peace out forever"
>>
>>16573975
This is the end, beautiful friend, this is the end
>>
I don't forgive you. I'm sorry. I love you Tom.
>>
>>16573992
I like it
>>
"Hellos only ends in goodbyes."
>>
The last thing I told my last girlfriend before we ended everything was "You're a wonderful person and I hope we can still be friends." That was in July. We haven't talked since.
>>
"I hope everything works out for you. I hope you find true happiness."

it's 13 but idc
>>
>>16575323
Same only August
>>
>>16573975
this is the exact last thing i texted to my ex bf "i love you and you love me, we could have been something so good but i get it. i wish it could be another way, i'm gonna miss you but it's gonna be alright. i hope you have a good life and find a girl as amazing as you, you deserve all good and you'll be a great father someday, bye"
>>
>>16573975
"One last thing I have to say..."

Never reply after that
>>
"Your butthole is too hairy, this won't work for me."
>>
"Youre a lieing cheating monster but i wont forget the good times we had"

What i told my ex when i found out she cheated on me and dumped her
>>
Last time I wrote, "It was fun, I have no regrets. Farewell"
>>
"You were supposed to be the chosen one"
>>
>>16575876
It's "lying" you illiterate nigger.
>>
I never replied.
>>
She came back to me after 4 months, saying she'd changed. She actually changed, she was even more slutty than ever.
I fucked her once more the next day and dumped her 2 days later
"You never changed, and never will. Farewell manipulative lil bitch"

I still miss her...
>>
"I don't think there's anything left to say, goodbye"
>>
"If you ever want some casual sex hit me up" was the last thing i said when i broke up wit my ex. We did have a bit of casual sex a few months after that, so it wasnt too bad.
>>
Btw i fucked Sarah.
>>
"Ill always remember the good times, i love you, goodbye"

How is that?
>>
"Don't sit there and pretend like I'm the fuckin bad guy. You have family and friends that will help you get over me. I only have myself, while you cry on a friend's shoulder or message an ex about your problems, I'm sitting in my room with nothing. I'm sorry I wasn't everything. Make sure to tell your future mistakes about me."
>>
Piemel
>>
It's nothing personal but I'd rather we not contact each other again. I wish you best of luck. Take care.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-02-00-32-44-2.jpg (368KB, 854x1486px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-02-00-32-44-2.jpg
368KB, 854x1486px
Lol this faggot

Took him long enough to finally fuck off
>>
>"gg git gud, scrub"
but seriously

"I don't want to talk, stay out of my life
>>
>>16578038
breaking benjamin?

lmao, what a faggot.

cringing at you for dating him
>>
>>16578085
>>16578085
Fuck you, it's a great band.
>>
>>16578085
I cringe everyday at the fact I dated him.

>he literally was a robot
>23 year old virgin
>>
>>16573975
"I know ALL the keyboard shortcuts."
>>
>It's been 3 months, and we didn't make any relevant progresses
>I don't see our relationship going anywhere in the future
>I wish you the best for your next relationship
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.