[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to jail for questionable hentai.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: Elin.full.1117008.jpg (309KB, 600x779px) Image search: [Google]
Elin.full.1117008.jpg
309KB, 600x779px
Alright /adv/
I finally got my court date for something I was arrested a while ago.

tl;dr is, said dumb terrorist shit over Paypal which caused Paypal to call the cops and then said cops raided my house, keep in mind this is in Canada, Quebec.

After fiddling with my hardware for a good 3 hours they read me my rights and told me I was being arrested for possession of cp and I was like wtf you high.

He asked me if I knew what hentai was blahblahblah then brought to the police station for questioning, 2 hours later I was free to go on the promise to appear in court with no restrictions.
So with my computer taken away I just bought a new one because fuck living without a computer. I got a lawyer but seeing as being arrested over hentai is not a common sight most lawyers I've talked to had literally no idea what Hentai even was, the one dumbfuck I had to go with (because I have no money for a lawyer so legal aid for I) LITERALLY had to search on wikipedia what Hentai was.

So with a shit lawyer that makes sure to mention that he has no experience dealing with a case like mine every time I talk to him, morale is real fucking low.

Could I just literally say "How do you know the age of the characters?" And derail the whole thing because they have no proof of their age? The only other reported case I can find of someone being arrested over hentai was some dude who spent 60 days in jail for it. Thankfully I'm not in the news yet but when that happens and if I actually go to jail over fucking hentai I think I'm just gonna off myself really.
>>
>>16573750
Hentai isn't illegal, senpai. It's the characters in hentai manga/anime that are depicted to look like children. I thought everyone on 4chan knew that canada came down hard on loli.
>>
If you say you interpret them as "Over 18" Then you will probably end up in a really long court case. You may end up getting in some controversial issue, but probably charges will end up being dropped.
>>
in the end they are not real, no children were harmed in the making of these drawings. you probably won't get convicted or anything.
>>
>>16573750
that's what you get for being a pervert: loads of stress and pain in the ass.
>>
File: hansenlol.jpg (18KB, 420x255px) Image search: [Google]
hansenlol.jpg
18KB, 420x255px
>>16573750
Dude they shouldn't care it is just hentai nothing more
>>
>complains about his lawyer not being a hentai expert
>asks for legal advice on 4chan
Hahah, made my day, OP. Thanks. Ask your lawyer to watch your favourite animu show.
>>
Ask /a/ as well dude they have experience with this shit.
>>
>>16573865
This.

Also, just say that they're fictional chracters which don't even have an age and who can't even be harmed.
>>
>>16573865
>/a/
>not /jp/
>>
>>16573839
Just thinking about an old dude watching some shit like 'Boku no pico' and making notes is fucking hilarious.

>inb4 lawyer ends up calling the judge a newfag for arresting someone for this shit
>>
>>16573934
>inb4 lawyer mentions obscure loli and shota hentai in court and ends up being arrested too
>>
File: this.png (4KB, 158x155px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
4KB, 158x155px
>>16573750
>said dumb terrorist shit over Paypal
What did you say?
>>
That's what you get for being Canadian lol
>>
>>16573780
How do you know that no children were harmed?
>>
>>16573750
Here's to hoping the US gets similar laws to Canada in this area soon. I'd fucking love to see 90% of the anime fandom locked up due to loli hentai lmao. Have fun in prison you degenerate pedo fuck
>>
>>16575007
I agree with you lol
>>
>>16573750
>Ausfag
>loli is pretty much confirmed illegal here (although not many cases or relevant clear legislation)
>furry loli is fine though as drawing representing animals are not representing legal persons
Feels good
>>
>>16573750
Have you considered that the judge/jury probably don't know what Hentai is either, and will view it the same way as all those lawyers?
>>
>>16573750
Isn't that evidence tainted? When they raided your house, they weren't looking for hentai, so if they find any, they can't charge you for it.
>>
File: That post was a joke.png (1MB, 2318x3000px) Image search: [Google]
That post was a joke.png
1MB, 2318x3000px
>>16573750
it was a pop-up ad.

Just do a MADTHAD08 response.
>>
>>16575455
OP is in Canada not the US
>>
>>16575451
Yes they can if they go in looking for one thing and happen upon evidence for another crime they can charge him since they lawfully searched his house
>>
>>16575461
I'm only talking about the middle row. It works for all countries.
>>
>>16575462
But don't some (if not all) warrants specify where they can search and what they can search for? His computer would be on that list for terrorism related reasons, but lolis wouldn't be anywhere near it.
>>
>>16575467
Without reading the warrant we can only assume that whatever that was on his computer is within the boundaries
>>
>>16575472
Lawyer needs to get a hold of that warrant!
>>
>>16575475
The lawyer always has his hands on the warrant but since he is a public defender he is low tier lawyer so basically OP is probably screwed
>>
This is amazing
>>
>>16573750
>said dumb terrorist shit over Paypal
this is what you're going to jail for. they don't give a shit about your hentai.
>>
>>16575007
Amen!
>>
File: 1433782071864.jpg (27KB, 400x675px) Image search: [Google]
1433782071864.jpg
27KB, 400x675px
>said dumb terrorist shit
And you just expected nothing to happen?
>>
File: kyouko laugh.gif (60KB, 230x270px) Image search: [Google]
kyouko laugh.gif
60KB, 230x270px
>>16573750
>People always herald Canada as the perfect country or a better USA
>Get arrested for fucking drawings on your computer

In response to your thread OP, a good lawyer is almost ALWAYS worth the money even if you have to take out a loan or beg your parents or something. Especially in your case where it can be the difference between getting labeled a sex offender and being 'that guy' in jail or getting off with a seized hard drive or something.
>>
That's what you get for living in Quebec you dumb whore.
>>
>>16575492

This.

Literally guaranteed jail-time now because they think you're a threat. It will be used as evidence.

Next time, just bomb something or shoot a place up.
>>
>>16574993
Children were harmed in the making of your shoes friend. Those are legal as well.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.