[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I prevent loneliness from making me a bitter asshole?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Kill Uncle.jpg (35KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
Kill Uncle.jpg
35KB, 600x579px
How do I prevent loneliness from making me a bitter asshole?

>inb4 delete ur emotions
>>
Make friends in your head.
>>
>>16572646
I have lots of friends but they don't usually make me feel any better about anything. Maybe I'm more pussy-deprived than lonely. I can't seem to keep female friends around because of my implicit desperation.
>>
>>16572645

An hero
>>
>>16572645

the bobcat spirit totem teaches you to be alone without being lonely.
>>
>>16572688
Don't worry young padawan, after your first pussy the rest won't matter.
>>
>>16572730
Neat.

>>16572739
I've had sex with 4 different girls from tinder. Never had a girlfriend though.
>>
>>16572765

>neat

if you can't look at it beyond that, then you already are bitter, and its what you want to be unfortunately.
>>
>>16572774
How does the bobcat spirit totem teach you to be alone without being lonely?
>>
>stop listening to morrissey.

All in your head m8, if you let loneliness consume your life and change who you are you'll never grow as a person. Try not to dwell on the feeling and move forward.
>>
>>16572783

think about it. thats literally the point. if you can accept that i got a neat little psychological trick i repost like 10 times a day.
>>
Be happy in solitude.
>>
File: fp.jpg (31KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
fp.jpg
31KB, 500x314px
>>16572688
> because of my implicit desperation.
So don't be desperate. Stop looking at women as ham wallets and just talk to them.

Fuck, why is this so mysterious to you assholes?
>>
>>16572645
You don't, you stop being lonely by walking through some fear and building relationships despite the initial discomfort.

Gotta deal with the elephant in the room man, you're never going to comfortably tip-toe around it.
>>
>>16573106
You have to have testicles to understand why
>>
>>16572645
Ahaha you added a picture of Morrissey. Very clever!
>>
>>16573106
>just talk to them lol
I do. I'm not going to try to say that I don't view women in a sexual way but that doesn't mean I can't make an attempt to connect and find common interests.

I feel like people that say shit like this don't realize that women can be distrustful to men in a way that other guys would never be. Talking to the opposite sex is clearly more difficult because of defense mechanisms that both genders have.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.