[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, 18 year old anon here. I have been together with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hi guys, 18 year old anon here.

I have been together with my girlfriend for about 3 months now, we really like each other and for the most part, our relationship is going well.

But no matter how sweet and beautiful she is, i don't feel satisfied. I think this is mainly because i don't feel sexually complete with her. She has a pretty low sex drive, We fuck roughly once every 1-2 weeks.

Eventhough this may not sound like that bad, i don't feel good about it. For whatever reason my sex drive has been going through the roof the last year or so. I am pretty much thinking about sex the whole day, every day. And even when we just had sex i'm horny again about an hour later.

During the week when i am not with my gf i am constantly eyeing other women who i would like to date/have sex with. I am starting to feel guilty about it.

I have been pretty upset about the whole situation for weeks now. I love my girlfriend, and i don't want to lose her. But for some reason i just feel incomplete. Almost like i would need 2 girlfriends to satisfy my sexual desires. How do i deal with this?
>>
>>16572455
get a gf who likes sex
>>
Oh fuck dude, I dunno - why don't you talk to her about it.
>>
it sounds like this isn't gonna work out, sex is a very important part of any relationship and it sounds like its especially so for you so don't feel like there's anything wrong with feeling this way. I suggest ending it and finding someone else more compatible with you, you've only been together 3 months and if you were charming enough to get one gf then you'll be able to get another
>>
>>16572455
3 months and already you're down to 1-2. Either get 12 more gfs or have more sex with her. Or both. But she's not really into you, if she's that frigid already...
>>
Communication is key. You need to let her know you feel this way. You're not a bad person for wanting more sex in the relationship, you just might be sexually incompatible.

For example, I'm virile (like yourself) and a sexual deviant. Thankfully my girlfriend is too and we fuck on average about 12 times a week. If I wasn't getting it that often, I wouldn't be feeling confident in the relationship and would also be having doubts.

In short, get across how you feel without sounding accusatory or nasty. Just be honest and forthcoming.
>>
>>16572591
Great advice. But be nasty, though. Just to stir things up a bit. Women do all the time, it's fun! Or just be really bitter like she owes you shit...
>>
OP here,

Thanks, pretty good advice. I would like to add 1 more thing i didn't mention in the original post.

I have the feeling she doesn't want sex that often because she is a fairly insecure girl, especially when it comes to her sexuality.

She wants to cuddle with me all day and shit but when it comes to having sex i'm hardly allowed to touch her private areas. I tried fingering her as foreplay but she just pushes my hand away and says she is not comfortable about it.

How do i make her feel more comfortable? I have told her hundreds of times how attractive i find her body to be.
>>
>>16572614
Have you tried weed or alcohol?
>>
>>16572614
how old is she? sounds like she's just insecure and probably not confident with her skills. if you wanna be with her just be pacient and keep making her feel like the most sexiest girl ever
>>
>>16572635
She is 19 y/o ( 1 year older than me ). I took her virginity.

So yeah she is inexperienced.
>>
I'm a girl your age; so lemme tell you what I think you should do. Tell her (in a nice way) that you crave her (which i bet you do) and wish to be more intimate with her, and ask her why she wants it so little. Pehaps she's just a bit uncomfortable, perhaps she doesn't feel satisfied. I think talking about it will help. I've been in a quite similar position, and talking really helped. And about the fingering - don't try it without her consenting first! It's a real turn off when guys force themselves on you in a such way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.