[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you trust someone when you've been cheated on before?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1450276029208.png (13KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
1450276029208.png
13KB, 528x424px
How do you trust someone when you've been cheated on before? I'm 22 and 3 of my 4 relationships, I was cheated on. I don't think I pick bad women. One was a virgin, two were strict Catholics, and one was a medical student. I just think in today's society, women will fuck any attractive guy that throws them a bone. Even Muslim girls here are sluts. Should I just give up on serious relationships? Literally all women my age are nothing but sluts. My older 31 year old friend told me to date an older woman and fake it until I make it. Is this sound advice? How do you fake trusting someone?
>>
>>16572345
The young girls want all the yummy dicks. The older women have had their fill.
>>
>>16572510
wrong, female sex drive only increases with age up until menopause

you just gotta learn to satisfy your woman OP
>>
The common link in all your relationships is you. If they're all ending badly, then you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>16572345
Look, I usually would say "what a fucking whore", but it looks like you're the problem here. You aren't offering girls something they want, and they seek that in other men.

What is this "something", I don't know. When I almost cheated my ex-fiancée, it was understanding. But it could be plenty things: attention, sex, compliments...
>>
>>16572595

I go to sleep too early. I always go to bed around 8-9PM and that's when they get bored and start talking to other guys and one thing leads to another. That's what happened with 2 of them. The 1st was because I was a beta cuck and had no idea how to treat a girlfriend, and I was 15. Literally the only reason I can think of.
>>
>>16572510
topcuck my friend
>just go for the used up women, anon, while the young and tight get all the lust for dick out of their system :^)
>>
>>16572595
When someone cheats on you, it's your partner's fault, not yours.

>choose better

Sometimes, they hide their red flags very well
>>
>>16572345

thats like asking how to trust someone if you've been broken up with before, or if a friend moved away before, or if ur mom lied to you once.

you dont. relationships end, and the most fickle and delicate of those are romantic relationships. people act all surprised when they break up but history has taught them that EVERY ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP ENDS BADLY. there is no 'happily ever after' with another person.

so just dont trust people. enjoy the relationship for what it is while it lasts. you know at some point they will do something that is a 'dealbreaker' or that you will do something they cant deal with, or that you both will just grow apart from one another. its the natural course.

old married couples dont deal with each other the way young people do. they treat each other almost like a sibling, someone they HAVE To deal with cuz they are married.
>>
>I just think in today's society, women will fuck any attractive guy that throws them a bone.

nailed it

lift lift lift lift lift lift lift lift lift lift lift lift lift lift lift lift lift lift lift lift

then you can be the man women cheat WITH, instead of cheating ON
>>
I sincerely think you just made bad choices of women. Pick intelligent women, they make better choices.
>>
1. You actually do pick bad women.
When youre dating it's not just about certain aspects of a person (like they're catholic or a med student). You actually have to listen to them talk and look at their body language to notice red flags.

Example: If a person doesn't get along with their family, doesn't talk to them, or still holds anger against a parent is a red flag.

2. You're part of the problem as well. What do you do to these hoes that makes them want to cheat? Are you a pushover? Are you controlling?

Seems like you need to work on yourself first, especially your self-confidence since you're blaming other people for stuff that you should've noticed.
>>
>>16572345
>Literally all women my age are nothing but sluts.
Sounds like you're just going after sluts, instead of women of substance and value. I don't normally like to blame the victim, because it usually isn't their fault that they've been cheated on. But so many times in a row? It sounds like you're making the same poor choices and ignoring red flags.

>>16572812
>If a person doesn't get along with their family, doesn't talk to them, or still holds anger against a parent is a red flag.
That's not a red flag at all. Some people genuinely do have horrible families, but instead of sticking around and allowing the family to treat them like shit, they move on. I've pretty much had to do that with my father and his family, because he's catastrophic levels of crazy and they're brainwashed. I did have issues that I had to work on, as a teen, but it didn't manifest as slutting it up with whatever strange older guy I can find (seems to be a typical running theme on 4chan, which is why I bring it up). I think that's just a shit excuse for poor decisions.
>>
> you don't
>>
>>16572706
>red flags
Newfag here. What do you call "red flags"?
>>
>>16572857
Not talking to family because you hold a grudge against them is a red flag. Your post shows how you're still angry and resentful with your dad because of the words you used describing him and his family. You may have worked on some issues while you were a teen, but it seems like you need to continue to work on yourself.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.