[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I think I'm in love with a kindergarden age girl. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: help.png (2KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
2KB, 258x258px
>I think I'm in love with a kindergarden age girl.
What should I do? It's my sister's daughter
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>16572337
stop trolling m8
in any case >>16572338 is right though
>>
>>16572338
Solid advice anon. You're a real nice person .
>>
First of all: don't delude yourself into thinking that she reciprocates your feelings.

A common trap people who have sexual interest in minors fall into is deluding themselves into thinking that the natural trusting nature of a child towards an adult figure is synonymous with consent or feelings of attraction - kids literally cannot feel those feelings the way we can, and at your niece's age they're absolutely non-existent.

There are a few support groups for people who have sexual or romantic attractions to kids, look them up online.

virped.org is one I pulled up from Google just now, not sure if it's regional to you but I'm sure there would be services in your country.
>>
Also, you doing all right? That's some confusing shit to find yourself in.
>>
>>16572342
Says the pedo
>>
>>16572351
It doesn't make me a bad person .
>>
>>16572356
This is entirely correct.

OP has realised what's going on and has reached out for advice. Solid 10/10 effort on OP's behalf as this isn't a topic you can broach easily.

Especially since the major reason people with this problem don't seek help and wind up either killing themselves or offending is because they're afraid that people react in
>>16572338
exactly
>>16572341
this
>>16572351
way.
>>
>>16572346
I don't really think she shares those feelings, I just feel a cetian way about her.
>>
>>16572362
Is there any sexual attraction at all? I jumped the gun a bit there without actually asking you, apologies if I was being presumptuous.
>>
>>16572365
I don't want to talk about that . still, I've never done anything at all to her
>>
>>16572362
She doesn't, this is always fabricated by paedophiles, she has no deep emotional connection, she may like you as a friend,

Just stay away from her your sick
>>
>>16572361
Anon, OP is a troll and he's been posting similar threads for weeks now. He's gotten all the advice already, stop baiting so hard.
>>
>>16572375
I'm not baiting...also I don't think anyone would spend weeks posting the same crap
>>
>>16572369
I believe you, I'm just asking because whether or not you do modifies the advice I would give.

Like you said, you aren't a bad person at all.

I'm going to ask you a question here and please feel free to ignore it - but do you live in Australia by any chance?

Don't tell me what city, or even what state, just whether or not you live in Australia.
>>
>>16572381
No I live far from Australia
>>
>>16572377
he does, I just can't be arsed to printscreen all his threads, but he even uses the same pic. The story goes always
>I'm 17 almost 18
>touched a five years old girl/feel attracted to kids is this bad guys???
>if you were a father what would you do if you found out your son is a pedo
>why ppl hate pedos we don't do anything wrong i never hurt anybody!!!!1

It's easy to idenify because he has a peculiar way of writting and his threads are always shitty, but since they are about pedos, people bite the bait and reply. An he in the meantime wanks to the thought of you caring and replying

/adv/ is darling and all, but fucking the easiest board to troll
>>
>>16572337

.45 hallow point to the temple

How you cure yourself

You're welcome
>>
>>16572384
Damn, if you did I would know exactly what to tell you.

Well what prompted you to post this today OP, what happened today that made you click and want to get advice?
>>
>>16572385
So your best option is to turn them away in full knowledge that there's a chance they're genuinely in a rough spot?

If I'm easy to troll - good. That means I'm being sincere. If you genuinely want to help people, getting taken advantage of every now is just one of the unpleasant side-effects. If I let that dissuade me, I start turning away people who genuinely need help.
>>
>>16572411
m8, the point of my post was that he already got all the guidance and advice from good souls like you in his previous ways. He's obviously not gonna stop trolling and if his issues are real, he won't do anything with them in real life because he's already alright with lusting after kids, so again, if his issues are real, he's only looking for enabling now.

But I'm quite sure it's troll thread.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.