[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1439092335953.jpg (318KB, 1200x1590px) Image search: [Google]
1439092335953.jpg
318KB, 1200x1590px
So, i got really drunk last night, and ended up sending my aunt a picture of my dick. I'm hoping she doesn't tell my mom, but I REALLY hope she's into it. she has never made any advances on me, but she wears pretty revealing clothing, and bends over for me all the time. I think she was a bit of a hoe in her time. Advice? Opinions?
>>
lmao you are screwed
>>
You might be fucked, but let us know what happened in the meantime, OP.
>>
i also told her i wanted to fuck her, etc. etc. BUT, if she's not into it, i feel i can convince her i thought i was sexting someone else.
>>
Honestly though.. I've been getting off to the fact i actually did it for hours now.
>>
Keep us posted OP. Heard anything back yet?
>>
no. she is awake now, though. so she either hasn't checked her phone.. or has ;). nothing back yet though.
>>
wtf senpai
>>
File: vodka.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
vodka.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
You're an absolute madman, OP. Holy shit. Why?!

I wish you luck either way, though I don't see this working out at all.
>>
>>16572305
Or she's just learned that her nephew who she helped raise like an extended son wants to fuck her, and literally cannot deal with that knowledge.

Revealing clothing =/= sexual interest in you. Neither does bending down, my mum, sister, and dad bend down near me all the time and it's because they don't give it a second thought, I don't even register sexually for them, as they don't for me.

If you wait until she actually responds to you before you cop out and say you really meant it for someone else, she's more likely to suspect it was intentional.

Personally I'd suggest that you message her right now, say you got blind drunk last night and messaged the wrong number, you're mortified and incredibly sorry.

Since you qualify your post with
>so I got really drunk last night
It sounds like it's not something you would have followed through with if you were in a right state of mind.
>>
>>16572315

This. I'd fucking apologize now and say you were drunk and had the wrong number. It'll make it look less intentional and more like a genuine, embarrassing mistake. This is to cover your ass. And, God forbid she has any interest in this shit, you'll have your answer quite quickly.
>>
you better keep us updated OP

>le waiting skeleton man
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.