[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meeting someone from high school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I went to a private school in a second world country. All of my peers are studying abroad except for me and three other guys. One of the guys occasionally chat to me but I don't consider ourselves as particularly close (we rarely had classes together).
Recently he messaged me and asked me whether I want to hang out and talk. I don't think he is trying to ask me out. He probably just wants to meet someone from high school and since almost everyone is studying abroad he doesn't have much choice. I am not 100% entirely sure about his intentions though.
I do not have any feelings for him. Is it a bad idea for me to ask if he wants to hang out/watch a movie? I don't want him to misunderstand my approach - I just want to meet someone who went to the same high school as me and everyone who stayed behind is a guy (I rarely talk to the other two dudes). How can I make my intentions clear in our Whatsapp messages? Should I even ask him that?
>>
Nah it'll be a clear invitation from you if you ask him out. Just bring up past conversation about him asking to meet and say that you know a good place to hangout at.
>>
>>16572172
Oh ok. So I shouldn't worry about him misunderstanding that I have feelings for him when I don't?
>>
>>16571985
Out of curiosity which country are you from?
>>
>>16572195
Malaysia.
So, any useful insights?
>>
I'm not sure you know what second world means.
>>
>>16572344
I am from a developing country
>>
>>16572363
Hey fellow Malaysian bro, judging from our current economic state I say we're moving opposite of that. Which state are you from?
>>
Are you on the spectrum? This is just 2 guys hanging out, why are you seeking advice on this. Unless he's previously sucked your dick then why the fuck are you overanalysing this? Fuck sake.
>>
>>16572380
>2 guys hanging out
I am a girl
>>
>>16572380
Pretty obvious it's a girl in the post.
>>16572393
I don't see what the problem is, seems like two people just wanting to be friends.
>>
Just ask him if it's just a meetup or a date, doesn't hurt to ask and avoid awkwardness
>>
>>16571985
Suggest s neutral meet - lunch, coffee, etc - that carries no hidden messages about intentions.
>>
>>16572408
>seems like two people just wanting to be friends
Well I don't want him to mistakingly think that I am asking him out coz I am not.
>>16572414
Actually mention the word "date"? so explicit
>>16572419
sounds good
>>
>>16572474
It's better to be straightforward then just dilly-dallying around your dead friendship. Which private school are you from? I'm Malaysian too.
>>
>>16572212
Because of that, no. I imagine people are people everywhere you go though.

He might suspect some romantic intention from you at first but as long as you don't do much to confirm it he probably won't do anything. You'll both have a good time.>>16572212
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.