[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can only view women as sexual objects what do I do senpaitachi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1425236360456.gif (133KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1425236360456.gif
133KB, 500x500px
>can only view women as sexual objects

what do I do senpaitachi
>>
File: 1450154461975.jpg (82KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
1450154461975.jpg
82KB, 600x799px
stop being autistic
>>
had the same problem, no fap is the answer
>>
>can only view women as sexual objects

Right. And the reason you came here is?
>>
File: butthurt middle aged white women.jpg (657KB, 1000x2876px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt middle aged white women.jpg
657KB, 1000x2876px
Make female friends that you're not attracted to
>>
>>16572691
>make uggo female friends

Terrible suggestion.

Women are far less interesting, three-dimensional people, and far less loyal and trustworthy than male friends anyways.

There's literally nothing wrong with viewing women as sex objects.
>>
>>16572695
Came here to post this.

OP: just lift, and practice your social skills by applying them as often and as properly as you can. You mad because you weak.
>>
>>16572695

Agreed. There's a fine line between treating women like sexual objects and treating them like shit.

Nothing wrong with OP's way of life.
>>
>>16571785
Constantly remind yourself that women sweat and take shits just like you do
>>
>>16571785

talk to as many ugly and fat women as you can. also, things you do with females, try doing with men (other then sex of course).

much of what we consider female is artificial. the nice skin, perfectly manicured nails with paint, the hairless bodies, the long hair, the jewelry, the clothes, the shiny lips, the nice smells.... all of that comes from artificial sources. they are even taught to speak artificially by raising their voices to be higher pitched.

if women lived the way men do, they'd just look like men with boobs.

so if ur the kind of guy who goes up to a chick at a bar and just strikes up a conversation, try doing it with another guy. or a fat chick. go in and just talk about whats up instead of looking for flirtatious possibilities. talk to your friends girlfriends and such through social media on a simply friendly level.

you quickly realize that people are people and we all just talk about normal shit. you'll never look at a hot chick and not think 'wow shes hot', but you'll know shes not just a sex thing.
>>
>>16572695

if this is your thought process than you might as well just date men.
>>
>>16572725
>>16572729
Stop being such a fucking beta faggot.
>>
File: 1427949796740.jpg (53KB, 445x438px) Image search: [Google]
1427949796740.jpg
53KB, 445x438px
>>16572732
>>
File: why men leave.jpg (208KB, 923x633px) Image search: [Google]
why men leave.jpg
208KB, 923x633px
>>16572729
I would if they had vaginas, and so would you, but they don't.

PIC FUCKING RELATED

PS: careful, you in particular have been indoctrinated from young age with a gynocentric view of the world, and it's showing.
>>
>>16572682
This, what you need advice on?
>>
>>16572740

im gay and dont really enjoy talking to women that much at all. dont get me wrong they are pretty and they smell nice, but i can get laid daily having sex with men without worrying about the other bs.

i refuse to have female friends pretty much for the reasons talked about in your picture. there are no fag hags that just want to play mystical ninja or talk about majoras mask or watch the new digimon movie.

the difference is that i dont assume females are inferior because of this. they are just different.

seriously, just be gay.
>>
>>16572751
>im gay
Oh, I retract my previous comment, you're alright buddy.

The thing is I, and all straight men, still need vaginas though.
>>
>>16572755

>not just dating qt curly haired geek boys with ridiculously nice booties that like to be slapped and spat on

sucks to be you.

I can't imagine treating another human being like they're... not human. especially if i cant actually own up to it. when i come here i wonder how many men in long term serious relationships are faking every little thing just to be 'consistently laid' with the same hottie.
>>
>>16572766

Yeah, I'm sure you can't even imagine being Chad. Also >>16572705
>>
Don't assume that females are all the same.
I'm a girl, and I have friends on both ends of the spectrum. Some of my girl friends are chiller than my guy friends, and some of my girl friends are seriously high-strung.
There are certain social pressures that make it more likely for women to be manipulative, but there are also plenty of women who recognize these social pressures and reject them.

Basically op, make some actual girl friends. People who you don't want to sleep with/arnt attracted to. Not everyone in this world is worth your time, so don't waste your effort on girls that are stupid or immature.

Do you have a mother, op? Or sisters? Assuming you don't see them sexually- you can use that as a viewpoint of women. Obviously as your sisters/mom they probably are extra bitchy to you, but you wanna get in that same headspace when meeting girls.

also, I'd like to note that there's nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to a lot of girls. However, objectification (judging a girl's worth based on her sexual value) is not a healthy attitude to have. I think you may be exaggerating the extent to which you objectify women. Unless you are literally ok with all ugly women dying off regardless of their abilities to contribute to humanity in other ways, there's hope for you.
>>
>>16572784
Men view women as sex objects less than women view men as status objects, dumb roastie.
>>
>>16572793
That's totally irrelevant to what I said, dick cheese.
>>
>>16572819

>>16572784
>However, objectification (judging a girl's worth based on her sexual value) is not a healthy attitude to have.

Sounds perfectly relevant to me, dumb roastie.
>>
>>16572784

Women give horrible perspective when it comes to this issue. My mom and sisters get my time and patience because they are my mom and sister, not because they are women.

To any other dude, they are just random bitches.

Women sexualize themselves just as much as men sexualize them. It's nature. If sex is all a girl is worth, that's how much I care. If she's established any other value in my life, I will respect that, but that is up to her and not me.

And to be blunt, ugly and talentless women are a fucking waste of time.
>>
>>16572823
Where in that statement did I say it was okay for women to view a men based on his status affiliation?
it is clear contextually that I believe any type of superficial value system directed towards sexual partners is unhealthy. I chose to specify that men objectifying women is an unhealthy outlook because the thread is LITERALLY ASKING "how do I stop objectifying women".
Also, your statement is totally false. Of all the women from the various cultures of the world, far more are objectified than their male counterparts.

If you're going to be an asshole, atleast try to be a smart asshole. Why don't you go back to r9k and circlejerk with the other frogs about what a raging bitch I am?
>>
>>16572919
So then you don't objectify women-
You just don't respect sluts who sexualize themselves, which is totally rational.

I agree that talentless ugly bitches don't have anything to offer. You would be objectifying women if you didn't care about what else they had to offer and only about what they had to offer sexually.
In the same way that your mother and sisters offer you that family relationship, other women can offer you friendship, or can be role models in various ways just as their make counterparts do.

Also, they're just "random bitches" just as how guys who You don't know are "random dudes".
You're not supposed to inherently value people who you don't know amor have a relationship with.
I don't think you're objectifying women.
>>
>>16572963

Wow, a woman that 'gets it'. Holy shit, you are a rare breed. Please educate the rest, they deeply need it.

I'll work on the dudes, and with any luck we will make the world better.
>>
>>16572963
Don't you know that good advice is not allowed on /adv/? Please leave.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.