[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna lose my virginity in a couple days. Any tips on preparing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1386120031442.png (184KB, 438x336px) Image search: [Google]
1386120031442.png
184KB, 438x336px
Gonna lose my virginity in a couple days. Any tips on preparing?
>>
>>16571780
Masturbate beforehand
>>
>>16571780
It kind of depends on how big he is, but you can do the following:
Get your ass clean (you don't have to do a full enema but you must make sure there won't be any poop disaster)
Ask him to use plenty of lube
Have a dildo ready so he can prepare your ass, especially if he's big
>>
>>16571792
lmao shoulda clarified that I'm a guy. And I'm gonna fuck a girl
>>
>>16571796
Well, kik me if you change your mind ;)

alphaomega548
>>
>>16571780

Try not to build it up too much and psych yourself out. The worst thing you can do is be stuck in your head. Just try to relax, be in the moment, pay attention to her and do whatever feels good.

It's also obviously best if she knows it's your first time and you're not trying to act like you're more experienced than you are. It doesn't have to be perfect, most people are a bit clumsy and awkward on their first time, it takes practice to be "good" at sex just like anything else. Just enjoy it for what it is, let her teach you how to make her feel good, and it's gonna be a great experience for both of you.

Be real, don't be afraid to ask for what you want or try something out, but pay attention well enough to see when she's not enjoying something, and obviously listen when she says "no" or "don't do that." That's pretty much it. Have fun, it'll be great.
>>
Make sure your dick is clean of any smegma and not smelly. And just relax, it's all about having fun and feeling good with a girl.
>>
Shower before hand, and lots of foreplay. She'll love it, and it will help the fact that your dick will inevitably be unable to get hard. Trust me, if it's not working, try more foreplay.
>>
Condom has to cover the sack as well.
Pull it down and tuck those fellas in.
>>
Please do it as safely as possible. And remember, there is a chance of pregnancy every time you have sex, no matter what.
>>
>>16571780
you male or female?
>>
>>16571780
don't worry it'll probably be awkward as fuck. it was for most people. spewing in a minute, not spewing at all, or it going limp. that stuff just happens. Remember that a night is long and you can just retry indfefinetly if your dick does not obey. or just play her with your fingers or tongue.
bring plenty of condoms, you may have to pee and take it off or such. that happened to me first time.
take your time to cuddle before and after, that's perhaps more important than the actual penetration.
>>
>>16571780
>not being celibate
>>
do nofap for 3 or 4 days so at least you can get an erection

it's better to go out in a minute rather than not having an erection at all
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.