[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird for grown siblings to periodically hug and say they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1412982928159.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1412982928159.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
Is it weird for grown siblings to periodically hug and say they love each other?

I (21) cuddle my little sister (17) a lot and my boyfriend says it weirds him out.
>>
My 20 year old brother and I (23) hug a fair bit. My family in general is big on hugs
>>
personally i dont ever say i love you to my siblings

nor do we cuddle
>>
>>16571755
Idk OP. Could you give me a detailed description on how these nights usually go so i could give you a better answer?
>>
Thats familial love and comfort. Its adorable, your boyfriends the weird one. Perhaps he doesn't understand the joys of platonic cuddling, or wasn't really cuddled when he was young?
>>
It's not weird unless you're fucking each other. Your boyfriend's awkwardness is his own problem
>>
>>16571755
I don't see an issue with it. My age gap between my sister is bigger (18, she's 33), but even today she still cuddles the fuck out of me and is super affectionate. There's nothing wrong with it. It's just love senpai.
>>
>>16571765
>>16571766
To each his own
>>16571771
>Haven't seen her in a while
>Hug
>"I love you buddy"

Or she comes across me watching a movie, sits down, and we just kinda hold each other for a minute or two.

A few weeks ago my bf was over and my sister was going to tour a university so I bid her farewell, hugged her, and kissed her on the forehead.

He made a face and called us weird.
>>16571773
>>16571775
He's the kind of guy who gets defensive and says "you're gay as hell" if a guy accidentally touches him.
>>16571831
Daww,

I love my little sperglady so much.
>>
>>16571856

Sounds like he's just super-uncomfortable about casual human contact for some reason. He must have grown up in a very different type of family than you did. It's not cool for him to take out his insecurities on you or on other people, but you really lucked out with your happy loving family OP, and most of us aren't quite so lucky. Don't take shit from him, but try to be patient with him, it sounds like there's some important stuff he didn't learn as a kid that he still has to figure out as he goes.

Just tell him he's being silly, it's fine for you to hug your sister and say you love her because you DO love her and there's no reason to be awkward about it. He'll probably get over it pretty quickly.
>>
me and my sister do far more than that
we give each other hand jobs and oral and such when we're feeling a bit horny. Mom said its ok coz its better than going out and getting pregnant
>>
>>16571872

Sounds like you've got a freaky-ass family, but honestly, it IS better than going out and getting pregnant. I can't judge.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.