[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone over 35 here? If so, i have 2 questions. Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1288044023059.jpg (45KB, 740x546px) Image search: [Google]
1288044023059.jpg
45KB, 740x546px
Is there anyone over 35 here?

If so, i have 2 questions.
Do you have any regrets in life?

Do you have any advice for a very intelligent yet lazy 23 year old who hasn't accomplished anything in his life?
>>
>>16571531
>Do you have any advice for a very intelligent yet lazy 23 year old who hasn't accomplished anything in his life?
Get your shit together. You don't have much time.
>>
>>16571531
I'm 31 for what it's worth
I regret that I've only had one girlfriend. I've only had sex with one pussy, and I've ever only lived with her. I have nothing to compare to so I'm happy, but I always wonder what other girls are like.

Asside from not fucking around, literaly, I also regret that it took me so long to understand how to be a man. I had no fatherfigure in greater part of life.
>>
1. Yes, i should have gone for the older one.

2. Get car licence, dare yourself, read that book thats on your mind, fuckit go ask that girl your like for a coffee, be helpfull and for gods sake, relax.
>>
>>16571536

This. I'm only 27, but time flies. I still feel like I was just graduating high school less than 5 years ago. Everybody I went to school with is already married with kids or dead. Yet here I am just moving out of my parents finishing up my last year of Uni. Sure I went into the Military, but I feel I've missed out on so much. I was a D-C student in high school mainly cause I never did homework and couldn't get into any Universities. My girlfriend since I was 15 broke up with me because I was a loser and she was going on to University heading towards medical school. That is my biggest regret. I just recently looked her up on Facebook Twitter and she made it. She married a guy that Manages a Toys R Us and they look happy with their kid. Brought a grown man to tears I've fucking missed out man. Whenever I have children, I'm gonna tell them everything just do your homework and life will be 10x easier.

As a 23 year old, I would suggest you either

>join the military
>go to college
>take up a trade

I'd personally take up HVAC and move to Texas or Florida. Start a whole new life. Either learn HVAC at a trade school now or move there and find a temp job to pay for school there. You can find a roommate through Craigslist. You just need to move away, and force yourself in a position to become independent, with nobody around to enable you to keep living your current lifestyle.
>>
>>16571559
Hmm.. I think this is great advice.
>>
I passed up threesomes, that were offered to me. Why?
>>
39 here. From my experience, I would just comment on

>very intelligent but lazy

People who say this never are. The truly intelligent ones do not boast about their smarts. You seem like just another kid who is trying to justify his failures with the "I'm smart but lazy!" meme. Get over yourself, and start doing something with your life.
>>
>>16571559
>Everybody I went to school with is already married with kids or dead at 27

Where the fuck you from, Somalia?
>>
File: welshspringerspaniel deakin.jpg (41KB, 350x271px) Image search: [Google]
welshspringerspaniel deakin.jpg
41KB, 350x271px
>>16571531
More info is needed to answer this question.
Where are you? Are you studying or working? Did you went to college?
>>
>>16571531
>Is there anyone over 35 here?
I'm 38

>Do you have any regrets in life?
I should have married Kelly, my gf from my late teens/early 20's. Wasn't much to look at but she was really, really good to me, never gave me grief about anything. Wish I'd never started smoking. Should have spent more time with my mum while she was alive.

>Do you have any advice for a very intelligent yet lazy 23 year old who hasn't accomplished anything in his life?
You owe it to your future self to get up off your ass and crack on. Time is your most precious resource - women, houses, money, cars, jobs - all these things can be replaced with relative ease, but you only get your time once and when it's gone you're never getting it back.
>>
>>16571633
I'm in Brazil.
I'm not studying nor working.
I never went to college.

I'm thinking about picking up a trade, trades seems to start being rewarding relatively fast and since the government socialized college a degree doesn't mean much these days unless it's STEM or something like medicine, odontology, i want to go to college and get a nice degree in STEM but i don't want to earn fucking minimum wage until i complete the bachelor.

>>16571734
>Should have spent more time with my mum while she was alive.

Shit man, i felt sad now.
>>
>>16571531

Yes, several. 1) Educated below my potential because lazy/drunk/drunk addled. 2) The women I pushed away.

Get off your lazy ass and make something of yourself. Life sucks when you look in the mirror and see a loser.

50 year old who sees too many fat lazy 20 year olds.
>>
>>16571531
I'm 30.

You know that shitty "YOLO" meme, right? It's actually good advice - you only live once. I regret more what I did not than what I did... not asking certain girls out, not saying a big "vĂ¡ se foder" to jerkass people, not changing of my uni course when I realized the older pleased me no more, not breaking up with my ex- when we begun to frustrate each other...

Intelligence alone will yield you nothing. Zero. Nadica de nada. Being intelligent but lazy is the same as having old money.
>>

Pick one thing you think you can be good at, and say goodbye to everything else. Get whatever tablet/phone/thing you can scavenge, and walk uphill on a treadmill all day while Youtube teaches you to become an eldritch sorcerer of that one skill.

Get good at everything else once you're already awesome at something. Let your one solid chunk of awesome boost you upward, instead of your consistent field of mediocrity dragging you down. People don't really care about skills; they care about what you've done with them. Focusing means getting a higher quantity of things done, of higher quality.
>>

Not learning to box until I was 30. The one thing that changed my life in ways I would never had expected. Should if started when I was 12.
>>
>>16572604
>The one thing that changed my life in ways I would never had expected.
Interesting... could you tell me more? [Not OP]
>>
>>16572582
you can spend old money

you cant do jack shit with intelligence
>>
>>16572724
by old I think he means outdated
>>
>>16572744
This.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.