[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How big of an asshole does someone have to be before they should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: captaincaveman.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
captaincaveman.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
How big of an asshole does someone have to be before they should just kill themselves and make the world a better place? Where's the line in your opinion?
>>
why are you asking this question?

what advice are you looking for?
>>
>>16571232
I'm trying to gauge whether or not I deserve to die.
>>
naw.
unless you fap to kids i think you are good
>>
>>16571235
well how the fuck am I supposed to know, you haven't told me any specifics
>>
>>16571249
I didn't want my life to influence people's answers, I just want to hear what kinds of deeds people think weigh more than a life.
>>
>>16571224

theres no redemption in killing yourself. no matter how bad you did, if you can consciously acknowledge that, then you can turn around and start doing good things even if just to soothe your guilt.
>>
>>16571262
oh well in that case nothing, suicide is a personal choice and all that matters is whether YOU think your life is worth living, not us
>>
>>16571262
If you are a pedo, you can still get electroshock treatment instead of killing yourself but please do one or the other
>>
>>16571224
When someone cuts me off on the freeway. Fucking bastards.

But in all seriousness OP, I don't give a flying fuck about anyone that I don't know personally. People die all the time, people you and I didn't even realize existed. Your question is not a good one to ask a bunch of strangers on the internet as your life will likely never directly impact theirs in any way whatsoever. The only person who can determine the value of your life is you. Do you think you deserve to die? If so, what can you do to change how you feel about yourself? Your life is your responsibility OP, and if it's really so much of a burden that you can't handle it, or learn to, then it's up to you to decide whether or not to continue this game. Just know there are people that will likely suffer from your loss, and there are things you can do to avoid feeling like you want to die.
>>
>>16571224

I think if you intentionally hurt/kill other people, or you're seriously planning on killing people, then it'd be the right thing to do to take yourself out instead. I can understand killing yourself to avoid a life sentence in prison, or a certain and painful death, or something like that. I don't even respect it then, but I get it. But unless it's that bad, you owe it to yourself and everyone around you to keep trying. No matter how bad you've fucked up, I guarantee that there are people who care about you and would be deeply hurt and shocked by your decision. You owe them better than that.
>>
File: 1321628412570.jpg (6KB, 160x159px) Image search: [Google]
1321628412570.jpg
6KB, 160x159px
>>16571262
For me it's always been a simple question of whether the person has more positive than negative impact on the world - a subjective value to be sure, but one you can estimate. Some people cause good and bad... some people cause a lot less good.

The tricky part is estimating in your unknown values. You don't really know how a person dying or living can effect the people around them for sure so you have to have some provision for this.

I guess my point is... I don't think it's any one action that makes someone worthy of death. It's amazing to me sometimes to see how much damage you can do to a person in a simple act. We shape the lives around us.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.