[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i find a girl who is introverted and prefers staying home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1449837749107.jpg (51KB, 999x924px) Image search: [Google]
1449837749107.jpg
51KB, 999x924px
how do i find a girl who is introverted and prefers staying home playing games/reading books/etc like me?
>>
>>16570672
The internet, of course.
>>
>>16570672
>prefers staying home
In her home, obviously. Time to start breaking into other people's house.
>>
>>16570683
what if they live 10 states away or something

>>16570687
Nice normie humor
>>
>>16570672
I met my introverted bf when his friends dragged him to a party and my friends dragged me to the same party.

Introverted people may still go out of the house. I still like doing things on occasion. If I go to a show or event, I'm just not out on the floor and mingling with every soul I meet.
>>
>>16570672
The internet, or over a game, but it's kind of a crap shoot most of the time. I met my guy on a game when I was 13, he came to stay with my family a few times, and I moved across the US to be with him. I'm in my late 20s now and we're still very happy. About 50% of my friends who met people online ended up together, and the rest were catfished. Just be careful.
>>
>>16570672

generally online dating, and themed meetups / niche hangouts where people who mostly stay home occassionally go out.

>>16570774

>what if they live like 10 states a way

use only local settings when using dating sites?

moving on.

>meet up dot com

its a website for people to meet up locally based on common interests. go there and look for anything remotely interesting to you. see if girls show up. at the very least you shared your normally introverted hobby with other people. at best, you meet your waifu.

cant find any that match your interests? create one and see what happens.

also, try going to local events that meet your interests, conventions, arcade-bars, book clubs, libraries, book stores (stay by the manga section etc).

go to comic / game stores and see if they have local events. most have a hard time staying above board just on sales so host like weekly geeky movie nights, mtg tournaments, etc. these draw out the geeks.

when all else fails, talk to friends. there is no shame in saying 'you know i want to get back in the dating field, anyone you could set me up with?' at first they will say no, cuz its an odd question for these days, but keep putting it out there in a not whiny way and people will start thinking about you when they meet someone they think would be a good fit.
>>
>>16570672
Those girls usually are perpetually single.
>>
>>16570785
I see. I do like going out every now and then, I don't mean to come off as a total shut in or something.

Guess I just gotta be on the lookout
>>
>>16570788
Out of curiosity how old was he when you met?
>>
>>16570878
Not really man, wanting to read and stay at home is really not that weird and a lot of them feel the same way that OP does and so if those kinds of people connect there's a good chance they could form a relationship.
>>
>>16570788
>>16570834
thanks a lot
>>
>>16570920
I feel like you missed the point. They're not generally perpetually single because they're undesirable, they're perpetually single because they never get out so they can meet likeminded people.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.