[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is lack of confidence ever an attractive quality or will I always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Is lack of confidence ever an attractive quality or will I always be seen as an ugly subhuman in the eyes of all women? As much as people claim that you can learn or fake confidence, there are some of us who are just inherently unable to do it. I've never been in a situation where a girl wanted to be around me. The closest I've gotten is online dating where they never want to see me again after the first date. The only way I've been able to have sex thus far is by paying for it, and I honestly don't see any way that will change, because I feel like my lack of self confidence is a universally unattractive quality. I mean should I even keep trying or should I just give up and become content with fucking hookers for the rest of my life?
>>
>>16570169
Self-conscience and esteem are important for a successful relagionship, not just initial attraction.

I'd say don't give up on trying to build confidence (not fake confidence), but forget about women until then. Your priority should be finding happiness with and for yourself.
>>
>>16570169
Holy shit OP are you me?
>>
>>16570173
Whoops self-confidence, not self concious obviously
>>
>>16570173
But I am happy with myself for the most part. I have enough confidence when it comes to my job, social situations in general and doing things with friends. But I just don't have the kind of confidence that all women seem to be attracted to.
>>
>>16570169
>Is lack of confidence ever an attractive quality

What the fuck, no. Shy is fine, quiet is fine, but you need to be willing to take a chance, show a girl you're into her, and go for her.

Being shy is not the same as having no coincidence. Lots of girls really like quiet, shy dudes, but they still want to feel special by knowing they're important enough to a guy to be risk some social prestige for.

Do it, or don't get laid. This is the way its always been done, and will continue to be done. Being quiet is a hindrance at bars and parties, but not in general. Go for it bro, even your dad was able to do it at least once to make you.
>>
Michael Cera made a career out of it, you can at least get laid with it
>>
>>16570217
>Do it, or don't get laid
Do what exactly? I already said I'm not capable of exuding the type of confidence that women want to see. Whenever I meet people I can't help but being polite and completely honest with them. I'm incapable of "flirting" for example, because it goes against my nature of how I interact with people.

And my dad met my mom when he was almost 30 and my she had just graduated high school, so I'm pretty sure that isn't what I should be modeling my life after.
>>
>>16570169
If you think "confidence" is some sort of love potion, you're mistaken. It's not going to get you laid. Whatever guy says confidence gets you laid, is a fucking idiot that doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

A guy who's 400lb can be confident as fuck. It isn't going to get him laid over a guy that's average build. Women are just as superficial as men.

When women say "confidence", they just mean the ability to take charge. Steering conversations, deciding on what to do etc.
>>
>>16570265
>they just mean the ability to take charge
I don't really have that ability though. That's kind of my point.
>>
fake it til you make it
>>
>>16570896
What does that even mean? Nobody can convincingly fake confidence. You either have it or you don't.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.